The hideout

Blood and Magic spells (Taejin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung had led Jin walked through the deep dark woods for a few days Jin had to conjure up some food and water Taehyung could eat human food; he prefers not too. They headed over to an old house located deep into the woods this was the secret house the vampire family had when they could be in danger so Taehyug thought this was the best place for them to stay in the meantime. "Wow, this place is huge" Jin said looking around scanning the place. "Haha yes well, your bedroom would be the second to the right" Taehyung said as he sat down on the couch. "Thanks" Jin replies as he conjured up all his belongings and headed up to his room.

[The next day]

The two were sitting around the table eating ramen noodles the just sat in silence for the most of the time. They were no stuck with each other and with each minute that past Taehyung started to slowly regret the decision to do this, he was used to being alone and now living with a stranger is something he has to get used to, whereas for Jin this is normal for him. 

"So are we going to you know learn a few things about each other?" Jin asked looking up slightly as he slurped up the noodles. Taehyung just looked up at him and sighed putting the empty container down on the table as he got comfortable on the chair he was sitting on."Oh okay, then so where should I start" he says to himself and then proceeds to tell Jin. "Im the youngest out of the twins my brother, Namjoon went missing a while back a good few years, centuries maybe. I lost track. Well im sure everyone knows this already but ill just say it your kind has been hunted since we were discovered the royal family specifically we were always under twenty-four-hour protection I was always the rebellious one sneaking out not fully understanding the danger I was putting myself in."  

"What happened with your brother? if you don't mind me asking that is," Jin asked leaning back in his chair waiting for the other to answer. "When the castle was under attack the staff ushered out we ran into the woods after a while we ended up splitting up I never got a chance to see where he went my family eventually found m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter