two

Winter Love❄// EXO (Male!oc)

A/N: I removed Seungri from this chapter[Finally] so if things are a little weird that's why, when I have some proper free time I will fix/Rewrite this chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up really late it was already time for dinner, I really didn't feel like cooking so I decided that we will go out for dinner tonight. getting up from the bed I went to Nabi's room and woke her up, I brushed her hair and tied it into two little buns.

"Nabi-ah what do you feel like having for dinner?" I asked fixing the covers on her bed

"Appa let's get soup~," She said, she loved soup a lot

"Arraso, go get your coat on and put shoes on appa will be there right now," I said, and she ran to the front door, I went to my room and took my coat and picked up the album from earlier and took out the number I put in there.

I went to the door and found Nabi waiting, I quickly slipped on shoes making sure I had my phone and wallet and keys, I took her hand and we left the apartment. we drove to a nearby Soup restaurant and went in.

"Hello, table for 2?" The waitress asked

"Ne," I said

"Okay this way," she said and took the menus and lead the way to an empty table.

"Here you go Sir, call me once you are ready to order," she said and placed the menus on the table

"Nabi-ah what do you feel like having? " I asked her looking at the menu since she couldn't really read yet.

"Appa can I get pumpkin soup?"

"Yes, and what do you want to drink princess?"

"Smoothie... Strawberry," she said happily

"Okay~," I said and called over the waitress.

"Okay one pumpkin soup, a small bowl, and one noodle soup, for drinks one cola and one small strawberry smoothie," I said

"Got it, your drinks will be done first I will bring them out once they are done," she said and took the menus and gave in our order.

"Nabi did you have a nice day?," I asked

"Ne appa! Samcheons were all so nice too," she said smiling happily.

"They were, let's try to go again next time," she nodded excitedly.

as we were waiting for our food, our drinks came and we kept joking around like usual, that was until there was suddenly a bunch of commotion, I turned around and saw Sehun with another guy, when I looked back at Nabi she wasn't there I panicked and got up and scanned to see if I can see her.

I finally spotted her, she ran to Sehun and bowed to him. I sighed and hurried over to her

"Oh, Nabi-ah! where is your appa?" I heard him ask when I got closer.

"I'm here, had a mini heart attack but I'm here, Nabi doesn't run off like that please," I said crouching down in front of my daughter

"Sorry appa! I got excited and didn't think," she said and hugged me, I picked her up.

"Ah sorry about that, enjoy your meal!" I said and was about to walk off

"Sunghun! join us for dinner," he said

"I couldn't possibly intrude you came with your friends," I said to him

"Lin is it okay if he joins us?" He asked his two friends, I knew who he was now that I was closer, it was Guanlin from Wanna One.

"Yeah, we don't mind," Guanlin said.

"Good, so where is the person who took your order?" he asked

"That would be me!" the girl said

"Ah good, is it fine if they move to the private room with us?" he asked and she nodded

"Sure, I will bring your food there don't worry," she said smiling, aigoo I guess there is no winning in this.

"Good now go get your things from your table, I will wait here, you guys can go so long," he said, they responded with a nod and went to the private room, I shook my head and put Nabi down

"Princess stay here with Sehun Samcheon appa will be right back," I said and patted her head and walked off. I got my wallet, phone, and backpack plus our drinks and went back to them, Sehun was holding Nabi's hand and she was smiling happily

"You two are getting really close already, huh?" I said amused

"yeah well, your daughter is very friendly," he said and laughed "Come on let's go," he said and led the way hand in hand with my daughter, many of the people in the place kept looking at us and some even took photo's, let's hope nothing bad happens.

When we arrived in the room we went in "Oh hyung you're here?" Guanlin asked and Sehun nodded leading us over to the table. Nabi let go of his hand and ran to me.

"Appa~," she said smiling.

"Ne Nabi-ah?"

"Are we eating with the Samcheon's?" I nodded and almost laughed when I saw Guanlin's face, he looked shocked when she said Samcheon.

"Nabi-ah, you can call Sehun Samcheon, since they are much older than you, but Guanlin is 16 so call him oppa okay?" I told her and she nodded happily.

"Good now let's sit down," I said taking her hand, we sat next to Sehun with Guanlin in front of us. I handed Nabi her drink, and she took it happily and started sipping it.

"Oh yeah, Guanlinie, this is Yook Sunghun we attended school together, and the little cutie over there is Nabi, she is Sunghun's daughter we met today at the fansign event," he said happily

"Hello," I said with a small wave unsure of what to actually do.

"Are you the same age as Sehun hyung?" Guanlin asked

"Thank you, and Ne Sehun and I are the same age,"

"can I call you hyung then?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Sorry I am here to bring their orders," the waitress said.

"Oh come in," Sehun said, she came in and placed two bowls on the table and then left the room.

"Nabi-ah will you be able to eat? or do you want help?" I asked her handing her the spoon.

"I'm okay appa~," she said and took it, she dipped it into the soup and then put it in , I started eating as well.

"Hyung where is Nabi's mother?" Guanlin asked.

"Oh well, we aren't together. we weren't even dating when Nabi was born or made, she didn't want kids so I took Nabi after she was born, her mother comes and visits every so often," I explained

"Oh... well you are brave hyung raising kids is a big responsibility," he said

"He is right! Your daughter is very respectful and friendly, you are doing a great job," Sehun said in an encouraging tone.

"Ah thank you~ some days I worry that I'm not doing a good job, she doesn't have a female influence which makes me worry sometimes," I said looking at Nabi who is happily eating her soup

"Well, you could always come to visit at SM with her, there are a lot of girls who will love her," Sehun said.

"Really? Thank you" I said, yeah I'm so grateful Nabi will finally have some girls in her life aside from my mother~

"Yeah, we can hang out sometime, I gave you my number for a reason~," he said and laughed

"Yeah, I was going to text you tonight. But you just showed up~," I said and laughed

---

The rest of the night was spent laughing and chatting, they all got quite fond of Nabi which led to a relay of hugs when we were ready to leave, I finally texted Sehun when I got home and after putting Nabi to bed we chatted a bit before I went to bed.

Oh did I mention we are meeting up soon? Like by soon I mean in two days, it's a Saturday, and he invited me and Nabi to SM, for a tour and to meet some other artists as well as meet EXO again because apparently Baekhyun and Chanyeol are still squealing about Nabi~