Kiss

Stuck on You

“How could you not tell me you were with Sana ?” Nayeon was yelling and walking in circles in Dahyun’s house “I own you nothing Nayeon “ Dahyun said without even looking at the mad girl in front of her “Dahyun-ah I'm talking to you, look at me. “ Nayeon grab the younger face with her hands making her look into Nayeon’s eyes “That was nothing Nayeon, the girls just wanted us to be more friendly since Sana always ignores me. That's all, now let me go. “ Dahyun escaped from the holder’s grip and opened the front door “You need to go Nayeon, it's late.” Nayeon stopped in front of Dahyun and nod, sent her a this isn't over look and out.

Dahyun loved Nayeon, she really does, the girl really helped her when she needed and become one of her best friends, but her need to control Dahyun’s life was beyond the limit.

Of course both girls had they reasons to do what they are doing, but still Nayeon could not do something like that, she can not step in her business.

 

“So how was your day with Dahyun ?” Jihyo had the most beautiful and bright smile on her face when she asked Sana about the date “We just watch a movie and then went to eat some food.” Sana tried to replied with indifference, but they knew her too well “hmmm that's all ? It really really sound like a date to me.” That was Mina saying, and now that Sana noticed, Mina looked bright too “It was not a date Mina.” She grinned “What about you Mina, left to buy food and came back with a pretty girl !” Mina smiled, but someone else caught Sana’s attention: Momo.

Momo looked like a broken scary puppy, she haven't tease Sana or Mina since they came home, actually she wasn't even looking at Mina’s eyes.

“That was nothing, she just helped me, and well, she's the girl from the grocery I told you guys the other day.” Jihyo opened , Sana gave her a smile and Momo rolled her eyes, she got up the couch and left without even saying goodnight, that was weird.

Mina saw her and her bright smile become an worried look, she said goodnight to the girls and left, she was almost knocking and Momo’s door, but something stopped her. A cold on her stomach, like she was afraid or something, she just vanished that thoughts of her mind and knock on the door.

“I'm sleeping, go away.” Momo said in on the other side of the door. “You are not sleeping Momo, open the door.” Mina kept knocking until she opened it.

“I'm almost sleeping, what do you want ?” Mina was really confused, Momo was never rude with her “I was worried, are you sick or something ?” Mina wanted to get inside the room, but Momo was blocking her “I'm just tired, don't worry.” Momo sighed and Mina knew she wasn't just tired but she also knew Momo didn't wanted to talk about it so she decided to let it go. “Okay, goodnight them. “ Mina kissed her cheek to a goodnight kiss and the older blushed, look her she closed the door before Mina could even notice something.

Momo won't handle it, Nayeon and Mina together, how could she manage to deal with the two lovers of her being in love with each other, that was so much for her to deal with it, even though she had already bigger problems in the past. This was too much

 

FLASHBACK

Momo was on a big table with a lot of food on it, there was ten or more chairs just waiting for someone to occupied the place. That was the first time Momo went to a family reunion, she never fought that was a fun thing to do.

The others family members started to sit on their chairs, while they were coming Momo saw a pretty girl, it should be about her age, well her human age, the girl looked at her and smiled.

“Welcome to our 2000th reunion”

The reunion was over and Momo was ready to leave when the pretty girl, Sana, thanks to her relatives she now know her name, came to talk to her. “Hi” Sana smiled at her “Hi”. Momo talked to her for a long time, that day it was the day she got herself in a big trouble, if she only knew what was about to happen to her just because she talked to Sana, she would never do it.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

It has been two days since Mina saw Nayeon and they started talking by text on calling each other, every time Mina wanted to hear the older’s voice and she was dying to see her face with her bunny teeth.

“Hey sweetie.” Mina heard the voice of Nayeon behind her. Mina was at the parking lot of the school waiting for Jihyo and Sana, Momo was going to stay a little more at school for some work a teacher asked her. Mina turned and saw the beauty she misses seeing “Hey” Nayeon was stunning, she was using a black jeans and a white T-shirt, casual but amazing.

Nayeon came to her and gave her a hug, she took a little more there without even realise. “Not that I am complaining, but what are you doing here ?” Mina said after pulling apart. “I just wanted to see you, that's all.” Nayeon played indifference, but she did wanted to see Mina.

 

Dahyun was sitting behind Sana, it was kind difficult paying attention at the teacher when the girl was there, right in front of her. Her perfume was making her remember things she didn't want too.

 

FLASHBACK

The two girls was sitting at a bed in the Kim’s country house, the adults were outside talking about something irrelevant for them.

It has been almost three months they knew each other and Dahyun has already admit to herself she liked Sana, more than a friend, but of course she would never tell the girl, Sana could think she was a freak or something. “So, what do you usually do here ?” Sana seemed a little lost in there, it was the first trip the two families does together. “Last time I came here I was a kid, so I don't really remember what I used to do.”

Sana became quiet and Dahyun qaa feeling a little uncomfortable with that, suddenly Sana got closer to Dahyun and put her head on the younger’s shoulder. Dahyun stop breathing that moment, she didn't know what to do or to think.

“We should just stay here then.” Sana said softly. “O-okay, as you wish” Sana noticed the stuttered of her friend and smiled, she also pulled Dahyun to lay down with her, Sana made Dahyun put her head on her shoulder and Dahyun felt the perfume she loved the most, a smell she would never be able to forget.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

“Kim Dahyun, what's the answer ?” Dahyun started paying attention at the teacher when he called her. “Hmm...sorry I don't know.” The teacher made a disgusting face and them turned around while asking someone else the answer.

The class was over and Dahyun wanted to tease Sana a little so she waited until the girl was over keeping her things in the bag and when she did Dahyun went to the front door and stayed in there blocking Sana’s passage, everyone else had already left the class.

“What is it now Dahyun ?” Sana stayed still in front of her. “We should go out again some other day.” She smirked and Sana gave a little laugh. “Yes right, but we should call the girls to go too.” Dahyun was expecting this so she got closer Sana, she started looking at her eyes and changing time to time to , she was really close to Sana that she could feel her hot breath coming out of .

Sana was freaking out that moment, it was almost like the first time they've kissed each other, but Sana knew that was not her dahyun so she cut her off.

“Stop it Dahyun, I need to go before Jihyo leaves me behind.” Dahyun pulled off. “Don't worry Sana -chan I'm going with you.”

 

When Dahyun and Sana got to the parking lot Mina was there with Nayeon, who was with her back to the girls. “Hey Mina.” Sana said and the both girls turned to see who was calling.

There was four reactions: Mina remained the same, after all was just Sana and Dahyun.

Nayeon was scared by seeing Dahyun and Sana at the same time.

Dahyun was angry, she couldn't do things without Nayeon knowing, but Nayeon could ? That is not fair.

Sana was confused, first Dahyun, them now Nayeon, two people who died many many years ago and now they are there alive and right in front of her.

The atmosphere there was weird for everyone except Mina, actually she thought they were acting weird, but for no reason. “So...let me introduce them for you.” Mina said looking at Nayeon. “This is Sana and Dahyun, and this is Nayeon.” Dahyun and Nayeon greeted each other like they didn't met yet. Sana was still confused and shocked, but she manage to greet Nayeon.

Because of the suddenly appeared of Nayeon, Sana remembered of the suddenly appearance of Dahyun. The girl still don't know why Dahyun looked exactly like her dahyun, the younger so much that she forgot it. And now there is Nayeon, Sana knew both girls were nothing, but ordinary girls. Sana now need to figure out why everyone who died is coming back and who's bringing them back.

 

Momo was running to get in class in time, this new teacher a wanted her to help her, of course it would be her, Momo is the nerd everyone wants help, even the teachers.

She knocked the door twice. “Come in.” Momo entered the class and saw a beautiful blonde woman with glasses and short hair. It was the same teacher Tzuyu was talking with the other day.

“Hello, are you Ms. Hirai right ?” The teacher has a beautiful smile on her face. “Y-yes, that's me.” Momo said walking to be in front of the teacher who was sitting in a chair behind the table. “Nice to meet you, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Sorry to call you here now, but the principal said you always help the teachers and students.”

it has to be the principal

“Yes, Ms. Yoo, why do you need my help ?” Jeongyeon make her a sign to sit down and Momo did.

“I wanted to ask you somethings about what the last teacher showed to you guys, I'm taking Mark's classes from now on.” Momo opened her books and notebooks and showed everything to the new teacher. Jeongyeon seemed really nice, although she looked really young to be a teacher she was smart and even explain a fee things to Momo.

“I think that's all miss Hirai, thank you for your help.” Jeongyeon got up her sit and opened the door to Momo. “Yes sure, see at class teacher.” Momo smiled and Jeongyeon retributed.

Momo left the class and was already late, there was no one in school. Jihyo told Momo to call her so she could pick her up in there, but the japanese was feeling like walking, so she did.

She was hungry so stopped at a cafe to eat something, she got a call. A smile showed up when Momo saw who was calling.

“Momo ? Where are you ? Why are taking so long and why haven't you answer any of my calls ?” Momo laughed of Mina’s rush. “Calm down Minari, my phone was off, I already left just stopped to eat something.” Momo saw and there was really a lost of calls from Mina. “Which cafe ? I'm going to met you.” Momo froze, she told Mina which cafe, but why was she acting like that ? Weird.

 

Mina got inside the cafe and saw Momo right away, she looked really cute there with her broken glasses and a little pout.

“Momoring” Mina said with a bright smile, Momo turned to her. “Minari” Mina sat at the chair. “What made you go out, just to see me ? We live at the same house.”

“Well, Sana was there with Dahyun, they don't stop fighting and Jihyo went to take Tzuyu home. So I was there alone with them both, I didn't want to be there.” Momo laughed imaging Sana and Dahyun together, alone.

Momo and Mina ate, talked, joked, everything they could do. Now they left and were walking back home, Momo saw a park and pulled Mina to there.

“You're really a kid aren't you ?” Mina said smiling “I'm not Mina.” Momo was serious now. Mina sat on a bench while Momo was walking around her. “What are you doing ?” Mina was confused. “You know ? The planets they “walk” around the sun, that's what I'm doing.” Mina was still confused, but her heart skipped a bit, Momo has always been lovely with her, but she was not expecting it now.

Momo has been her friend since a long time, but she never thought of her being something more, maybe once or twice, but she vanishes this feelings away, after all they are just friends, best friends.

“Mina, in case you haven't understand, I'm saying you're my sun.” Momo stopped in front of her and sat on her side, Momo didn't stopped gazing Mina, the girl was amused by her beauty, her moles making her look perfect, her sweet gummy smile she was giving her now, Momo wasn't thinking straight so she did what she thought was the right thing.

A horror movie passed on her head for a few seconds, Mina and Nayeon together, she can't lose Mina, and she can't see her and Nayeon dating each other, so she did it, as fast as the light she kissed Mina, it was fast to end too, Mina didn't move so Momo pulled apart.

Mina was a mix of feelings, she was confused, she was scared ofbwhat would happen next and more, she wanted more. Momo’s lips were soft, and Mina wanted to feel it more, but Momo was faster.

The older got up and said “W-we should go now, it's late.” As she said it she went ahead, without waiting for Mina.

I should never done that, she'll hate me forever.

 

“I'm going to met Momo, you two try not to kill each other.” Mina said it and left.

After the parking lot they all, except for Nayeon, left to the four friend's house, now Sana was left alone with Dahyun. What a nice frineda she has.

“We're finally alone.” Dahyun said it with a smiek and her eyebrows up. “Unfortunately, you should leave Dahyun, its late.” Sana said already going to open the door, but Dahyun stopped her from putting her hands above the japanese’s hands who was already at the door. “And lose the opportunity to know you better ? No way, I'm staying.” Sana rolled her eyes and got of Dahyun’s grip.

“Fine, so I'm going to my bedroom” she did it, leaving Dahyun dumfounded in front of the door.

Dahyun decided to leave the girl and make a dinner, she decided to do what Sana used to like, she hopes she still does.

 

FLASHBACK

“Hmm...don't tell me you're doing what I think you're doing.” Sana said it entering the kitchen of the Kim’s house. “Yes, it is...sushi.” Sana gave little jumps and embrace her girlfriend by her waist and her hand resting in Dahyun's shoulder, the japanese gave a sniffle in Dahyun's neck that made the younger shiver. “That's not fair Sana, I'm trying to make some dinner in here.” Sana giggled and kept sniffling the girl until she turned around to face Sana's face.

“Sana-Chan, after a end it here, you can sniffle me wherever you want, please let me finish it up.” Sana smiled and kissed Dahyun, as passionate as she could, but her kiss would never be enough to show how much Sana loved the girl, the broken the kiss and Sana said. “Then finish it already, I'm starving.”

 

END FLASHBACK

 

Dahyun was almost finishing the sushi when Sana appeared in the kitchen, she looked to Dahyun confused. “What are you doing ?” Dahyun turned to her and smiled “Just sushi, do you like it ?” Sana got closer to her and tried to steal one that was done, but Dahyun gave her a slightly slap. “Let me finish everything first.” Sana looked like a puppy looking to Dahyun and she almost asked the girl if he wanted the world, cause she was ready to give it to her.

They headr the door being opened with Mina and Momo, they were quiet and before Sana left to be with her japanese friends she said on Dahyun's ear “Then finish it already, I'm starving.”