three

Winter Love❄// EXO (Male!oc)

[SATURDAY]

"Princess, what do you want to wear today?" I asked as we stood in front of her closet.

"I want to look pretty appa," she said smiling. 

"hmm then what about this," I said and took a pair of black tights with a light purple long sleeved dress with a cream-colored button-up coat

(IT WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT JUST THE COLORS DIFFER)

(IT WOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT JUST THE COLORS DIFFER)

"Ne~ it looks nice," she said happily 

"Well let's go wash up and then appa will help you get dressed"I said placing the clothes on her bed and leading the way to the bathroom, once we were done with washing up I dressed her and brushed her teeth since she already had breakfast, now it was only her hair that was left. I decided on doing a half up half down hairstyle, the top part I started as a braid and then made it into a bun.

(Like THIS)

     

"and done, Nabi-ah will you wait for appa on the sofa?" I asked her and she nodded and went to the living room and sat down on the sofa, I went to my room and got dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans with a  blue button-up shirt, I also added a leather jacket and took my backpack which I was going to fill with snacks for Nabi, and also where I was going to keep my wallet and some warmer clothes for Nabi if it gets really cold.

"okay that's everything," I said to myself as I walked to the living room

"Nabi-ah appa is just going to get snacks and then we can go, go put on your shoes so long," I told her and she got up from the couch and went to get her shoes. I went to the kitchen and took some bottles of juice and snacks we had and placed them in my backpack and then went to the door taking my keys and slipping on my shoes.

Leaving the apartment I locked the door and took Nabi's hand.

"Are you excited for today princess?" I asked her as we walked down the stairs

"Ne appa~ I get to see EXO samcheons again and I get to meet other artists as well! One day I want to be just like them" she said in a dreamy voice.

"Aigoo~ why are you so cute? "I asked and she smiled and playfully shrugged.

When we arrived at the SM building we headed in, the first thing we saw was the café in the place, and then there was a glass door which led into the entertainment itself, we can't get in tho...  Which meant I had to call Sehun.

"Sehun! We are here, but we can't get in" I told him

"Oh yeah, okay I'm on my way! Be there in a few" he said and hung up. After a few minutes, the elevator door opened and He came walking of it, he opened the door and had a quick chat with the security and they let us in.

"Hello Sung,  Nabi-ah you look pretty today~" he crouched down to Nabi's level and held out his hands, she let go of my hand and gave him a hug, he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up as if it was nothing.

"Sehun you don't have to carry her you know," I said to him and he nodded

"I know but I want to, once we get to the floor we need to be she can get lost and the company is big, so we don't want that to happen," he said and smiled

"Yeah okay, so where are we going tho?"

"We are going to go greet the Sunbae's and Hoobae's," he said happily and pressed the button for the elevator to come down. Once it arrived he pressed the floor number.

"Ah okay~ Nabi was really excited because she dreams of being a singer," I said

"Oh really?  Then she will love to meet the others" he said happily. When we got to the floor I followed him to a practice room.

"Red velvet is using this room right now so we will greet them first," he said and knocked then opened the door.

The five girls were dancing but stopped once they spotted us in the mirror.

"Oh annyeonghaseyeo," they said.

"Hello~ I come bringing guests," he said

"Omo it's her! The little girl in the pictures!" Irene said

"Pictures? " Sehun asked

"Ah one of the fansites posted pictures of her and him from the fansign yesterday, they are quite popular among fans especially because there was also photos released where you held them at a restaurant yesterday" Wendy explained

"Wow... Well, this is the popular little butterfly Nabi~ and her Appa Sung-hun. We were classmates in SOPA" he said.

"Really?  Wah, it must feel nice to meet up again!" Seulgi said with a big smile

"Appa, isn't that the girl who appeared with Sungjae Samcheon on that show?" Nabi asked looking at Joy.

"Ne Nabi-ah it is her! Are you happy to see her?" I asked Nabi and she nodded.

"Oh is she a fan of BTOB as well?" Yeri asked

"Well since they look after her when I work double shifts and their schedules aren't to busy I think so," I said.

"You know the BTOTB members?"Sehun askes Shocked

"Ne, Sungjae is my cousin and Nabi's godfather," I said

"Wag you mean I was this cuties auntie without even knowing," Joy said with a big smile.

"Ne!  But you girls can get to know her now! And play with her as well" Sehun said happily and they cheered

"But first I'm taking them to meet everyone, well everyone who us at the company today so NCT, along with BOA and Kangta sunbae-nim's," he said

"Then bring her back later we want to play with her" Irene said excitedly. He nodded and we left.

"Next is NCT and then can go up to the third floor to meet BOA and Kangta Sunbae's," he said

"Arraso~ Nabi are you excited?" I asked and she nodded with a big smile.

"She really likes music huh?" Sehun asked and I nodded.

"Ne, it's fun," she said happily which also made me happy because her happiness means everything to me.

---
We went and met all the artists at the company, we took Nabi back to Red velvet and went to buy drinks, the only group we haven't met was EXO, Sehun explained that they only have a schedule at 2 pm which was photoshoot which he is taking us to.

After getting our drinks we sat and talked a bit.

"The other night when Guanlin asked about Nabi's mother... What really happened? Why isn't she around?" He asked as carefully as he could.

"Sehun... You know in high school I wasn't straight it was quite obvious, right? Well the thing is I went to this party with my friend, I was going through a rough time and drank way too much, I woke up next to the really pretty girl, Nabi looks just like her"I smiled a bit

"Instead of us both leaving the other that morning we talked and cleaned up the room, turns out that we both are as straight as a circle, except I really wanted kids one day and she didn't, a few weeks later she came to me and told me she was pregnant, she told me she wasn't ready to be a mother, she told me she will happily carry the baby full term, but only if I was willing to raise our child"

"So, she comes and visits does Nabi know that she is her mother?" I shook my head.

"No, she wanted to be introduced as an aunt, Nabi was born naturally but since she didn't want her they didn't let the two bond after birth.  She stayed away for two and a half years, giving me time to adjust and to not let Nabi grow too fond of her, she comes visits twice a year she lives abroad now, last I heard she was in the UK" I explained

"You are so brave you know, it must be really hard for you," he said

"At first it was but I got used to it, I lived with my mom for a bit until Navi was one year old, then moved to Seoul, I lived with Sungjae for a but until I found a job, a caretaker and an apartment"

"What job did you get?" Ge asked curiously

"I work at this flower shop, from 6-3 and then sometimes I take a double shift so then from 3-6, Sungjae would usually look after her with my double shifts but he is really busy preparing for his comeback with BTOB so my neighbor looks after her for a bit until I get home."

"Why don't you try to get a different job?  And Job that pays more?  You can go into performing why don't you?"

"I don't want the busy schedules traveling here traveling there, I want a job where I work a few hours and come home to my baby girl, cuddle up to her and watch Disney princess movie, watch her grow and be present in her life... If I become a model like the offers I got before or even a singer or actor, I wouldn't be there when she truly needs me"

He gave me a small smile and administration in his eyes "you love her so much... I really want one day, I want someone to love me so much and I want to love someone that much" he said

"That day will come to Sehun and you will be so happy, love that comes unknowingly is the best kind of love there is,"I said to him smiling

"You know Sung... I'm happy we met up again, let's become great friends, and if you ever need help don't hesitate to ask, I have about three months off after this photo shoot, let's hang out, I want to catch up and get to know you more since we couldn't really in high school, and i really want to get to know Nabi" he said with a smile

And at that moment I felt a feeling that has died long ago... A fluttering feeling that made me feel unsettled and unsure.

But yet I answered with a big smile "sure, let's do it"I told him...