Hair

Stuck on You

Sana noticed Dahyun was a little off, the girl went the whole way to the movies without sayings single word, not even a tease.

Sana couldn't admit it, but she kind of missed it.

“What movie do you wanna see ?”

Dahyun stopped in front of her, the japanese haven't realized they got there until now. “It can be that one” Sana pointed to a poster, it was kind of an action movie, none of them really know what was about, but decided to watch that one.

Dahyun was really boring, she thought the movie was going to be a little better, so she made her mind and thought that tease Sana was a better way to spend time.

Dahyun start looking at Sana, she noticed the older was starting to become uneasy, so she made her next move. With her right hand she start playing with Sana’s hair, she shivered.

“What do you think you're doing ?” Dahyun wasn't expecting Sana to say that with some angry in her voice. Dahyun almost felt guilt, almost.

“This movie is boring.” Dahyun never stopped playing with the older’s hair. “W-well, I-I am enjoying it !” The Korean smirked, she knew Sana wasn't paying attention on the movie too, she saw her sending her some glances.

Sana tried, she tried so hard to watch that damn movie, but Dahyun was by her side and she was doing what she used to. It has never been so hard to pretend she didn't care.

 

FLASHBACK

“Dahyun-ah s-stop it or I'll cut y-your hands o-of .” Sana was laughing so hard that it made difficult to her breath, Dahyun was tickling her.

Dahyun loved so much her laugh, she could hear all day, but her hands was precious as well, so she stopped.

They both was laying in Sana’s bed, Dahyun was resting in her hands watching Sana. She was so pretty she could stay like that all day, admiring her.

She wish Sana know that, since the day Dahyun’s family went to the dinner with the Minatosaki family, Sana and Dahyun got closer and closer as the day passes, of course Dahyun knew her beloved Sana would never saw her in a romantic way, they were both girls, but Dahyun couldn't help falling for her.

“What does my sweetie thinks so much ?” Sana had an amazing smile on her face, she looked like an angel. “You”

Sana blushed, she didn't know what to say, she was caught out of guard and to complete Dahyun started playing with Sana’s hair. Dahyun smiled at her, a smile so bright that it could be confused by the sun.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

The movie was over and so were Sana, she had to be the entire movie with Dahyun playing with her hair. How could she spent the rest of the day with her, it was not even dinner time.

Dahyun heard her phone ringing, she rolled her eyes when saw who was calling her. Im Nayeon.

“What is it ?” Dahyun asked for excuse to Sana and went a little farther. “I heard you're with Sana, is that true ? Are you still together ? What did you do ? “ Nayeon was shot a lot of question without even breathing. “Calm down Nayeon, you are not a rapper, yes we're still together, what do you want, she's waiting for me” Dahyun knew her friend, that's why she didn't want her to know they were going out. “You should’ve told me.” The younger could see Nayeon’s face through the phone, she will definitely complain with her when she sees her. “I'm going Nayeon, see you later” before she hang out Nayeon said one last thing. “I'll be at your place.”

When Dahyun come back to where Sana was, the girl was sitting in a bench, she was really cute waiting there, so Dahyun decided to scared her a little. “Boo”

Sana hopped in her sit and gave Dahyun a look that says: Do that again and I'll kill you.

“So,what are we doing right now ?” That was Sana, she was bored. “You choose movie, I chose...food”

 

Nayeon was mad, angry, pissed of, how could Dahyun went out with Sana and not telling her, that was not part of plan, Dahyun can't fall for Sana, not again.

The girl was on her way to Dahyun’s home when she saw someone she recognized from somewhere, a pretty girl, black hair, looked as elegant as a queen with some shopping bags coming out of a grocery. It's Momo’s friend.

Nayeon decided to go to the girl, she was approaching her when she saw her, the girl seemed frozen.

“Hey” Nayeon said and smiled at her, she didn't remember her name, damn it. “Oh h-hey” Nayeon grabbed some bags of the girl while smiling “So you didn't text me” Mina didn't know what to say, which excuse will she use. “I lost you number !?” That didn't sound very confident and Nayeon noticed that. “Right, I'll give you a discount, you must be a very busy person “ Mina gave a low laugh.

They stood there just looking at each other, Nayeon was so mesmerized by the japanese beauty she didn't even used her eyes, and that only happened once in her entire life.

 

FLASHBACK

Nayeon was tired, she has been running from the cops for barely one hour, looking a place to hide when she saw an entrances to an old and maybe abandoned build, maybe not that abandoned since there was a lot of rats and animals she didn't wanted to even imagine.

She went upstairs and hide near a window, the cops passed by. A mixed of relief and adrenaline was filling her, never a robbed was so hard as this one, at least now she has something to eat and now a place to sleep.

Nayeon was looking for spot less dirty to sleep and suddenly she heard the front door slammed, her instinct was to hide, she was sure the cops where the ones in there. A girl passed by her, she didn't saw Nayeon in there, but saw her food on the floor. Damn it. The girl took it and was walking away when Nayeon got up and call her. “What the hell you're thinking you're doing ? That's mine” the girl didn't seem scared at her, she just shrugged and throw the food to Nayeon and leave. That's how they two meet each other, Nayeon would never imagine that weird girl was going to change her.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

Nayeon helped Mina with the bags taking her home since Mina leaves very near the grocery, they had a really good time with each other, talked about a lot of things and talked about nothing, the way back home was extremely comfortable.

Mina stopped in front of the door, ringed the bell cause it way more easy than search for her keys.

“Thank you for helping me “ Mina was shy around Nayeon, the girl was stunning “It was a pleasure walking you home” Nayeon went toward to give Mina a kiss on the check, it was soft just like she imagined. She was pulling away.when the door was opened, she saw her, Momo the one who's always in her dreams and nightmares.

Momo looked disgusted by scene, didn't even looked at Nayeon’s or Mina’ s eyes, she saw the bag Nayeon was caring and took in a rough way and got into home. She didn't believe Nayeon was really there and with Mina, she was so done.

 

Dahyun was getting near Sana’s place when she saw Nayeon with Mina, she wondered what she was doing there. “Sana” the both girls stopped where Dahyun was sure Nayeon wouldn't see her “Yes ?” She turned to see the korean girl. “Do you mind if I leave you here, don't want the girls to tease us you know ?” That would sound as a normal phrase but Dahyun smirked at the end. “Sure Dahyun, whatever you say, bye “ Sana sighed and was about to leave when Dahyun pushed Sana by the hand “Not even a goodbye kiss ?” Sana laugh and got rid of Dahyun’s hand “Screw you”.

Like that Dahyun was left alone thinking about Sana, but just for a while since Nayeon came to her she knew she was screw indeed.

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, I see all your comments but I truly don't know how to answer because I think a simple thank you is not enough hehehe anyway THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, ENJOY IT.