II. Meeting

Someone's Watching You

"Holy sh-"

 

"Dahyun! We're gonna meet them soon! Do I look okay? Is my hair okay? Aren't they gonna be confused cuz my hair now and the one on the picture are different?"

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were right outside the resort. Their bags and luggage were right by their side. Dahyun was mesmerized by the place right in front of her. It was absolutely breathtaking. It didn't look like a resort. It looked like a palace. She was staying there?! 

 

She still couldn't get her head around it. Looking around her surroundings, all she could see was nature. It felt calming. The resort was the only place, probably, for miles. It was secluded, yeah, but she guesses the celebrities would like it that way. 

 

Chaeyoung was beside her still panicking. Yet she could feel a sort of buring directed at the back of her head. It didn't feel right. It felt like someone was watching her. She glanced behind her and saw nothing. Maybe it was just that. Nothing. 

 

Shaking those thoughts away she plastered on a big smile "Cub, don't worry! We can do this! Plus, if we see Jeong it's gonna be great! Ya'll can reunite and be no-jam together again." 

 

"Yeah we can! Let's go! . What if we meet Momo and the others beforehand. They're celebrities. Foreign celebrities."

 

Rolling her eyes, Dahyun just went on ahead and left Chaeyoung. Honestly, if she rolls her eyes more it's going to get stuck behind her head. 

 

"Hey! Wait for me!" She could her Chaeyoung's footsteps follow her. 

 

Dahyun knocked at the entrance a few times, and waited patiently for someone to answer.

 

The door opened to reveal a beautiful lady with wavy black hair. Her lips were stretched wide into a smile, revealing her bunny teeth. 

 

Bunny teeth? Must be Im Nayeon Dahyun thought. The teeth were a dead giveaway. 

 

"Hi! My name is Im Nayeon. Please, come in!" The girl greeted "By the way, the Japanese artists are here and I was about to die in there! They're all so pretty." Nayeon exclaimed, fanning herself with her right hand. Promptly laughing at herself afterwards. 

 

"So? What are you guys doing standing there? Come in! I'll help you guys with your luggage."

 

Nayeon ushered the two friends inside, and took one of their luggages with her. Closing the door behind her, Nayeon shouted "Guys, two of the others are here!" 

 

Dahyun slightly jumped since the shout was unexpected. She continued walking afterwards and bumped into someone

 

"Hi cutie. " That person said

 

Dahyun quickly composed herself and bowed. 

 

"Hi! I'm Kim Dahyun, nice to meet you." She says. From her peripheral she can see Chaeyoung blushing and copying her movements. "I'm Son Chaeyoung, please take care of me!"

 

Rising up from their bow she could see the person she bumped into was Sana. The Minatozaki Sana. 

 

"Miss Minatozaki, I'm so sorry!" She said suddenly becoming flustered. Her hands trembling. She has this particular Japanese as her role model, and has always wanted to compose songs that the Japanese would somehow sing. 

 

Sana laughed seeing the flustered person in front of her. Kim Dahyun, how... cute. She and her friends bowed towards the two and introduced themselves as well. 

 

"Hi, I'm Mina" The more elegant of the three said, her voice soft. 

 

"Sana. " Draping her arms around the paler she says "Don't worry, it was an accident anyway."

 

"Momo here~" The oldest one of the trio says.

 

Dahyun heards Chaeyoung gasp beside her. Her face broke out into a small grin. She could hear the trio suddenly laugh. 

 

"Momoring, it seems you have a fan!" Sana teased, pushing Momo slightly towards Chaeyoung. 

 

Momo, with a slight tint of red to her cheeks, offered her hand to the blushing cub

 

"Miss Hirai, it's an honor. I- I love your stages." Chaeyoung barely got out, her hand still trembling as she shook her hand. 

 

"She's so cute!" Momo suddenly squealed, bringing the cub into a hug. "Please, just call me Momo. Call the others by their names too!" Momo says gesturing to her friends "We're here to be treated normally after all."

 

The trio nodded their heads. Nayeon, meanwhile, suddenly pounced on Momo; nearly making the NaMoChaeng trio nearly topple over to the floor. 

 

Dahyun watched the scene with a small smile, thinking that the stay would probably be enjoyable if she was with these people. 

 

"Let's bring this to the lounge, shall we?" Nayeon says "You two could leave your baggages near the elevator since room assignments aren't arranged yet."

 

Everyone nodded and proceeded to the lounge. 

~~~

 

Sitting on the couch, squished between the two celebrities, wasn't what Dahyun thought her first few hours in the resort would start with. 

 

Both Sana and Momo were on either of her sides and gushing over the blushing tofu. 

 

"Jeong!" She suddenly heart Chae shout. 

 

She shot out from her seat and rushed over to where their childhood friend stood. 

 

Jeongyeon laughed and hugged both of them simultaneously. "How have you guys been?" 

 

"Dude why did you copy my hair? I thought you said it wasn't girl-crush?" Chaeyoung asked, pouting her lips. 

 

"I'm top of my class!" Dahyun exclaimed, pride gleaming from her eyes. 

 

Hearing a cough made them stop the small reunion they had. "You know them Jeong?" Momo and Nayeon, uncannily asked at the same time. 

 

"Yep!" Jeongyeon says, popping the p. Her arms draped over one of their shoulders she continued "These are my childhood friends, Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Dubs, Chaeng, here's my uh... girlfriend, Im Nayeon."

 

"What?!" They exclaimed, shock written all over their faces

 

Nayeon went to Jeong's side, the pair respectfully giving the couple their space. Jeongyeon then kissed the top of Nayeon's head and said "I met her during one of the times I passed one of my lyrics to JYP Ent."

 

"Momo knows me because of that one time she tried to buy one of my pieces for Sana." 

 

"Hey! I didn't know it was already for her in the first place alright" Momo shouted, her arms crossed. 

 

"Yeah. Sure." Jeong replied her eyes rolling. Everyone's chuckles reverberating around the room "Are all of us here?"

 

"I think the only one's left is Jihyo and Tzuyu?" Mina says 

 

"Speak of the devils!" Chaeyoung says, pointing to the entrance of the lounge. Both of the people who were being talked about were already busy talking amongst themselves

 

The duo stopped when they felt seven pairs of eyes directed at them. 

 

Bowing they introduced themselves "I'm Park Jihyo, nice to meet you!" 

 

Dahyun heard Chaeyoung whisper something along the lines of "Her voice is too loud" beside her, causing Dahyun to slightly hit Chaeyoung. 

 

"Hello, I'm Chou Tzuyu. I'm from Taiwan" 

 

The group said their own hellos and mingled amongst themselves. Deciding to do room assignments once they get themselves comfortable with one another. 

 

Dahyun however, still couldn't shake off the weird feeling that's been with her ever since she entered. 

 

Her eyes darting across the room while trying to socialize with the others. Ever since she was a child, she could always feel if there was a camera. She could always see where the camera was located. She can't pinpoint where the camera was now exactly, but she knows there is one. 

 

It's impossible for it to be set up by the El Chambre staff. It was written in the contract they had to sign that technology wasn't allowed in here. So who could it be. 

 

Dahyun was snapped out of her reverie when Sana suddenly shouted at her "Yah! Are you listening to me?"

 

"Excuse me?" Dahyun asked 

 

"Chaeyoung said you had perfect pitch, you think you can play for us before the week ends?"

 

Dahyun nodded and smiled at them. She could figure this out some other day. It's her first day here, she should enjoy it.