-1-

나 사랑 (my love) // vav (Male!OC)

(Kihoon P.O.V)

"Hoon-ah why are you taking so many books? " asked the librarian, the old lady knew me well by now, I would come every now and them check out a few books then come back in about two days and returning them and taking new ones.

"Oh I will be busy with studying so I won't be able to go out until late, so thanking more books are a better idea"

"Hmm I see, but will you be able to carry all these? " she asked

"Ne!" I said smiling

"Hmm okay then, but call if you need help okay? "

"Ne,  bye-bye Mrs. Min I will see you again in a few days! " I waved before taking the stack of books and leaving the place, sure these books made it hard to see since I am not of the tallest people around but I will get home in one piece... Right?

As I was walking I felt raindrops falling, I silently cursed and tried to find some shelter but I couldn't really see so it was hard.

I spotted a place where I could wait until this rain died down so I started walking faster but the ground was quite slippery so I ended up falling down, my books scattered around and I was on my on the floor.

I was about to get up when I saw someone stopped in front of me.

"Hey, are you okay?" I looked up and saw a very handsome guy standing there, he was quite tall... Well taller than me, he had short black hair and a pretty sharp jawline.

"U-uh y-yes I'm okay," I said looking away from him.

"Hmm let me help you up and then we get those books of yours," he said and held a hand out, I nervously took it and thanked him softly.

He went and started picking up the books and I did the same.

"Are you going to read all these?" He asked, I nodded in response and he smiled a bit.

"You don't like talking?" He asked and I nodded once again

"I see, can I ask how you will be getting home?"

"Once the rain clears up I will walk home" I explained, looking at the ground

"But you will get sick because your clothes are already wet!"

I was about to respond when another guy came running over

"Wooyo- oh hello Kihoon," the guy said once he saw me, I knew the guy, a bit not much tho, we had two classes together.

"Hello Ziu, uhm I should go look for shelter now, thank you for helping me pick this up," I said and took the books from him

"Hoon those books all stacked up are almost as tall as you, how are you going to walk? "Ziu suddenly said

"I'm fine, the rain is clearing up a bit I should go now," I said trying to get away

"Wait! I will take you home" the other guy Woo? Something like that said.

"No it's fine, you already helped a lot" I tried rejecting his offer

"It's fine I have to take Ziu home as well, come on," he said smiling... I should just say yes! I will get home quicker, meaning I can finish studying sooner meaning I can read quicker.

"Okay," I said in, return, the guy grinned and suddenly took half of the books from the stack.

"Come on let's go!",he said happily, I followed behind with Ziu

"Ziu...who is he? " I asked getting a shocked looked back from Ziu

"Yoy don't know him? That is Wooyoung or Ace he is a senior from our school, he is really popular and plays baseball, he is actually one of the best players on the team"

"Oh... So he is from our school?"

"Hoon sometimes you need to look up from those books and pay attention to the real world," he said and laughed

"But it's nicer to live in the books," I said looking down.

"Are you two coming?" shouted Wooyoung, I nodded and quickened my pace until we finally got to the car.

I sat, in the back and my books were stacked right next to me, Ziu sat next to Wooyoung and the two were talking a lot, I was tempted to take one of my books and start, reading but I knew if I did I wouldn't put it down to study... But I do get good grades so maybe it won't hurt to just, take a peek.

My greatest weakness? A good book! And no not some E-book a book with actual pages it felt great, to hold them in, my hands.

I took the first book on the stack and started reading getting pulled into my own world, that, was until someone touched my shoulder and pulled me back to reality

"Oh!  Sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said smiling sheepishly when I saw Wooyoung looking at me, he laughed a little,  I also noticed that Ziu wasn't in the car anymore.

"It's fine, I just, need to know where you live so I can drop you off" he explained, I nodded and told him my address which made him look slightly shocked.

After driving a bit we arrived at my house but the funny thing was he went straight to the residents parking and stopped in apartment 23's spot

"Uhm thank you for dropping me off, I should go now, get home safely," I said in a hurry and took my backpack and stack of books.

"Wait! Let me help you" he said getting out.

"I'm fine, you will get into trouble if the owner of this spot comes back," I said quickly

"Hmm, I don't think my mom will fight with me" his mom????

"Mom?" I asked confused

"Oh I live in apartment 23 that's why I was a bit shocked when you said you lived here because I have never seen you around here"

"Oh... I live in 25" I said to him

"Oh so we are neighbors? " he asked and I nodded a bit, I haven't seen him around here either now that I think about it.

"Oh, young master there you are! I was starting to get worried" I saw one of my caretakers at the door.

"I'm fine auntie," I said to her

"Young master? " Wooyoung asked with one raised brow

"It's nothing! Auntie this is one of my seniors from school! He was nice enough to bring me home" I explained to her quickly.

"Thank you for bringing him, young master you mother phoned earlier you should hurry and call her back"

"Yes auntie I will go now," I said I hurried up with auntie and Wooyoung following me when we got to my apartment I took my book from Wooyoung and bid him a goodbye before heading in and calling my mom.

-------------------
A/N
Hi hello!!! 
Just a quick note! I don't know vav that well, I'm still a bit new to them!! But I have a friend who is a VAV fanboy and asked me if I got time if I would write a male OC fic, so I came up with this I hope you like it.
Also, I chose Ace as the main character because he doesn't have a bias so he asked me to use my bias which happens to be ACE!!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS 
HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤