Curious

JenLisa Vault
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**this is based from the MV of the song 'curious' by the lesbian Jesus Hayley Kiyoko. Hahaha. I highly recommend that song**

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I'm curious.

 

What are you doing right now?

Are you eating well?

How have you been for the past year?

 

Does he treat you right?

 

Does he treat you like the way I treated you like a queen?

 

How have you been doing since you broke me?

 

 

They said curiosity killed the cat.

 

I'm just curious. 

 

 

 

But not curious enough to let you kill me.

 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

 

Lisa's POV

“You coming over to the party?” Asked one of my friends whom I am talking to the phone right now.

Should I?

What for?

Yeah. To get wasted again.

“Yeah. How can I miss it?”

She just chuckled.

“Well, better get dressed now.”

I hung up.

I looked at the wallpaper of my phone, just to see our picture together, then sighed.

“How have you been since you ended our relationship? I'm just curious.”

. I look like boo boo the fool.

I stand up and got dressed for the party.

I stand in front of the mirror to check myself once again. My hair which once used to be blonde is now dark brown.

I just had to.

Because every time I see my blonde hair, I remember how she loves the color of it. 

. I'm thinking of her again.

Funny how I still care for her after leaving me without saying anything.

She left me hanging after years of living under the same roof. Then one morning I woke up and she's no longer beside me.  

“Babe, I love you. Please keep that in mind,” she said as I give her body warmth using my own.

I chuckled. It's just Jennie being jendeuk again. Her sweet side that others failed to see.

“Of course.” I kissed her forehead and embraced her tighter..

Not knowing it'll be our last night together.

 

We were completely happy that night. We made love all night. We shared laughs. We shared kisses.

We shared love.

But I don't know what the went wrong.

Months after looking for her, I saw her with someone.

With one of my close friends.

Maybe her affection for me is nothing special. Her love was fake.

And I was a fool to believe it.

Ever since then, things got ed up for me.

I dropped out of university. Started drowning myself to alcohol. I hooked up with random girls, then leave them the morning after. Just like how she left me.

I drove to the place where the party will be held.

I mingled with some friends and started to flirt with other girls after few drinks.

I’m starting to enjoy myself, not until I saw this certain petite girl.

 

She's here.

 

Looking so pretty.

Should I say hi?

.

 

My pathetic self was about to walk towards her… 

 

But I stopped. 

 

Because I saw her with our friend. .

 

The friend she cheated me with. 

 

I stopped from my track and our eyes met each other.

God, I miss her.

I missed her, so I turned around before I could even do something stupid.

I drank another glass of whiskey and tried to ignore her presence.

Why is she even here?

I forgot Nayeon is her friend too, of course she'll be here, Lisa.

Ugh. I'm so stupid.

In my peripheral vision, I can sight that she's alone and uncomfortable. Where's her boyfriend though?

I looked around to look for her boyfriend who's now casually talking to his friends and completely forgetting about Jennie.

Argh. This should be none of my business. My curiosity .

I continued to flirt with this girl in front of me. I don't even know her name, but she's pretty.

We were having a good talk when someone’s hand brush my arm.

I looked up and saw her walking pass me with her boyfriend’s arm wrapped around her shoulders.

I can say she's looking at me flirtatiously.

Why would she do that??

Argh!!

I stood up and went to the kitchen counter to get myself another bottle of whiskey.

I can feel her presence near me but I try my best not to look at her.

I don't know how, but despite all that she did to me, I didn't hate her. I tried to, but I ended up understanding her and  loving her more. Pretty stupid, eh?

I was on my way back to where I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter