Role Reversal (JeongHyo)

Twice One-Shots [REQUESTS OPEN]

A JeongHyo fluff

Requested by and Dedicated to TwiceOnce35 



Yoo Jeongyeon was amoung the most popuar students in JYP High, she was captain of the female socer team, good grades, had many friends and admirers and was a massive girlcrush, there were even cases where she turned gay guy straight and straight girls gay. Although Jeongyeon had many many admirers and potential partners, she never dated any of them, always playing hard to get.

Park Jihyo was also one of the more popular students in JYP High, she was the student council president, had one of the best grades in the whole school, and was leader of the school choir. Though she wasn't as big of girlcrush or have as many friends as Jeongyeon, she still had her share of admirers and potential partners, but she only wanted to date one person. Yoo Jeongyeon.

Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon had been friends since freshman year and Jihyo had been crushing on Jeongyeon since then. Jihyo had always been hinting at her feelings towards Yeongyeon, but to no avail. Jeongyeon knew of Jihyo's feelings towards her, but had chosen to ignore them and play hard to get. Jeongyeon had only seen Jihyo as a close friend and nothing more, but deep down, she really did have feelings for Jihyo, she just denied them and buried them deep down.

Now in their senior year of High School, Jihyo had grown tired of trying to get Jeongyeon to notice her, she's tried everything, from leaving letters in her lockers, cooking lunch for her, even going over to Jeongyeon's house when the girlcrush needed someone, but no sign of her feelings had been returned, and Jihyo had been tired of it, 4 years of trying and she gets nothing. Jihyo had given up, and she started treating Jeongyeon like any normal person, maybe a little more meaner. 

Jeongyeon had noticed that Jihyo has been treating her a little more coldly, and hanging out with her and Nayeon less, hanging out more with some of her other choir friends like Chou Tzuyu and Park Chaeyoung. Jeongyeon then suddenly felt this dark feeling in her, a sort of hatered and sadness.

"NAYEON I FEEL LIKE " Jeongyeon whined to Nayeon

"Cause you messed up" Nayeon deadpanned

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you denied Jihyo's feelings, and your feelings for her, and now she's more or less gone and you miss her, you're jealous Jeong" Nayeon elaborated

"But, I don't like Jihyo" 

"Than why do you feel 'like ', hm? It's been a month since she's gone, and you started feeling terrible, you 2 basically reversed roles" 

"Than what should I do?"

"Well, you should take some time and think over your and accept your feelings, confess to Jihyo and pray to god that she accepts your feelings, if she doesn't, move on" Nayeon suggested

"But I-"

"Shut up, you like Jihyo, just because you're a girlcrush doesn't mean your immune to feelings, now get out and get your girl"

Jeongyeon then spent a week thinking over the past 4 years, what Jihyo has done for her, all the things the Thomas look alike did for her and how she just simplyy brushed off her acts of compassion to her. Jeongyeon then realised that Nayeon was right, she really did like Jihyo. Jeongyeon then ran to the choir room, looking for her friend, shr ran into the room, looked around and saw Jihyo's huge eyes looking at her, she took Jihyo by the hand and ran out the room.

"Jeong what're you doing? I was practicing!" Jihyo scolded with hr loud voice

"I'm sorry Ji, I was blind to your feelings"

"What?"

"I like you, Jihyo" 

Jihyo's expression changed from a cold one to one of shock, finally after 4 years Jeongyeon had reciprocated fer feelings.

"It's too late Jeong"

"What?"

"It's too late, I've moved on... but if you can convince me to fall in love with you again, I might consider it" Jihyo teased, walking back into the choir room.

Jeongyeon just stood there, shocked but determined to make her crush fall in love with her again, for the remainder of the year, Jeongyeon did everything she could for Jihyo, doing everything for her that Jihyo did for her, and by the end, Jihyo was hers, and Jeongyeon couldn' be happier.

A/N:
I am so so so sorry for the late updates dear readers, school just started and my 'N' levels are starting soon and I've been focusing on my main story 'Melting' so so sorry, but I PROMISE there'll be an update tomorrow. Slow down on the suggestions for now, but still leave them, I'll get to them eventually

MICHAENG IS SINKING AND I'M MAD