eight

Winter Love❄// EXO (Male!oc)

×few days later×

"EXO-L's suspect EXO's maknae Oh Sehun is dating a fan? And not just any fan but a boy" was the title of the article I was met with the moment I opened social media.

"Oh god," I said and opened it

"It's been a hot topic since exo's last fansign that something seemed to be going on between this particular fan and their Maknae Sehun.

The fan has been spotted entering SM entertainment meeting Sehun last Saturday, it was also reported that the fan went to a photoshoot with Sehun.

On Monday Sehun uploaded a picture with the fan in a bedroom, which made speculations worse than it already was.

On Thursday they were spotted leaving exo's dorm and heading to an apartment building only to come out a few hours later with boxes and then returning to the dorm to pick up the fans daughter.

Later they were spotted with BTOB maknae Yook Sungjae and the boxes were moved into tr building Sungjae lives in.

Just when you thought this fans adventure ends, they were captured at the Seoul Zoo.

These two have been spotted hanging out multiple times, and they seem closer every single time.

here are some images of the events mentioned, what do you think is going on between these two boys?"

I read the article... It felt hard to breathe honestly the photos were taken at moments were things definitely looked suspicious between us and I don't know what to do so I decided to call up Sehun and see if he knew about this.

"Hun-ah did you see the news?"

"Yeah my manager called me,  I'm working on a clarification now, it will be out later today, or maybe tomorrow"

"Ah okay i'm worried it would be bad for you, I'm sorry "

"It won't be, Sung you will never be bad for me okay?" He said in a calming tone

"Okay," I said

"Hey, can I come over today? I will be extra careful? you have today off and I am bored out of my mind" he said and let out an exaggerated sigh which made me laugh

"Uh sure, Sungjae has a schedule today so he isn't home and Nabi will be out for a while today" 

"Oh where is she going?" he asked curiously because where does a 4-year-old go on her own on a Saturday right?

"Her mother is in town, she wanted to see Nabi the two of them are going to an aquarium" 

"Ah, so I get to meet the mom if I am fast enough?" 

"Yeah, she will be here in like two hours so if you hurry you can meet her and spend some time with Nabi," I said with a laugh

"Okay then I will be there in 20 minutes," he said and hung up

"He is so weird honestly," I said and laughed before getting up from my seat and went to Nabi's room and woke her up taking her to bath and then dressing her into some pants with a long-sleeved shirt and a jersey.

"Nabi-ah are you excited to see auntie Haru again?" 

"ne~ I missed auntie Haru" 

"Hmm well you will get to spend a whole day with her"

"Yaay" she cheered jumping around. I didn't make her breakfast because her mom will be taking her out for breakfast and I didn't want her to be full by the time she has to go.

"Nabi-ah Sehun samcheon is coming over soon! while you wait would you like to watch a movie?" I asked and she nodded happily.

I placed her on the couch and played a movie for her before going to get ready for when Sehun came over. once I was done, which was just in time since at that exact moment the doorbell rang.

"coming~"I shouted and hurried to the door, I opened it to see Sehun waiting, well a very masked Sehun, like he had a hat, a mask, and sunglasses along with a muffler.

"You look like a bugler," I said and laughed

"Yeah well I don't want to cause troubles for the two of you"

"Thank you, come on in Nabi is watching tv" 

"Oe what are we watching?" 

"she wanted to watch Dumbo so we are watching that"

"Cute, let's go join her then" he said and waited for me to close the door once he got in, I followed him into the living room he ran and hugged Nabi and sat next to her, it was adorable to see, he often comes over and visits and these two would sit on the couch and watch movies, they looked like father and daughter most of the time, and once we went to a market were mostly old ladies were and they said we make a beautiful family. 

I got drinks from the kitchen and joined them but the fun didn't last for long because a knock on the door announced her mom's arrival

"I will be right back,"I said getting up and walked to the door. I opened it to reveal Haru

"Hello Hun-ah," she said

"Hi Haru-ah, come on in Nabi is in the living room," I said and led the way after closing the door.

"Okay~," she said and followed, when we arrived I could see she was shocked when she saw Sehun

"Haru this is my friend Sehun, Sehun this is Nabi's aunt Haru," I said calmly

"You are friends with exo?" She asked me in shock

"Ne, Nabi-ah go fetch your coat just in case," I said and my little girl nodded and ran off.

"So how is traveling treating you?" I asked her

"Good actually I met a nice girl called Julia, we have been dating for about 8 months now, we are thinking about getting married maybe," she said

"Ah that's great to hear Haru, I'm really happy for you," I said

"So how about you any love yet?" She asked curiously

"I haven't thought about it really, as you know I put Nabi before myself... "

"Sometimes it's okay to put yourself first Sunghun, it won't hurt you," she said and squeezed my shoulder.

"Auntie Haru I'm ready to go," Nabi said running into the room.

"Okay well that's my cue to take my little friend here out, I will see you later Hun I will have her back at 6 pm have fun with your friends live a little," she said and they both left.

"She looks exactly like Nabi," Sehun said in shock

"Yeah she does, Nabi hasn't realized it yet I want to tell her but how do you tell your daughter that her mother didn't want to be her mother?"

"Maybe tell her that Haru was a surrogate mother?"

"Yeah that will make sense and it isn't completely wrong actually," I said and nodded

I sat down on the couch

"You know I have something to ask you but I am not sure how to do it actually," he said with a nervous smile

"What is it?" I asked

"The speculations about us dating... What if they weren't just speculations" he said and I looked at him in shock... WHAT DO YOU MEAN BOI!

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"What if they were real? I really like you Sunghun I have liked you since high school... I tried to get over my feelings by telling myself it was just a crush but I was wrong, the day you showed up at the fansign I finally didn't feel empty anymore, it felt like everything was back to the way it should be"I looked at him stunned

Oh, Sehun likes me...THE OH SEHUN LIKES ME!

"W-What? You like me?" I asked

"I do and I want to date you... I understand if you don't want to but if you don't let's stay friends at least" he said

"I do like you as well... But I have to think about it okay? If I wasn't a father it would have been easier, I don't want Nabi to get attached to you and then we have to break up and she is hurt by it"

"I understand, I will give you time to think about it, just know I will never hurt you or Nabi! And if you do agree to date me we can announce it so nobody can hurt you two and we can tell the company get their permission first" he said

"I-i will think about it tonight and will give you an answer tomorrow, you have to do an announcement about the rumors we need to be honest in them so if I agree I don't want you to lie about it"

"I understand, thank you for not shooting me down immediately," he said, I turned to him and hugged him

"I didn't exactly shoot you down, I like you a lot Sehun, I liked you in high school as well! Why do you think I lent you a shoulder so much to cry on huh?"

"Aigoo so sweet," he said and hugged me as well

Will everything turn out well right? If I agree, everything will be fine... Well I hope it will