Vroom Vroom

What U Do?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On this sleepless night, you’re so dazzling.

This Friday night resembles you, everything is so free.

In between the couples, I chase after you with all my might.

If only I could have you close to me...





 

Who turned the lights on?

 

Her head felt like a heavy, painful brick. was horribly dry and she felt sticky and gross.

 

“Ughh..” A croaky groan escaped her lips.

 

What happened last night?


 

“I can’t believe you showed up to uni today…” Krystal told her as soon as she saw her.

 

“I didn’t go to my early morning class. I pushed myself to come to my afternoon one for the lecture.” She said in a deeper voice than usual.

 

“Not to freak you out, but everyone’s talking about last night. Do you even remember what happened?” Krystal asked.

 

“No. And I didn’t see Luhan this morning to ask him about it.” She was sure something crazy must’ve happened. Everyone gave her looks or whispered as she passed.

 

“Kai told me the bit he heard from Sehun. You know you can’t handle alcohol well.”

 

She rolled her eyes. “I know. It was a dumb in the moment mistake. I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I woke up feeling like utter crap.”

 

“You’re not the only one looking like today.” Krystal laughed.

 

Before she could ask Krystal what she meant, her alarm went off signaling the start of her next class.

“I’ll talk to you later Krys.”

 

She rushed off. It was time for her history class. She didn’t really care about listening to the lecture. She wanted to see if Chanyeol would show up. She had texted him in the morning apologizing for whatever may have happened but he hadn’t responded.

 

She took a deep breath and entered the room. Her big-eared, big-hearted friend was nowhere to be seen.



 

The day passed just like this. It was long and terribly boring.

 

So much so for Baekhyun too.

 

He couldn’t get last night off of his mind.



 

“Seulgi, I just accepted your offer on a whim. I apologize, but I don’t want to go with you to Exodus tonight.” Baekhyun said.

 

Seulgi brushed him off, ignoring everything he had just said.

 

“I think we should start dating again. Don’t you remember all the good times we had?” She asked.

 

“I do remember them, but I remember the horrible times as well. Which I am sad to have to say, occurred more times than the good. Why are you so insistent anyways?” Baekhyun just couldn’t understand. She had left him.

 

“Ahh, I see. You’re in love with that girl, one of my students. She’s not just another baby to you, right? I see the way you look at her. I’ve even seen the way you kiss her.” At this revelation, Seulgi presses her lips to his. Baekhyun is shocked until he comes to his senses and pushes her away.

 

He wipes his lips with his thumb, more harshly than usual.

 

“I knew it. You always do that after a kiss. And to think you kissed her first. I always had to initiate things during our time together.” Seulgi scoffed.

 

“I already told her it was a mistake. She’s just my student. In what way is it a concern to you?” He knew her long enough to know she liked to play dirty every now and again.

 

“I guess, then, you wouldn’t care if I showed this to the dean? That we should all adopt this way behaving towards our students?” She held up her phone, a picture of a part of a peach dress laying beside a bookshelf, his body covering the rest of the person flashed back at him.

 

“I’m only telling you because I care. You’ll get fired most likely and she’ll get suspended or ridiculed. I’m looking out for your best interests. So, my offer still stands. Come to Exodus tonight.” Seulgi said. She turned around, not leaving him time to comprehend the severity of the situation.



 

“Ah, you came. Somehow, I knew you would.” Seulgi said, smiling at him.

 

He chose not to respond.

 

“I see you got your car back.”

 

He let out a grunt.

 

She seemed to get the message and the rest of the ride to the club was silent.

 

It was pretty packed. He hadn’t been to Exodus since his own college days with Minseok and Jongdae. He knew it wasn’t just a hang out for students but it felt a little strange being here. And with his ex of all peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter