Crush

JenLisa Vault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[a true story, my own true story about me and my crush and made it a jenlisa fanfic. I wrote this just because I'm losing my passion with writing. This is a first step to get back on track. Hope y'all like it]

Crush

 

Monday, June 4

 

It's the first day of senior year, familiar faces with the all too familiar environment. Nothing new.

 

Except that me and my “boyfriend” doesn't talk to each other. Yes, “boyfriend” because everybody thinks that Bobby is my boyfriend even though he is not. We sometimes act like a couple though, but I don't really feel something about him. I thought he's my crush at first, but it faded away and he became nothing more than that. I thought I loved him, but I guess I was just used to hanging out with him. Until I wasn't happy anymore because of our differences, so I decided to stop whatever is going on between us.

 

I feel like my heart got cold ever since my parents died. I don't feel any emotions since then. I don't feel genuinely happy even though I smile and laugh a lot. I don't feel sadness, even when he and I “broke up”. I don't feel love. I felt nothing. It's like I wake up in the morning and let the day pass until night time when I need to sleep. My daily routine is like that. I was like a robot programmed to do and repeat things everyday.


 

Friday, June 8

 

Thank god it's Friday. School, as always, feels like hell for me. My classmates from junior high stayed the same, except for those transferees, whom I don't really care about nor plan to befriend. I'm in the middle of being an introvert and an extrovert.

 

I sighed as I stare at the blackboard with full of boredom. I rested my chin on my right hand palm as I hear these new students introduce themselves.

 

Until one particular girl caught my attention. Her long black hair is freely falling, has dazzling eyes, cute chubby cheeks, and a gummy smile which is to die for.

 

In short she's gorgeous.

 

“Hi, I'm Jennie Kim. Nice to meet you all,” she introduced.

 

“Say something about yourself,” said our teacher.

 

“Well, I've got nothing interesting to share but my former classmates call me kitten because they said that I look like a cat,” she replied which made the class laugh. Well, can't argue with that.

 

I didn't realize it but I've been staring at her until she went back to her seat.

 

She's so pretty, almost every boys in class are awed by her beauty.

 

I shrugged my thoughts off.

 

Yep, she's pretty, but I don't think I'm attracted by her.


 

June 12, Tuesday

 

We're in our personal development class, and today's topic is about our worst experiences. Our teacher randomly picked someone who'll speak in front of the class, and fortunately she picked the new student as the first one to speak up.

 

She was shy at first and kept saying, “I've got nothing to share,” but she still stood in front and thought of a bad experience she had.

 

“Well, last year, I never thought I'd hear words, not just ordinary words, but hurtful words, from someone I didn't expect to hear it from,” she said as her eyes start to glitter. She's trying hard not to cry.

 

It was the first time, I felt hurt.

 

“Since then, I had a hard time to trust someone,” she continued before hastily going back to her seat.

 

I stared at her again.

 

Why does my heart feel heavy?

 

I can see the sadness through her eyes.

 

I'm having the urge to hug her, but heck, we're not even close. I even forgot what her name is.



 

June 14, Thursday

 

This new student, i remeber her name now, she's Jennie. I want to be close with her, but I don't know why and how. What the is wrong with me? Maybe my extroverted side is just working? Does that make sense?

Anyways, I really don't know how to initiate a nice conversation with her since I don't know her interests.

 

“Your handwriting is ugly,” I said jokingly as I watch her write down our lecture.

 

She scoffed then glared at me, which I somehow find cute.

“I know, but at least even if my handwriting is ugly, I have my lectures to read. Unlike you, who only writes who knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter