Ramyun

It's As Easy As It Sounds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Lisa and Jennie had left the dorm early for a photoshoot. Chaeyoung and Jisoo, on the other hand, didn't have anything coming up that day. It was quite rare for any of them to have a day off-- especially with their comeback fast approaching-- so Rosé decided to take advantage of the opportunity. As much as she wanted to win the bet she made with Lisa, it wouldn't hurt to help push Jisoo towards the right direction.
 

Especially since her unnie seemed to have no intentions of moving in the first place.

 

Just a little bit. Rosé thought as she began boiling water for the ramyun she and Jisoo had been craving for the longest time. She supposed that if anything would get Jisoo to open up, it would be food.



Not long after Rosé had finished preparing two bowls of steaming hot ramyun, Jisoo entered the room looking rather dazed with parts of her hair sticking up. Rubbing her eyes, the eldest sniffed the air and lit up as soon as she recognized the familiar scent.



"Ramyun for breakfast?! Chaeyoungie you shouldn't have!" The eldest said as her eyes upturned to happy little crescents.



"It's lunch, unnie." Rosé deadpanned. Jisoo’s mood didn’t seem to dampen as her eyebrows shot up.



"It is?! Why didn't you wake me up?" Jisoo asked, although she didn't seem too bothered by the fact that she wasn't woken up earlier. In fact, she seemed quite happy to be able to sleep in.



"We tried, unnie. We were this close to asking Jennie unnie to kiss you awake before she left for the shoot. What did you do last night to be that tired? Even Jennie unnie seemed exhausted." The younger of the pair questioned as she set down the noodles on the table. Jisoo's reddened significantly, unable to hide her crimson tinted cheeks from Rosé.



Rosé gestured for her unnie to sit down as she handed her a pair of chopsticks. The eldest followed too quickly, her toe slamming into the table's leg.



"Shhh—!!" Jisoo stopped herself from cursing as her eyes quickly closed shut from the pain.



"Be more careful, unnie!" Chaeyoung said as she checked to make sure the eldest was fine. Once the two had settled down, Rosé continued her investigation.

 

"Well?" She questioned. Jisoo's cheeks flared up.



"Nothing happened between the both of us, okay?!" The eldest denied. "We were just talking and c-cuddling all night long," Jisoo stuttered. The younger sighed at that.



"Just that? Jeez unnie, you guys are so boring," Rosé quipped as she dug into her bowl of ramyun.



"I'm sorry I wasn't having World War III in my room unlike you and Nalalisa. What the hell were you two doing anyway? You were so loud," Jisoo shot back as rose-colored hues tinted Chaeyoung's cheeks. The eldest ate her noodles victoriously.



"We were having a pillow fight," Chaeyoung said softly with a pout on her face.



"Why am I not surprised?" Jisoo said, picking up more noodles as she did. The pair continued eating in comfortable silence until Rosé piped up.



"But anyway," She said, pointing her chopsticks at Jisoo. "When are you going to confess to Jennie unnie?" The younger asked. Jisoo nearly choked on her n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter