001

If It Was Written In Our Star
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jungkook checked in the mirror for the last time before Namjoon pounded at his bathroom door like earthquake.

“jesus,” he muttered annoyingly.

Being outdoor is very unlikely for Jungkook; it’s wasting time and most of his time is preciously dedicated to his video games and sleep. Nothing valuable more than sitting in front of his laptop with his game console and his favourite Overwatch games. If he were to send in a remote island and only got to choose between Twinkies and his video games, he would’ve gone for the second choice. He would rather die starving than dying sick of not playing video games.

“dude, hurry up, we’re running late!”

Namjoon almost stumbled as he leaned his back on his bathroom door when Jungkook unexpectedly opened it, making him startled. Jungkook gave him a sharp look before he speaks, “can you shut up?”

“easy man, you should have a beer too,”

The can of beer is swiftly passed into another hand, Jungkook gently opened the cap and also take a big gulp of the drink.

“how many drinks you had?”

“2 to 3 can,” Namjoon’s counting randomly in his head. “trust me, I can handle up until 6. It is you that I can’t trust,”

“careful man, it’s a new couch. Don’t spill on it,”

To Jungkook, all that matters to him is his couch, his dog, his video games and his camera. Unlike Namjoon or any other men in this city, Jungkook finds women are grotesque. And trash. Through his friends’ experience of heartbreak with plenty of women has given him enough reason as to why he decided he doesn’t want to be with any women.

One, because they’re handful. He had come from an all boy school ever since he was a little child, thus making him worked or engaged with women is slightly uncomfortable for him. Awkward in the other word.

Two, because they’re a waste of time. To him, women are a creature of weakness and selfless that always demands for a gentle treatment from a nobleman, which is to him, is very unlikely. For a boy that was raised without the engagement from other , he’s hardly to tolerate and accept women at its worst.

And three, he is comfortable being single. He read somewhere in an article that research shows that being in a relationship is 95% more stressful than living as a single man. And according to statistic reported by the Daily New York, a 10% of resignation risk could be reduced into 0.92% if the number of employee that having a relationship while working is decreased.

And as for tonight, he was only doing it as a favor from an old friend.

“Cheers!”

“cheers,” Jungkook muttered after Namjoon before he took a glass of his wine.

“so, Jungkook,” the girl infront of him speaks, “uh where did you go to college?”

“S University,”

“oh that’s great!”

Please log in to read the full chapter