Chapter Two

Tied Together

NAYEON:

 

She felt her muscles ache as she continued to runaway from that party. Her lungs burned and she thought she could taste blood but she just remembered Jihyo telling her how she needed to be more fit and healthy. Nayeon thought she has never hated her past self more in this moment, the only thought being that she wishes she'd excersised more in the past. 

Her legs finally gave out and she found herself in some random highstreet, full of shops of all kinds with one thing in common. They were all closed. Yet Nayeon knew she wouldn't be able to run any further so she fought through the pain and made her way over to a bench. 

Her panic rose once she thought back to what happened earlier, she couldn't figure out whether she was or almost but she felt the guilt in her when she realised that she never said thank you to her hero. As Nayeon thought back to the beauty that saved her she couldn't help but blush, from her eyes down to her lips she was everything that Nayeon wanted. Her heart was speeding up the more she replayed herself being saved. 

However she suddenly stopped, knowing that her previous choices were final she knew she couldn't have her, Nayeon knew that the girl deserved everything the world could offer and more. Nayeon also knew she couldn't give her that, she wasn't worthy to call the girl hers. She knows why she did what she did and she knew that she has nothing to worry about because it isn't like they could see what she did. It isn't like she wanted to do it, but she knew she had to. It was only right, Nayeon told herself inorder to surpress the overwhelming amounts of guilt she felt. Since in the back of her mind she knew her choices weren't as invisible as she had hoped for.

 

 

"Nayeon! Where are you? I've searched all the rooms in this stupid party." Jihyo angrily questioned down the phone. "Now about that, I left." She felt fear as she timidly responded. "..." All Nayeon heard was silence, it seemed to last forever to the point where Nayeon thought Jihyo hung up, yet as she went to check a furious voice came out, "What do you ean you just left? Did we not decide to leave together? Or have you ditched me to hang out with someone else? Because Nayeon I am not here to be ditched for a boy." Nayeon was stunned by her accusation but she knew she couldn't tell Jihyo, she has heard what she has said. Nayeon had nowhere else to go if she was kicked out of Jihyo's home. "No. I just, went on a walk." She vaguely replied and got a sigh in return from jihyo. "Ok, but be home on time yeah?" She said but before Nayeon could respond, Jihyo hung up. 

Nayeon decided that she had finally recovered from her impromtu sprint and decided that she should head back home.

 

 

 

UNKNOWN POV:

 

"Did you do it?" The voice asked with a hint of impatience, "No, someone...interferred." They replied full of fear and all they go was a loud scream followed by "You idiots had one ing job, you said you were good at things like this." and with that the phonecall ended and the two glanced at eachother out of pure horror. "You know the consequences? She said if we failed then we woudn't be here for long. We've gone and ed it up." However once they'd finished talking all they heard were the faint souds of running away.

 

 

*Not proof-read and a little drama? ;)