-3-

나 사랑 (my love) // vav (Male!OC)

(Kihoon P.O.V)

"Young master, here is your lunch have a nice day at school," auntie Eunmi said handing me my lunch for the day.

"Thank you, auntie," I said giving her a hug and getting up from the couch. I took my backpack and phone and of course, my book I was busy reading and exited my apartment.

"Hello, Kihoon" I heard someone say, I was slightly startled. I looked to the direction the voice came from and saw Wooyoung sunbae leaning against the wall

"Hello Sunbae-nim," I said

"I wanted to know if you would like a ride to school? I mean are neighbors" he said smiling. If I go with him I don't have to rush to the bus then stand in the cramped aisle like usual...

"I would like that Sunbae-nim" I smiled at him

"Great let's get going then!" He said and started walking I followed him quickly so I wouldn't fall behind

"Did you sleep well?" He asked

"Ne, I fell asleep while reading. How about you Sunbae-nim"

"I slept well, Kihoon you know you can just call me hyung right?" He said ending with a laugh

"Well, I haven't known you for long... I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate" I explained

"Well I don't mind, We are neighbors we will see each other a lot"

"Arraso hyung~," I said, he smiled happily when I called him that and continued walking.

"Oh yeah, do you have plans this afternoon?" He asked

"No aside from reading and studying I have nothing planned"

"Ah well, would you like to watch us practice baseball? Then I can give you a ride home once I'm done"

"Hmm I would like that, even if I know nothing of baseball," I said he looked at me slightly shocked

"You know nothing of baseball? Well, it seems like I will have to teach you!!!" He said then grinned. Ffor some reason my heart started beating slightly faster but I'm not sure why

--
We continued our chat until we got to the car and then as well on the drive to school. We just talked about things we liked doing, our families and so on.

"I will see you later! Be good and listen to your teachers!" Wooyoung said before running off. I watched as he ran off girls squealing as he passes them. Oh, right he was popular.

"Hey Kihoonnie" I heard a familiar voice call me, I looked to my left and saw my one and only friend Sumin, she was really pretty, she had light skin with short brown hair, plus she was quite tall as well.

"Hello Min," I said as she pulled me into a hug

"Since when have you been friends with those guys?" She asked motioning to Wooyoung hyung's group of friends.

"Uh well I'm not friends with all of them...just Wooyoung hyung, he helped me get home yesterday in the rain and he is also my neighbor so he brought me to school...because he is just that nice"

"Wow making other friends already," she said and pouted

"Aniyo~ I'm not replacing you don't worry but on another note want to join me to the Baseball court today? Wooyoung hyung is taking me home again but he also has practice!!"

"Hmm, what's in it for me?" She asked

"Well... I will tutor you and help you with homework if you come with? And you get to see sweaty boys?"

"Hmm, you make a convincing point fine I take it! I shall go with you!!" She said happily

"Yay good now let's go to class"