Stuck with each other

Blood and Magic spells (Taejin)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as the vampire was about to fall asleep when he heard motion coming from downstairs to see whats wrong. Hey Jin what is all this-" he cut himself off once he saw Jin being attacked. "H-help" Jin said as he saw the vampire in the corner of his eyes. Taehyung quickly rushed to his rescue as he grabbed one of the masked men by their arm who was just about to stab Jin and without any effort, he flung him across the room hitting one of the chairs then falling to the ground with a load and hard thud hard knocking him unconscious almost instantly. He then shifted his focus on the other three guys surrounding him, because of his heightened senses he could easily pick up sounds from miles away and caused him to have really fast reflexes so this made the fight much more easy for him. 

He then quickly adjusted his position getting ready for another round with these guys judging how easy it was to take out the first guy these attackers must be human. So he breathed in and waited to see who would move next. 

One of the masked men came up behind him he grabbed Taehyung and pushed him to the ground he was then kicked in the stomach a bunch of times causing him to struggle to get up. After a while he put Taehyung's hands behind his back the vampire struggled in his grasp maybe they weren't humans he was fighting after all. Taehyung managed to get out of the man's grasp and twist his arm he then proceeded to kick his leg causing the bone it to break in half he screamed in pain before Taehyung sent a powerful blow to his face knocking him out when he turned around to face the others they were gone, he sighed in relief and headed over to where Jin was.

"I thought you would be better at this protecting thing," Jin says looking up at the vampire. 
"I have been guarded half my life I don't really know how to fight or defend myself that well"
"Right" Jin nodded his head now realising that was a stupid thing to say. 
"So are you okay," Taehyung asked crouching down next to the sorcerer checking if he was badly hurt."Yeah I'll be fine" Jin replied dusting himself off as he gets off the floor
"Why didn't you use your magic?". Taehyung asked."I cant remember the majority of the spells of by heart okay I need more practise im still new to this stuff". "Oh, I see...well don't forget this protecting pact we have goes both ways," Taehyung says slowly nodding his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter