Forgive Me? (JeongSa)

Twice One-Shots [REQUESTS OPEN]

JeongSa Drama


Requested by and dedicated to sikki_ss 



Minatozaki Sana and Yoo Jeongyeon are known as the power couple of their school, Jeongyeon being the leader of the basketball team and Sana being one of the lead dancers in the schools dance club. Jeongyeon was cool and reserved, having guys and girls falling for her girlcrush image, constantly having people trying to date her, but no matter how hard people try, she remains loyal to Sana. Sana on the other hand, was energetic, outgoing, and a flirt. Sana was one of the most attractive people in the school and she knew it, constantly flirting with the other students in the school, she was even dubbed 'Sanake' by some of the students for her flirty antics, even so, she loved Jeongyeon with all her heart and stayed loyal to her.

Jeongeyon knew Sana loved and was loyal to her, but that didn't mean that she liked it when she flirted wih others. Everytime Jengyeon would see Sana flirt with other girls, she would always let it slide, but she would be mad and jealous. Jeongyeon had been bottling up her jealousy and anger, knowing that Sana would never betray her and letting her girlfriends flirty antics go.


Lately, Sana had been flirting a lot with the most attractive girl in the school Chou Tzuyu, and this bothered Jeongyeon to no end. Usually Sana would flirt once with a person, and move on to the next, showing that she wasn't serious, but it was different with Tzuyu, Sana would be spending a lot of time with Tzuyu, always talking to her, sending suggestive winks and looks, and sometimes even touching Tzuyu. At first Jeongyeon thought nothing of it, but Sana continued flirting and Jeongyeon started getting suspicious. 

Jeongyeon snapped when she saw Sana kiss Tzuyu in class, Jeongyeon's bottled feelings of anger and jealousy finally exploded, she slammed the table and walked out of class, fuming with rage. Jeongyeon ran all the way home, trying to contain her tears. She ran straight into her room and layed on her bed, tears streaming down her face and sobbing loudly, believeing that Sana doesn't love her anymore.

The next day, Jeongyeon didn't talk to Sana at all, and whenever Sana appraocehd her, Jeongyeon would avoid her and go to her other friends. By the end of the day, Sana dragged Jeongyeon to one side and decided to have a talk.

"Babe what's wrong?" Sana asked, concerned

"What do you mean?"

"You're avoiding me today~" Sana whined cutely, still not knowing what's wrong

"And? You have Tzuyu, so it doesn't matter" Jeongyeon said, her voice cold

"Come on babe, you know I'm never serious"

"Well you seem serious with Tzuyu"

"But you've never complained before"

"BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU"

"Jeongie-"

"No, don't 'Jeogie' me, I've kept quiet because I always trusted you, everytime I see you flirt with someone else, I get mad and I get jealous and I get hurt, but I never bring it up because I always believed you would stay loyal and that you actually love me, but not anymore, you've been hanging out with Tzuyu so much, you even kissed her yesterday. Have you ever considered how I've felt?-"

"Jeyongyeon I-"

"I'm not done talking. You always give me for talking to Nayeon because she's my ex, but we broke up for a reason, because we realised who we really loved, and for me that was you, because I loved you I stopped talking to Nayeon because you didn't like it, but you talk to a new girl everyday, do you have any idea how that makes me feel?"

"Jeongyeon I-"

"I thought you loved me Sana" Jeongyeon said, her voice finally cracking and her eyes welling up wih tears. 

Sana then brought Jeongyeon into a hug, crying with Jeongyeon as well

"I'm sorry Jeongyeon, I didn't know, I'm sorry, forgive me please" Sana sobbed

"No" Jeongyeon said pulling away from the hug

"If you want me to forgive you, you better make sure you change, but you won't, I can't keep doing this Sana" Jeongyeon said before walking away, leaving Sana standing there, reflecting on what she's done

Sana just stood there, regretting her flirty attitude. The next day, she went over and talked to Jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon stop, I just have to say something, I just wanna say that, I'll change if it means having you back, just please just wait and see please" Sana said before walking away

Jeongyeon was willing to wait, she still loved Sana, but she didn't want to be hurt anymore, but after seeing the sincerity in Sana's eyes, she was willing to wait. And she did, Jeongyeon waited and observed Sana, and she kept to her word, she didn't flirt, she wasn't touchy with anybody or anything like that, she just hung out with her friends and thats it.

One day, after a month, Jeongyeon approached Sana.

"Jeongyeon... Have you forgive-"

Sana was interrupted when she felt a pair of lips come into contact with hers, and then she knew that she had been forgiven, and she couldn't be happier.

A/N:
The requests keep coming and I'm sure I'm going to lose my mind. So updates might be a little less often, anyway thanks for the continued support guys. I might have a schedule for uploads soon to help with the influx of requests. ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY