Every Villain Is Lemons

It's As Easy As It Sounds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I do something else, please, please, please ? I’ll do literally anything you want me to! I can treat you to a buffet, or carry you around the city on my back again! C’mon Rosie! Pleaaassseeee!” Lisa pleaded with the cutest expression she could muster, her knees on the ground as she looked up at Rosé.

 

“No. We had an agreement Lisa,” Rosé said as she crossed her arms and looked away from the maknae. “Also if I recall correctly, it was you who set these conditions, correct?” The older of the two continued. Lisa’s form slumped.

 

“But, but, I-I can’t do this! Jennie unnie will kill me!” Lisa was desperate for an escape.

 

“I know,” Chaeyoung said, her voice softening as she pulled Lisa to stand up. “But you have to do this,” She continued, looking deeply into the maknae’s eyes. Like magnets, their eyes had met as they stared at each other.

 

Rosé had then used the opportunity to shove Lisa into Jennie and Jisoo’s room.

 

“Rosé!” Lisa hissed as the older blocked the door, closing it behind the both of them.

 

“Just do it already!” Rosé whisper-yelled back at the maknae, pointing at the large lump of blankets.

 

“Fine,” Lisa said, irritated. All of the aegyo she had mustered up earlier vanished into thin air.

 

Chaeyoung smiled sweetly at her before she hid herself in Jisoo’s closet and sat down. Making sure that there closet’s double doors were slightly ajar, Rosé positioned her phone, making sure that everyone was in frame. From her phone’s camera, she could see Lisa sticking her tongue out at her as she set up her own phone, connecting it to the bluetooth speaker Jennie kept by her nightstand. The older raised her thumb above her head, signalling to the maknae that everything was all set and ready to go.

 

Lisa breathed deeply as she approached the foot of the bed, her finger hovering over the play button on her phone.

 

Please save me from your girlfriend’s wrath, Jichu unnie.

 

Lisa pressed play.

 

Jisoo was the first to rouse from her slumber; the eldest’s eyes widened as she saw the maknae.

 

“Are you a  —” Before Jisoo could even finish, the maknae jumped on the bed, feet landing perfectly on the mattress. She forcefully pulled the large blanket off of the couple as she obnoxiously sang and moved her body to the beat. Lisa tried to ignore the fact that she saw Jennie squirm slightly with her eyes closed, as if she was searching for something.

 

“BABY SHARK, DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO! BABY SHARK, DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO!” BABY SHARK IS HERE DOO DOO DOO DOO! GONNA HIT YOU WITH THAT DOO DOO DOO DOO!” Lisa ad-libbed as the song blasted, her body dancing goofily to the children’s song as she fanned the blanket around.

 

“WHAT THE ?!” A raspy, yet incredibly loud voice boomed. It was too late for Lisa to back out now. Jennie had woken up. She flipped her hair out of her face, then rubbed her eyes, and finally sat up from the bed with Jisoo following in her wake. Lisa let go of the blanket and quickly hopped off to safety.

 

“GOOD MORNING JENNIE UNNIE AND JISOO UNNIE! IT’S A LOVELY DAY TODAY, ISN’T IT?!” She yelled as loud as she could. It couldn’t be possible, but the maknae swore she saw smoke coming out of Jennie’s ears. Jisoo held her lover’s hand as the eldest stared at the maknae as if she’d grown three heads.

 

“What. The. . Are. You. Doing.” Jennie said threateningly, the anger slightly subsiding as she felt Jisoo’s hand rub comforting circles over hers. The eldest then embraced Jennie in an attempt to calm her down.

 

“Greeting you a good morning, of course! Ehe!” Lisa greeted enthusiastically, her aegyo on its highest setting.

 

“What makes you think this morning is good?” Jennie growled, completely rising from the bed as she detached herself from Jisoo’s hold.

 

“ I am what makes this morning good! Can’t you see my effort unnie?” Lisa tilted her head, hoping her charm would stop Jennie from killing her. In the background, Lisa could hear the music blasting Let’s go hunt doo doo doo doo doo doo, let’s go hunt!

 

Lisa took a step back, gulping audibly while her forehead was already sweating bullets with the way Jennie seemed to be on the prowl. Her unnie looked terrifyingly, absolutely, and utterly furious.

 

Lisa was going to die.

 

Run away, doo doo doo doo doo doo. Run away! The music echoed. Following the song’s helpful advice, the maknae swiftly turned around and ran towards the door.

 

“Oh no you don’t!” Jennie yelled as she paced towards Lisa. As soon as Lisa’s sweaty hands managed to twist the doorknob, the maknae bolted out of the room and screamed. Jennie roared in anger and followed suit, sprinting out of the room with frazzled hair. Jisoo tried to stop her girlfriend, but it was too late.

 

“JENDEUKIE, WAIT DON’T—”

 

“I’M SOOOOORRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!”

 

“LIIIIIIIIISAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

 

It’s the end, doo doo doo doo doo doo. It’s the end!~

 

* * *

 

In the closet, Rosé was crying as she slowly died of her own silent laughter. She had gotten all of that on her phone. She could make millions if she sold this to their fans.

 

“Pasta! Come out of the closet already, I can see you!” Jisoo said as she approached, lightly kicking the closet doors.

 

“Never! If Jennie unnie sees me here I’ll be dead too!” Chaeyoung croaked as she pocketed her phone and wiped her tears away.

 

“My girlfriend is too busy killing your girlfriend, you won’t die. At least, not today.” Jisoo explained. Rosé felt her cheeks warm up. “Now, get out,” The eldest continued.

 

Rosé quickly shuffled out of Jisoo’s closet. As soon as she was able to stand up straight, she looked around for Jennie. Not seeing her unnie nearby, she spoke.

 

“She isn’t my girlfriend!” Chaeyoung exclaimed in denial.

 

“Sure she isn’t,”

 

Oh how the tables have turned… Jisoo thought as she smirked at Rosé.

 

“Anyway, can I see the video?” The eldest then asked. Chaeyoung’s eyes widened as she coughed.

 

“Video? I don’t know what you’re talking about, unnie,” Chaeyoung answered as she kept her hands behind her back.

 

“Sure you don’t,” Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully. “I’ll see that video eventually. But for now, let’s have breakfast,” The eldest said as she walked out of the room, uncaring if Lisa had actually died. Rosé followed suit.

 

“Speaking of which,” Chaeyoung piped up. Jisoo hummed in acknowledgement.

 

“Do you think Lisa’s okay?” Rosé asked, genuinely concerned as she realized that the dorm had become eerily silent.

 

“Uh,” Jisoo began eloquently. “Well, I don’t think Jennie would literally kill her?” She said, a question hanging in the air.

 

“Why aren’t you sure? She’s your girlfriend, right?” Rosé replied in confusion.

 

“Yeah sure, she’s been my girlfriend for literally a day,” Jisoo deadpanned as they entered the kitchen.

 

“You were and are still best friends before any of that!” Chaeyoung pointed out with a huff.

 

“Well, I’ve never seen Nalalisa do anything so stupid in my li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter