Possessive (2Yeon)

Twice One-Shots [REQUESTS OPEN]

2Yeon Fluff



Requested by and dedicated to KingYerim 



Nayeon and Jeongyeon were in a club, Nayeon sitting alone with a drink in her hand, staring at Jeongyeon who was flirting with a blonde Japanese girl who was apparantly a dancer for a big company. Nayeon glared at Jeongyeon, mad at her, she couldn't stand the sight of her girlfriend flirting with another woman, but she couldn't be mad, she made Jeongyeon this way.

Flashback

Im Nayeon was a 28 year old single woman, she came from an extremely rich family, and that spoiled her and madee Nayeon think she was above everybody else. She would constantly think she's the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet, and she wasn't far off, people complimented her on a daily about her looks and that added to her ego. Yoo Jeongyeon was an 18 year old university student, she was not really popular, she had short boyish hair, large round glasses, and was pretty shy, though many still found her attractive, her shy personality made it hard for her to talk to others, but what she lacked in social skills, she made up for in grades. Jeongyeon was top in class she took and was basically labelled a genius.

Jeongyeon was sitting alone by the bar, staring down at her drink, Jeongyeon wasn't wearing her glasses and was wearing contacts, making her 100 times more attractive, and she caught the eye of Nayeon, who slyly approached her and started flirting with her. They talked the whole night and by the end, Jeongyeon had developed a small crush on Nayeon, but little did Jeongyeon know, Nayeon was just playing. Jeongyeon asked Nayeon for her number, and Nayeon gladly gave it to her, wanting to have more fun with the nerdy university student.

Over the course of a few months, Jeongyeon's feelings had developed quite a bit for Nayeon but was too shy to confess her feelings. Nayeon enjoyed Jeongyeons company as well, though she didn't want to admit it, and instead of coming to terms with her feelings, decided to turn Jeongyeon into her own personal , and Nayeon basically became Jeongyeons sugar mommy. Though Jeongyeon didn't ask a lot from Nayeon, Nayeon would spend a lot on Jeongyeon, showering her with expensive gifts, expensie treatments to make Jeongeyon more attractive, taking her on vacations. It was Nayeon's subconscious way of showing Jeongyeon her unknown feelings, though Nayeon would act cold towards Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon eventually gained enough confience to ask Nayeon to be her girlfriend, and Nayeon refused. Nayeon convinced herself it was because she didn't love Jeongyeon, but it was really because Nayeon was scared of commiting herself to a single person. Jeongyeon kept pleading Nayeon to accept her, she reluctantly agreed to it, but nothing really changed, Jeongyeon still didn't ask much from Nayeon, and Nayeon was still basically Jeongyeons sugar mommy.

End Of Flashback

Nayeon didn't understand why, but she hated the sight of seeng Jeongyeon with another girl. Nayeon convinced herself she wasn's jealous and she was just in a bad mood, she didn't love Jeongyeon, right? Nayeon then saw the dancer girl kiss Jeongyeon and Nayeon had enough, she chugged her drink and stomped over to the 2. She went over and wraped her arms around Jeongyeon

"Mine" Nayeon claimed, her sudden possessiveness shocking Jeongyeon

"Nayeon what're you doing?" Jongyeon questioned

Nayeon just whined, and held on to Jeongyeon

"I'm sorry about this, I think you should leave first, I'll call you okay?" Jeongyeon said to the dancer, who just nodded and left

Nayeon dragged Jeongyeon home and pulled her into a soft kiss

"What's in it to you?" Jeongyeon smiled

"I'm your girlfriend, why're you flirting with other girls?"

"Well, I learned it from you, you aren't jealous are you?" Jeongyeon teased

"Wh-what... no.... yes"

"Come on babe, that's Momo, she's a friend of my cousin, Chaeyoung"

"But... I saw her kiss you on the cheek"

"She was whispering in my ear babe, I was the one who asked you to be my girlfriend, there's no way I'd cheat"

"Really?"

"Yes"

Since that day, Nayeon started being more open to Jeongyeon and started to be more loving towards her. Who knew jealousy could end up being a good thing?

A/N:
First 2yeon story, hope you guys like it, continu leaving suggestions :). LEAVE MANY MANY COMMENTS AS USUAL :)