2 0 1 5

Want you back

  SHINee was having a hectic schedule. It's been a busy week for them. Hours of practicing and perfecting the choreography, rushing to one schedule to another. It was draining each and every one of them. Settling in his seat, Taemin leaned his head against Minho and quickly try to fall asleep. To his luck, he managed to fall asleep.


  Minho shook Taemin slightly before shaking him with more force to wake Taemin up. Taemin jolted up in his seat as his hyungs laughed at his reaction. " Taeminnie, it's time to wake up! We're already reaching KBS building. " Minho cooed as Taemin was still trying to adjust back to normal. They all got out of the van to the view of their fans waiting for their arrival. The five of them was rushed into the building by the staffs.


  Meanwhile, in one of the dressing room stood Son Naeun. She was getting ready for the recording of her comeback. This comeback was different from their previous one. It was more refreshing and upbeat. The song also had meaningful lyrics. Apink had gone all out this era, Naeun had her hair bleached. She was also shooting a drama, Twenty Again. 


  Naeun sat down on the sofa and took out her phone, scrolling through social media. She got bored and put her phone down. She decided to watch everyone else in the room. Naeun absentmindedly reached for her rosary bracelet and fiddled with it. She got a new silver rosary bracelet. The rosary bracelet Taemin gave her was kept in a box along with all the other things related to him. Naeun found out after she got her new rosary bracelet that Taemin had also changed his bracelet and wore a bracelet similar to hers. 


  Naeun smiled thinking about their time together. She had moved on from their break up but sometimes it's nice to think about their time together. She knew that if she were to ever get close to him again, she would definitely fall for him all over again. Naeun turned over to look at the door upon hearing so much noise. It sounded like male voices so it had to be a boy group.


  " Who's outside? They're so loud. " Naeun asked her members. They all shrugged and stared at the door. 


  " I'll go and check. " Namjoo said as she stood up and made her way to the door. She slowly opened the door and peeked out of the small gap she had created. Her eyes widened in shock as she quickly turned around and shut the door. 


  " Oh my it's SHINee sunbaenim. " Namjoo stated making all her members stunned.


  " Are you for real! " Hayoung exclaimed rushing out her seat. Namjoo just nodded her head aggressively.


  " Hayoung ah don't disturb them come back and sit down. " Chorong ordered. Hayoung wanted to whine in disagreement but decided not to when she saw Chorong's face. She silently made her way back to her seat.


  " Haven't you heard? They had just made a comeback. " Eunji told them. Everyone dismissed the topic and returned to whatever they were doing. Naeun was trapped. If she were to step foot outside of the room she has a higher chance of actually bumping into Taemin. Screw the toilet, she had thought. She had six more hours to kill. In two more hours she would have her pre-recording and then in three hours she would perform again. She hoped that their schedules don't clash. 


  Naeun fell back into boredom and ended up taking a nap instead. She woke up to Eunji waking her up. " Quickly rush to the toilet and wash your face or something. We're going to go do our pre-recording in fifteen minutes. " 


  Naeun groggily stood up and made her way to the toilet. She stood outside of her waiting room to regain a bit of consciousness. Rubbing her eye as careful as she could without ruining her make-up, she made her way towards the toilet. Naeun's mind was empty. She was now starting to get affected by her lack of sleep. Naeun had been working hard between memorising her script, dance choreographies and lyrics. It was hard and tiring for her.


  Naeun returned from the toilet and walked through the hallway. She was surprised to see that it was emptier than usual. She guessed that other idols were also resting in the waiting room. Apink was part of the first few groups to do their recording. Naeun wasn't too far from her door when she saw a male idol exiting the room opposite hers. She couldn't remember who it was. He turned to her direction and Naeun swore she froze for a few seconds. How could it slip through my mind so easily, she wondered as she stared at him. By now she had stopped walking and was standing frozen in the hallway. 


  Taemin had stopped walking as well. He was now only a few meters away from her. " Naeun. " He stuttered. Taemin went out as he was about to go to the vending machine to buy more snacks for his hyungs. He saw Namjoo peeking at them earlier and decided to ignore it. Taemin had prayed that he wouldn't meet Naeun today but it seemed like it didn't work. After several seconds, Naeun came to her senses and bowed at him. Naeun couldn't find anything to say. 


  " How have you been? " Taemin asked but regretted instantly. He panicked not knowing what to say or do in front of Naeun. Furthermore, no one really want to know if their ex has moved on when they haven't.


  " Me? Well I'm fine but just tired from my schedule. Nothing much. " Naeun replied as casually as she could. Taemin just nodded knowingly. Of course he knew her schedule. He had been keeping up with her schedule ever since they started we got married. 


  The two got startled when Eunji swung the door open. " Naeun you have to get back here now. We're doing our final touches! " She called out before realising who was outside the door. Eunji stared skeptically at the two, earning a glare from Naeun which she ignored. Eunji shifted to Taemin, sending him a frown. " Eunji, quickly call Naeun we need to take a group pic! " Bomi called from inside. 


  Naeun silently walked towards Eunji, Taemin watching her every move. Eunji gave him one last look before closing the door. He let out a breath and sighed loudly. He forgot why he went out in the first place and decided to return to his room as well.