-10-

나 사랑 (my love) // vav (Male!OC)

(ACE POV)

When lunch came around i was excited i could finally see Kihoon again, i rushed over to our lunch table and saw Min sitting there with a poker face and no Kihoon in site.

The others were there as well and they looked quite frightened.

"Hey guys what's up? Where is Hoon?" I said and got nothing in reply but a death glare from Min

"Oh i don't know???? How about having lunch with one of your many suiters?? Maybe that would help" she said in a angry tone...okay she is pissed what happened?

"Uh what do you mean?"

"I had enough of all this!!! How can you love someone and be so blind? Haven't you noticed that Kihoon has been out of it since you got back? Everytime you go out girls whisper about how cute you are they come up and ask for you number then school starts and a bunch confess to you and even hold your hand and kiss you!!!! Have you ever thought that Kihoon saw you with them you !!!!"

She was shouting okay i really made her angry but she has a point...Kihoon has been more quite and down lately i thought maybe it was that he missed his mom but i never thought it was because of me...

"You keep your relationship a secret he has to act like there is nothing goinf on between you two!!! Girl literally come up to him asking if he is dating someone,  can you imagine what he is feeling?"

"I-i never thought of it in that way...i never meant to hurt him"

"Yeah well you did, he went home and messaged me saying he asked Eunmi to show away all visitors you won't get in there today so you better pull yourself together you have the rest of this day, save your relationship before it's over" she said and stood up walking away

"H-hyung sort things out with him...she is to scary when mad!" Ziu said hiding behind St.van

"Yeah...i have a idea let's hope it works"

"I hope so hyung i really do" he said

(KIHOON POV)

I was at home sitting on my floor in my room  playing with my phone, i want to call my mom and ask her some advice and that is exactly what i did.

"Eomma" i said

"Honey what's wrong? You sound sad!"

"Eomma...I don't know if it is worth it" i said almost in a whisper

"What is wrong?"

"Girl keep confessing to him or if he rejects them they grab him holding his hand one even kissed him...he doesn't know I know about it! But is it worth it being in a relationship with someone just to keep it a secret?" I asked

"Hoonie...i know it hurt my baby but give him some time okay? You struggled so much coming out to me and that was just to me can you imagine what he must feel like, he is in the baseball team and shares a locker room with a bunch of boys, they could look at him differently and he could get kicked off the team if the other players requested it, he has many things to think over before he can just come out with it, give him a little more time and if he doesn't do anything confront him and tell him how you feel" she said in a soothing tone.

"Arraso eomma gomawo, jinjja gamawo" i saod in a tone which clearly showed how thanful i was

We talked a bit moee before hanging up i went back to bed while she went to work, i will give him a little more time...

-time skip to the next day brought to you by VAV Flower (A.K.A MY FAV SONG EVER)-

I woke up with a better feeling today, i got up and got dressed after washing up i ate and brushed my teath and got everything ready for school.

I said goodbye to Eunmi and Jun and walked out of my apartment, i saw Wooyoung waiting for me like usual, we did our same little good morning did you sleep well as other days but today he held my hand the whole time even while driving.

When we got to school i was ready to keep my distance like usual but instead he grabbed my hand pulling me closer, he laced our fingers together and smiled at me

"H-hyung people are watching" i said trging to pull my hand away

"Let them see...i want to show off my cute boyfriend" he said and kissed my cheek

I saw shocked faces everywhere and believe me i was shocked as well...

"Hyung what's going in?"

"I don't want you to hurt anymore...i want you to smile and be happy,i want to br able to hold you when ever i see you...i don't want to hide my feeling for you"

"B-but hyung"

"No buts, i love you and with love comes sacrifices, you sacrificed stay with your mom for me, i can sacrifice my cover for my uality"

"Hyung" i said feeling tears welling up

"Aigoo don't cry~" he said and hugged me

"Are they finally dating?" I heard someone yell

"We have been dating for more than a month!" Wooyoung hyung yelled and broke the hug

"YAASSSSS MY SHIP HAS SAILED" someone yelled back which made me laugh

"Hyung you are really brave" i said

"Only for you baby only for you" and he kissed me again...as the rain drops started falling

"This reminds me of when i first met you, well without the falling and scattered books"

"Yeah...it really does, thank you for giving me a ride home that day"

"Thank you for letting me give you a ride home that day"

"Okay you two cheesy Teens let's go to class" Baron broke the whole moment i could hear it shatter to small pieces...meanie...

-----
*in the SpongeBob narrator voice*

THE END!
------
Hi hello!!! Just wanted to say thank you for sticking around!! I appreciate it, I hope you all enjoyed it even tho it wasn't good.

I enjoyed writing this for some unknown reasons, so i hope you enjoyed reading it

Alsoooooo if you don't know VAV 
STAN VAV STAN TALENT!!

BYEEE I LUV YA!!