The runaway sorcerer

Blood and Magic spells (Taejin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay so this is my first story with so please support me by commenting and giving me ideas and voting it would be much appreciated and I hope you enjoy :) 
_______________

Taehyung is currently 2nd in line for the thrown his brother; Namjoon was first. The vampire is an arrogant, selfish and ruthless killer who shows no remorse for his victims. He is known to be the strongest vampire all the hunters and other vampires want him dead which he finds this game of cat and mouse quite entertaining on his part.  He was drop-dead gorgeous he had the clearest skin and mesmerising black eyes that matched his pitch black hair. He used his looks to lure in and trick all his victims' men and women alike. 

______

Taehyung was outside doing his daily routine of lurking in the shadows hunting down vulnerable humans he jumped and tackled the woman down  she was screaming scared for her life she tried fighting back but it was pointless Taehyung was way too strong, he leaned over ready to bite her when he spotted a what he presumed to be a human running away at the corner of his eye getting greedy he decided to go after them instead he pushed the hooded by against the wall he tried to bite the persons neck but got thrown back he stood up quickly and brushed himself off looking surprised.
"I don't you dare think of doing that again" The stranger said as he fixed his robe his hood covered his eyes making it hard to get an idea of what they looked like.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter