-7-

나 사랑 (my love) // vav (Male!OC)

[Kihoon p.o.v @ airport]

"Make sure to send me a message when you arrive! And tell your mom I said Hi" Min said giving me one last hug.

"Will do Min, if hyung asks where I am, tell him I left already"

"Hoon are you sure you don't want to tell him?"

"Yeah...don't tell him the actual reason I left, please... I want him to be happy with Yumi, I'm just an obstacle stopping his happiness, I will let you know if I will be returning or not"I said and took my things

"Okay, Hoon! Goodbye have a safe flight" she said I smiled and nodded and went to the boarding area, I got on the plane and waited for liftoff.

---

I slept through the whole flight to Taiwan and when I arrived I quickly finished everything needed and went to look for my mom.

"Eomma!!" I called when I spotted her, I ran over to her and hug her when she finally saw me.

"Ah my baby, I missed you so much,"  She said and hugged me back caressing my hair.

"I missed you too," I said breaking the hug.

"Let's go get something to eat hmm?" she said smiling, I nodded and took my luggage and followed her out of the airport. we went to a restaurant near my mom's apartment, it seems like she comes here a lot because they knew her when she arrived. 

My mom told them something which I didn't understand, we were showed to a table and sat down, the lady returned with menus, my mom scanned through and ordered food for us, she explained she knew what I would like so she ordered for me.

When our food came we ate, but I wasn't really hungry I was still feeling down with everything on.

"Honey are you okay?" she asked

"Yeah...just...mom I have something going on and I am not sure how to deal with it, that's one of the reasons I wanted to come earlier to think"

"What's wrong honey?" she asked in a concerned tone

"There is this boy I like...but there is a girl who likes them and I think he also likes them, the girl who likes him is very jealous so they are mean to me to keep me away from him, I dunno what to do mom"

"Oh honey, so that's why you sounded so sad over the phone everytime we chatted?" I nodded and looked down

"Hmm take a few days and clear your head just stay calm and think things through! also, did you let Min know you are here?" 

"Ah, I forgot to let her know let me tell her quickly!" I took my phone out and sent Min a message saying I have arrived 

"Also thank you, mom, I will think it over..." I said smiling a bit and started eating, it felt better talking about it but it still felt slightly suffocating.

"Hmm, so what do you want to do after eating? I have the day off so we can do anything you want"

"Hmm, can you give me a tour of the area around the apartment? So I can take walks when you are at work?"

"Sure! It could be fun"