-5-

나 사랑 (my love) // vav (Male!OC)

[A few days later]
[Kihoon pov]

A few days have passed since I met Yumi and can I just tell you that I don't like her at all!! I finally came to terms with my feelings for Wooyoung.

And she made it her mission to never let me be around him and whenever she gets me alone she would emotionally bully me and I basically had enough I don't want to attend school anymore.

"Eomma, I miss you so much!! Can I come visit a two weeks earlier than planned?" I asked my mom through the phone

"Honey are you sure? I mean eomma has work you will be home alone for most of the day"

"Yep, I'm sure! We aren't doing anything important right now! Can you maybe apply for my leave?"

"Yep I don't mind at all, I will call them in the morning and set everything up and get you your ticket for the trip"

"Thank you eomma~"

"No problem honey eomma has to go finish up work now I will call you tomorrow to let you know about the ticket and all that"

"Thank you eomma have a nice day, saranghae"

"Nado saranghae," she said and hung up

I know lying to her was wrong but I don't know how to tell her honestly, I don't think any parent wants to hear how the other kid is bullying their kid so I just kept it to myself.

I laid on my bed and decided maybe I should go take a walk to clear my head a bit. I've been so stressed these oast few days that I can hardly think straight.

I told Auntie and uncle I was going out for a bit and left my apartment, I started walking to the elevator and went downstairs and walked to the closest park.

I sat on a bench and watched the little kids playing outside...where have the days gone when I was carefree and all I cared about were my books? Why can't I just have them back...why does all this have to hurt so much.

"Oh, Kihoon!" I heard a voice say I looked to the direction of the voice and found Wooyoung hyung waving at me. I returned his wave slightly and he started walking over to me.

"Hmm, why do you look so down?" He asked taking a seat right next to me

"Oh, it's nothing hyung... I just really miss my eomma" I explained, I lied, well it isn't a lie I do miss her

"Ah, so that's why you have been so down this past week?" He asks and I nod, sorry hyung...but I can't tell you the truth

"Ne hyung, I'm going to visit her soon" I explained

"Oh, you must be excited I heard mom tell me she worked abroad?"

"Ne, she is a designer she got a job in Taipei so she moved there, I didn't go with because I have a hard time adapting"I explained

"Hmm I see so are you going this vacation? It's in two weeks right?"

"Actually I might go a bit earlier...it depends on what my mom can organize with the school"

"But...we will all miss you at school," he said and pouted

"Hmm I will miss everyone as well, but I have a lot going on right now and I feel like going there will help ne think"

"Hmm is it something I can help you with?"

"Sadly no not even Min can help me with this..."

"Well tell me if you need anything! But for now shouldn't we get home it's quite late your caretakers will get worried"

"Okay," I said shortly and got up we walked back home in silence we said goodbye when we arrived at our apartments and said goodbye, I was about to enter when Wooyoung hyung called me again

"Kihoon! Remember we all care about you!" He said and smiled, I nodded and walked into my apartment silently and closed the door

"Kihoon your back, how are you feeling honey?" Auntie Eunmi asked

"I'm okay auntie, just tired, uhm I will be going to visit eomma quite soon so I am going to start packing so long"

"Okay honey call us if you need anything" I nodded and went to my room.

I started packing my things a few sets of clothes and a few books, a few other things and so on.

When I was done I took a shower and went to eat dinner and went to bed, I laid in bed thinking a bit...

I know I'm going to run away from everything but I need time to think...maybe I should stay there...it would be better at the end of the day, I won't have to face Wooyoung hyung and he can be happy with Yumi and she can finally leave me alone.