Sweet Dreams

What U Do?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t know why I’m being like this...

Why can’t I fall asleep?

I think I’ll end up awake all night

So I hope at least you’re having good dreams

 

Sweet Dreams; I’ll see you tomorrow~


 

The moonlight cascading through the window seemed to be teasing her. For the life of her, she could not go to sleep. Tossing and turning, opening and closing her eyes; it was so frustrating. And she could only assume the reason for her lack of rest was coming from the message on the note she had left Baekhyun.

 

What would he think when he opened the folded piece of paper and read its contents? Would he accept? She admitted she was a coward. She could have just asked him in person. But she figured it was just in her nature to do things in a roundabout way.  As horrible as that was a trait to have.

 

Deeming catching any sleep futile, she tossed the covers off of her clammy body. She searched for her slippers and made her way to the kitchen. She headed straight to the refrigerator in search of a small snack,not even bothering to turn on the lights. Until a sticky hand grabbed at her ankle.

 

“OH MY GOD LUHAN?!!” She shrieked.

 

If she wasn’t sleepy before, she definitely wasn’t getting any sleep now. There, sprawled on the floor, was Luhan in his boxers and a dazed look in his eyes.

 

That would’ve been fine. He had gotten tipsy before. She would’ve just thrown a thin blanket on him and called it a night. The difference tonight being the addition of a newcomer. 

 

A face she recognized as Oh Sehun was clinging to Luhan’s waist. He had been stripped down to his boxers too. 

 

“Quit ogling my man sis!” Luhan mumbled angrily.

 

“Really Luhan? Right in front of my yogurt?” She rolled her eyes at his antics.

 

“For the record, I’d like it to be known that he undressed me.” He smirked at her, all greasy like.

 

She choked a bit. “You’re gross. I thought you were drunk or something you slime ball.”

Shutting the fridge door, she turned around and made her way to the exit.

 

“Sweet dreams lover boy.” She whistled.

 

She ignored her brother’s whines of “wait!! Help me get him to the couch at least. You can’t leave me here!” She kept walking, wanting no part in his strange mess.

 

Ever since her parents let her and her brother live alone together, deeming them responsible enough adults-cough-, everyday was an adventure. Mostly in part due to her brother’s “gay agenda” as he liked to put it. She wasn’t even sure what he meant by that but let him do as he pleased. 

 

She got back in bed, turning to the side so she could look out the window. The moon was in full view. Everyone always wishes on stars, but maybe the moon was more than happy to lend a hand.

 

“Please help me fix things with Krystal.” She whispered, eyes already beginning to close.

 

And please don’t make things awkward with Baekhyun…

 

 

“Ah Mr. Byun, let me introduce you-”

 

“Seulgi.” Baekhyun’s tone was curt as he cut off the math teache

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter