-9-

나 사랑 (my love) // vav (Male!OC)

(After a month the second day after school started)
(Kihoon pov)

School started again and I returned to Seoul with Wooyoung hyung! Mainly because we started dating and that my mom will be moving back to Seoul because her company is branching out to Seoul.

Today was the second day of school and I was excited to attend again, nothing could bring me down honestly I was so happy.

We told our friends we were dating but they are the only ones who knew since even though I was quite open about my uality no one knew Wooyoung hyung is gay aside from his parents and friends.

So our relationship was really kept down low, I could understand why since everyone takes time to come out and it's a big thing to do.

Right now I was busy saying goodbye to my two caretakers before leaving my apartment, when I got outside I saw Wooyoung waiting for me with a big smile, he walked over to me and kissed my cheek quickly.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" He said smiling

"Good morning hyungie I slept well how about you?"

"I slept well"

"That's good"

When we finally arrived at his car we got in and drive to school, the drive wasn't as long, as usual, there was no traffic jams and us talking made time feel like it was flying away.

When we arrived at school we walked a normal distance from one another so no one could suspect anything and went our separate ways when we had to go to our lockers.

I met Min on the way and she looked a bit upset, "when are you two finally going to act as an actual couple Hoon?"

"He isn't open about it Min I have to respect it" sure I would love to walk around holding his hand shoo-ing all the girls of that are after him but I can't because it is all a secret.

"Well, he better open up soon! I hate seeing you endure and endure every single thing that people say about you because you two are close, and I am tired of seeing the hurt of your face every time someone girl approaches him to confess"

"I will be fine Min I get him it's hard to just come out with it... I will wait no matter how much it hurts,"I said and closed my locker and walked off.

As I was walking to my class I heard a girl confessing to a guy

"Oppa please accept my feelings~," she said

"U-uh sorry I can't" that voice is... I peeked around the corner and saw a girl about my height, she was very very pretty possible a freshman confess to Wooyoung...ah my heart why do you hurt so much...he didn't accept her feelings.

I turned around walking off when he tried to move away and the girl grabbed his hand, it felt like my heart was shattering, I hated this the most about our secret relationship, people would keep trying I once even caught him when a girl kissed him out of nowhere, he doesn't know that I know about it.

I walked past my locker I saw Min I walked up to her

"Hey Min I'm not feeling well, I'm going home please tell the teacher" and without hearing what she had to say I walked off to the bus station to get home.

When the bus came I sat in the back, a guy came over to me and sat next to me

"Hey kid you okay? You look pale"

"Yeah just feeling sick so I'm going home" I explained

"Hmm I see, you look really heartbroken are you sure you are just sick?"

"I saw a girl confess to my boyfriend...it's like the 20th time it happened this week and the school has only been on since yesterday" I explained

"Don't they know you are dating? I mean if they knew they wouldn't confess right"

"Our relationship is a secret...he isn't open about his uality" I explained to him

"Is he really worth dating if he can't even tell people you are together?"

"I was always sure about it...but I'm not anymore," I said looking down

"Take some time and think about it" the bus came to a halt

"Oh my name is Jooheon by the way... I hope you two can sort things out sadness doesn't suit your cute face," he said getting up and getting off the bus.

Maybe he has a point after all...is it really worth it?