Accidental love (SaTzu)

Twice One-Shots [REQUESTS OPEN]

SaTzu Fluff


Requested by and dedicated to Zetrie111 




Minatozaki Sana was known as the hottest girl in school, and guys and girls would all flock to her, wanting to date her. She's so hot, that she's known to turn straight girls gay, and gay guys straight. One thing that many people didn't know, waas that Sana was kind of a snake, she would flirt around with multiple people at a time, but people didn't mind as long as they got the attention of Sana. 

Chou Tzuyu was known as the second hottest in school, she had her fair share of fanboys and fangirls that were loyal to her, all of them sticking by her no matter what. since she wasn't a snake, but she was known to be little bit of a savage, but she was known to be a sweetheart as well. She would always be competing with Sana as to who was the best, but Sana always won, but it didn't bother Tzuyu, she didn't care. One difference between the 2, was that Sana was a dumb, clumsy airhead, while Tzuyu was an elegant, intelligent student.

Lately, Sana had been flirting with a girl with pale skin, Kim Dahyun, and they had fun, they enjoyed each others company, but it wasn't anything serious but Sana started developing feelings for Dahyun. Dahyun had been hanging out with a girl named Hirai Momo, they were extremely close, and it seemed their relationship was going to become serious soon. Sana was furious, she told herself she didn't have feelings and wasn't jealous and that it was just that she'd never been ignored like that before, and she wanted revenge. So, Sana came up with a plan to make Dahyun jealous, but nothing she did worked. Growing desperate, she went to Tzuyu for help.

"Tzuyu ah~ Can you help me" Sana asked cutely

"What" Tzuyu said coldly, but internally shocked at her rival

"Well... I want to make this girl jealous, her name is Dahyun. So... be my fake girlfriend"

"So, you finally feel what it's like to get s on. Jealous?"

"Shut up... I'm not jealous, I just want to get back at her"

"No"

"Please Chewy ah~ For lil old me?" Sana said with aegyo, fluttering her eyes

"Firstly, don't call me that, second, never do that again, third, what do I get if I help"

"Well, I'll make sure it'll be fun, if you don't help, I'll keep annoying you till you say yes" Sana said

"Fine" Tzuyu sighed out.

So, over the next few days, Sana spent all her time with Tzuyu, acting all lovey dovey with each other, at first it was super awkward and quiet, so to make it more convinving and less awkward, they started holding hands in school and talking to each other. Over the course of the few days, they received stares from all over, and rumours started to spread that they were dating. Still Dahyun didn't pay any attention to Dana by the end of the first week.

"Sana, it's been a week, maybe we should stop" Tzuyu told Sana

"No, just, a while more" Sana pleaded

"Fine" 

Sana and Momo decided to stay with each other for another week, getting closer, Sana would insist to come over to Tzuyu's house, and they would talk, talk and talk and talk about aboely anything and everyhting, and they found out a lot about each other. Tzuyu found out that Sana waas here in korea to study alone, and that she misses her family dearly back home in Japan, she learned that Sana was into dancing like she was, and that Sana only flirts around to compensate for the fact that she misses th love from her family, and Tzuyu started becoming Sana's only trsuted friend and Tzuyu didn't mind, she started seeing Sana as a close friend as well, and they enjoyed each others friendship and company, and deep down, Tzuyu started wanting more.

Once the 2 weeks were up, Dahyun still paid no heed to Sana, and Sana was heartbroken, seeing Dahyun and Momo kiss one day after school had ended. Sana cried, finally admitting her feelings and feeling heartbroken for the first time in her life. She cried and ran all the way to Tzuyu's house, and tzuyu opened the door.

"Sana, what're you? Are you okay" Tzuyu asked, concerned for her friend

Sana just remained silent and engulfed Tzuyu in a hug, crying her eyes out, her cries the most heartbroken sound Tzuyu has heard in her life.

"W-why Tzuyu? Why doesn't she l-love me back" Sana cried

"It's okay Sana... Just let it out. You'll find the one eventually"

Tzuyu brought Sana into her room, and Sana laid in Tzuyu's lap crying while Tzuyu was her hair, praying that Sana would get over Dahyun soon.

"Chewy ah, you'll think I'll find love one day"

"Of course Sana, someone already loves you now, don't look too far, sometimes what youneed is jest beside you" Tzuyu said

Sana just laid there silent, taking in Tzuyu's words. The 2 weeks had now ended, and they no longer need to talk to each other anymore, but they continued, still wanting to be friends. It took Sana a while, but she finally realised that Tzuyu was the one that she was looking for all along.

"Chewy ah~ I have something to tell you" Sana said teasingly, trapping Tzuyu between herself and the lockers

"W-what is i-" 

Tzuyu was interrupted when she was met with a quick peck on lips by Sana.

"Sa-Sana..."

"What, you don't like it?" Sana pouted

"No... I like it... I like you too" Tzuyu said, melting at Sana's pout

From then on, they became inseparable, never leaving each others side. They were with each other for their own selfish reasons, but their fake relationship sprouted into something realer than one can imagine, a sort of accidental love.

A/N:
A little big of a bad chapter and cringy, and I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to write this so... yeah.