seven

Winter Love❄// EXO (Male!oc)

×next day×
×sunghun×

"Yes Mrs. Ryo, no it's okay I understand, yeah I will come to pick it up tomorrow," I said through the phone and ended up hanging up with a sigh.

"There goes my job... " I said dropping my phone on the bed.

"Hey was that your boss?" Segun asked and I nodded.

"The shop has been announced bankrupt, I have to pick up my last paycheck tomorrow," I said sadly

"Oh... It's okay! Sungjae is contacting his friend right? " and I nodded

"Yeah, let's just hope this turns out well," I said

"It will and if it doesn't we will come up with something don't worry," he said and ruffled my hair.

"Yeah your right, I guess I'm just a bit depressed with everything going on," I said

"Then go out with me today? Let's go pack stuff at your apartment, leave Nabi with the hyungs for a bit and then once we are done we pick up Nabi and go to Sungjae's house leave it there and go to the Zoo just the three of us?  To get your mind off everything" he said with a big smile... I thought about it for a bit and ended up nodding

"Let's do it!" I said

"Great come on let's go have to breakfast and tell the hyungs what's going to happen today and then we will leave," he said with a big smile

"Okay," I said and felt a fluttering feeling again... What is going on with me?

We told the members about our plans for the day and they told us they will happily look after Nabi for me whilst I go on with everything I need to do.

We both got ready and we were about to leave but the hyungs kept doing these weird signs to shun like smirks or wiggling their eyebrows like what the heck?

We left my apartment and started packing all our clothes and all nabi's toys and other things around the house, all the furniture belonged to the owner so it would be staying here.

"I'm so tired," I said as I feel on the bed with a huff.

"Come on lazy bones we don't have time to rest," Sehun said pulling me up, which was unexpected meaning I possible landed on him almost kissing him... Who am I kidding it wasn't a possibility it was freaking reality.

"Uh sorry, uh I should go pack Nabi"s things in her room yeah uh"I looked around and grabbed an empty box " I will need this yeah uh gotta go," I said and bolted out of the room

"Damn that was close" I mumbled

---
Once all the packing was done we loaded the boxes into the van Sehun rented even though I protested against it.

"Now let's go pick up nabi and go to Sungjae's," he said and I nodded, driving back to exo's dorm we saw the members waiting outside with Nabi for us.

"We wanted to see her off... Nabi be good for your daddy okay?  And come to visit us again soon" Minseok said

"Ne bye bye samcheons," she said and gave them each a hug, I picked her up and put her into the van and we were off

----------
We arrived at Sungjae's apartment just after 12 pm, I pulled out my phone to tell him we are here.

"Jae-ah we are here," I said

"I will be right down hyung! What car should I look for"

"Uh a white van"

"Okay I will be right down" and he hung up

"He said he will be here now" I explained and Sehun nodded.

We waited a bit and soon Sungjae showed up, he was shocked to see Sehun but I quickly explained that we were friends and that he offered to help me move, I took Nabi up first and placed her on the couch since she fell asleep and placed my jacket over her to keep her warm.

I went back down and was hit by a cold gush of wind but ignored it and went to help unpack our stuff and moving it into the house. When we were done I sat down on the couch.

"I'm going to order us some takeout!  And hyung put on a jacket you are gonna freeze" Sungjae said before disappearing into the next room.

"Uh which box had my jackets" I mumbled to myself as I looked through the boxes.

"Here wear this" Sehun said and handed his sweater to me and then wearing his coat again which he had to take off to take his sweater off.

"But you will be cold," I said

"It's fine I have this jacket it's warm don't worry," he said and I nodded and quickly put on his sweater. It was way too big but also very warm.

"Thanks this is so warm," I said to him with a big smile

"Y-your welcome," he said back and looked around. He was so cute...

We woke Nabi and ate lunch together, I was helping Sungjae clean up while Sehun was playing with Nabi.

"You know I can look after Nabi while you two go on your zoo date," he said and I looked at him with wide eyes

"It isn't a date tho... It's just hanging out"

"Yeah no... Even a complete idiot could tell there is more than just friendship between you two" he said laughing

"We are just friends that's all, he doesn't like me, pretty sure he is straight," I said and laughed

"Ah denial, one day I will tell you, "I told you so" so be ready"

"Yeah, sure whatever! Anyways, I don't really know how late I will be back so I will take a spare key so I don't bother you when I get back late" I said

"Yeah it's fine, oh and I contacted my friend, he said you are hired you start on Thursday"

"Ah okay! Oe, I'm excited what age am I teaching? "

"Ages 8-10," he said

"Okay wah, I will have to call Giyeon later for Nabi but it's fine, uh well I should probably get going, have fun at practice don't drive your hyungs crazy," I said and laughed

"Bye hyung have fun on you 'hang out'" he said and laughed as well

We left Sungjaes house at 1:30 pm and to the Zoo, we go
----------
When we arrived at the Zoo it was quite busy which was unexpected usually during winter it was quieter but I guess not.

"Sehun they are going to mob you the moment you get out," I said

"They won't I brought this," he said taking out a hat and mask from the glove compartment.

"Let's hope that works," I said and got out while he was putting his mask and hat on, I tool Nabi out of the car and waited while holding her hand.

When he got out we went to the entrance and bought our tickets and headed in, the first enclosure we went to was the Penguin one and Nabi kept pointing at them asking us why they reminded her of Kyungsoo hyung which made us both laugh.

We went through the whole zoo, at one point sehun picked up Nabi and placed her on his shoulders and we walked like that, I even heard some say "wow what a nice family" which was kinda awkward.

"Nabi lool at the lion," Sehun said, "what sound does a lion make?" He asked and Nabi made a cute little Roar.

"Aww, Nabi-ah are you my cute little lion cub? " I asked and she nodded happily which made me smile.

Our day at the zoo ended with us going out to dinner together and them him dropping me off at home, I gave nabi a bath and changed her into her pj's and then I washed up and we both went to bed.