Her

Stuck on You

When the girls got home they all stayed at the couch chatting about some trivial thing, except for Sana that went straight to her room. She was confused about what happened early, that was no possible Dahyun right there in front of her, but she seemed not to remember Sana or even know the girl. The Japanese needed to find out what was going on, if Dahyun was rreally her Dahyun she do need to find out. Sana got a box inside her closet and opened it “There's must be something on it” Sana grab an old big book and start passing the sheets, she passed all...nothing, there was nothing. Among all of those creatures the was nothing about what she thought happened to Dahyun. Dahyun wasn't like her and Momo, she wasn't a creature, witch, rare human, monster or angel, no, Dahyun was an ordinary human.

No happy with the results of her research Sana tried the greatest Google. Obviously Sana could only get to know this Dahyun and with time find out why she's exactly like HER Dahyun, but that could be more dangerous than doing an research. “SANA I HOPE YOU'RE NOT CAUSE I'M COMING IN” The japanese gave a little jump with Jihyo’s scream “Jesus Jihyo, do you really needed to scared me like that ?". The younger girl just laugh and sit on edge of Sana's bed “I just came to tell that Momo and Mina went to buy something's for us to eat” Sana closed her computer and start saving her box on the closet “Hmm” Jihyo got up and pulled Sana by her hands, leading the girl to the kitchen “Well if I know those two they're gonna take a long time to comeback, how about we prepare something ?” What choice did Sana had ? If she says no Jihyo would make her do it anyway “All right”.

 

“I can't believe we're going to the farther grocery, there's one near home” It was the thousand time Momo have heard Mina's complained, of course it was Momo’s fault she couldn't help spend more time with Mina. They met each other a little before Sana found them, Momo had to confess to herself she fell for the girl since the first time they've seen each other, but Mina would never.see her like that, she was an elegant, kind, smart and pretty woman while Momo was just a broke nerd that couldn't even pay for a new pair of glasses.

They were already at the grocery choosing what they needed to take home, that's when Momo saw her. A black haired girl, about 22 years old, just like the last time she saw her. Impossible, that's all Momo could think, she saw her dying she cried cause she died. That's not true, it should be someone like her, it must be, but it wasn't. How did the Japanese knew that ? Her eyes she looks in her eyes. That eyes.

The black haired was coming closer and closer, Momo was already freaking out, sweating, swallowing thick like there's a rock stopping her to do it. Then she came “Hello, how could I help you ?” She was looking at Mina’s eyes and Momo saw the way her friend were being hypnotized by the girl “W-we’re good”

I stuttered. 

“What about you sweet ?” She was talking to Mina, looking straight in her eyes. Mina was feeling a good sensation while looking in her eyes “I wanted a ramen, but I can't see it here” The girl gave Mina a smirk and leave. Momo was so confused of what was happening that she stayed quiet. When the girl comeback she changed her stares between the two Japaneses, Momo wanted to get the hell out of there, quickly.

 

At the way back home Mina couldn't stop talking about how pretty her bunny teeth are, but especially her eyes. “Nayeon even gave me her number, do you think I should call her ?”

Nayeon

Nayeon

Nayeon

This name was echoing in Momo’s head, she was concern about Mina being enchanted by Nayeon, but was confused too, how did she make it out alive. Momo was going to find out, no matter what.

 

It was already the next day, they were all in school waiting for classes to start, this was the only class Sana had without any of the girls, it was really boring being without them so she knee time will pass slowly. Sana opened her book and get her head down waiting for the teacher show up. She felt the chair someone sitting behind her, the person made noise to pull the chair, to pick the book, pen and everything else, this was really making Sana angry does this person really need to make that much noise ? Suddenly she felt this noise person nudging her back calling for her. “Jesus what it is ?” When Sana turned to see who was there she regretted immediately being rude, Dahyun was with and sad smile like those people make when they don't want to disturb someone, a sorry smile. “I-I’m sorry, I didn't wanted to bother you” Dahyun just looked down, she was embarrassed “No no that's okay, I didn't know it was you” Sana was nervous, she wanted to talk to the girl but was scared “You're Momo’s friend right ?” She looks at Sana with a smile, what a beautiful smile the Japanese could fall for her just by looking at the girl though Sana knew she couldn't do it, they are not the same person “Yes I am” Sana was turning around to see the teacher coming in when she heard, almost like a whisper Dahyun’s words “Maybe we can be too”.

 

The four friends including Dahyun was sitting at the table eating their lunch when Tzuyu passed by “Hey Tzuyu, come here” Tzuyu did as Jihyo said and sit with them, they all introduced themselves and start random conversations, Sana noticed the new one to join them at the table was staring to much at her and at Dahyun, she didn't know why, but it was starting to bother her she was feeling uncomfortable. “What is it Sana ?” Of course Mina was the one to noticed, she was an observed person, at least she said it whispering so no one can hear it. “I didn't like the food that's all” unfortunately Sana couldn't say things in a whisper like her friend and Momo heard it “All right, I'll take it” The girl grab Sana’s food to her and said something about this being good enough, they all laughed and Sana heard her laugh for the first time in a very long time, it was so weird and beautiful at the same time, the Japanese had to hold herself on not to cry. She misses her Dahyun so much.

 

 

 

Helloo, first thank you everyone that is reading this fanfic I'm extremely happy and your comments make me happy too. And second sorry for making you wait, I had the chapter read but I end up losing it, but that's okay it got better now. 

 

Thanks people, see you next chapter