Dad Jokes

It's As Easy As It Sounds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jisoo and Jennie ate, the eldest couldn't help but wonder if she should come out to Jennie as well. Her best friend did have the right to know, after all. Although Jisoo might’ve been courageous enough to come out to both Lisa and Chaeyoung, coming out to Jennie could change everything because among the four of them, they were the closest to each other. This was both emotionally and physically since Jennie was always so clingy. Hence the nickname Jisoo created for her: Jendeukie. Even early into their friendship they had always been intimate, and Jisoo knew that it had probably stemmed from the time they had been together.



Jisoo honestly didn't know how she survived talking to such a beautiful woman while for such a long period of time. But she did, so coming out while fully clothed and not bathing should be a lot easier. 
 

But it wasn't.



A million scenarios of what could happen flashed into Jisoo's mind. She didn't want to lose her best friend, nor did she want the girl to keep her distance because of the fact that she's gay. Jennie, Jisoo knew, was a very kind and accepting person but she didn't want to risk it.


"Chichu," A cute voice pulled the eldest out of her reverie.



"Are you okay?" Jennie asked with an adorable pout on her face. The eldest stopped eating, the fork with chicken stopping near . 
 

No, I’m Jisoo , Jendeukie. Her mind echoed for her to say. Dad jokes were always a great way to destroy what could be a heart to heart. Jisoo hated heart to heart talks.


"No, I'm gay," Was what came out of instead.



The eldest's eyes widened as she slapped her own mouth with her free hand.

 

Jennie's eyebrows shot up.



It wasn't supposed to go like this.

 

Well , Jisoo thought to herself despite the chaos she had just caused. At least that saved me the trouble of saying it… 

 

No, not really. I’m ed —


"Hi gay, I'm Jennie," Jennie said after a beat, a grin replacing her shocked expression. Jisoo continued to stare at her blankly, her thoughts running wildly in her head.



Upon noticing the lack of response, the younger took her unnie’s fork and moved it towards Jisoo’s mouth.


"Ah," Jennie said as Jisoo had automatically opened to eat the food. With her face still blank, she chewed her food as Jennie smiled at her.



When Jisoo came back to her senses, she nearly  choked.



"Chichu, chew your food slowly!" Jennie chided in English as she patted the eldest's back.



When Jisoo had digested the food, she shyly turned to Jennie. 


"So..."



"So?"



"You're okay, with me being, um—" The eldest stopped in her tracks, not knowing how to continue. 


"Gay?" Jennie finished for her. Jisoo nodded as she look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter