Picnic Accident

Stuck on You

 

“What the hell are you doing here ? it's too dangerous, if Nayeon sees you…” The tiny girl got shut by a kiss “Can I miss my girlfriend for a while ?”

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were in the least room, Chaeyoung lives with Jeongyeon and Nayeon in a little house. Tzuyu climbed up to the little one’s room so Nayeon couldn't see her “Of course you can, but it is still dangerous” Chaeyoung sat on the bed and bring Tzuyu with her by the hand. “You don't worry about her, we all know she bark, but don't bite” Tzuyu tried to calm her girlfriend, but she know her Cheng was stubborn.

They met each other a long time ago when the Taiwanese girl was making one of her time travel, Chaeyoung was alone, her family just died and she was almost giving up when Tzuyu found her. Of course her healing wasn't that fast, it took months till Chaeyoung start trusting the taller one.

“You haven't saw her today, she said we were here to make sure she won't be killed again” Tzuyu was concerned. “I'll keep an eye on her target and you keep an eye on Nayeon”

Tzuyu was getting on her foot to leave when Chaeyoung pulled her. “You're not escaping that easy Chou Tzuyu”. And with that they kissed with love and passion before they pull apart one more time.

 

“Jeong Jeong, come here come here” Before Nayeon stop saying it Jeongyeon was already on her side “What ? Did something happened ?” Nayeon was in the kitchen and when she turned to face the blonde, Jeongyeon saw what was going on, the blonde sighed and said “Again Nayeon ? I'm not helping you making pancakes. You already should how to do it by now. “ Nayeon pouted, how was Jeongyeon supposed to say no to her when she just pouted at her, and now she was looking in her eyes. Directly at her eyes.

“Stop it, don't use you power it's unfair” Nayeon pretended she hasn't listen, so she got closer to Jeongyeon. “Nayeon I said s-stop” Obviously she wouldn't stop, the older knew Jeongyeon very well to know how to tease the girl. Nayeon was centimeters part from Jeongyeon’s face, just when Nayeon was making her ultimate move Chaeyoung appeared in front of the kitchen. “Am I interrupting something ?” Jeongyeon gave a little jump while Nayeon just stay still like nothing has ever happened, Chaeyoung was laughing from the blonde’s face. “I was just asking her to help to pancakes”

“Okay, I'll help you then.” Chaeyoung said that and went help her friend while Jeongyeon was still recovering herself.

 

GOOD

GOOD

GOOD

That was all Sana could think, her friends just decided that she should talk more with Dahyun because of the incident at the picnic. And now she's heading to her death. How could she be so stupid ?

 

FLASHBACK

Everyone was gather at the park chatting and playing with each when suddenly the genius called by Momo has an incredible idea: play hide and seek.

In the beginning Sana didn't know the proportions this would make, but she was wrong, cause Kim Evil Dahyun was there.

When Mina went to looking for them Sana was hiding behind a wall, not the perfect place, but they were in a park, that wasn't much place to find. She noticed someone was coming and she thought it would be Mina, she was wrong. Dahyun was in front of her and decided to hide in there too, Sana realized Dahyun was staring at their since the moment she got there. “Stop it” If there is something Sana know now is that Dahyun never do what the older say “What am I doing ?” Sana could fool herself with that puppy face, but she know who she was dealing with.

“Forget it, I'm leaving” Before Sana leaves Dahyun pulled her, but the results of it was the fall of both of them. Sana was on the top.of Dahyun and this was not a good situation. First of all, tofu girl was as pretty as she remembered, second, she has almost the same smell of before and third, Dahyun was holding her waist making them be as closer as never.

Sana just wanted to get up, she mentioned to do it, but Dahyun hold her thigh, smiled and said words Sana never believed she was going to hear from her. “If you wanted to be on the top of me, just needed to ask. “

Sana got up so fast and so angry, how could she said such a thing that stupid. The japanese just start walking away from that dirty mind person, but obviously she would be stop and obviously she would scream at her and obviously she would make a puppy face when her friends come, and her friends would say to her when she get home to be more friendly with Dahyun because she's a good girl.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

Because of that Sana was going to meet Dahyun, she would probably die, from being tease by the girl or she would probably kill Dahyun for teasing her.

Dahyuns was waiting for Sana near the soccer field, she saw the Japanese coming. Although Dahyun was teasing Sana she couldn't help feel the butterflies in her stomach, it almost feel like the first time she saw her.

 

FLASHBACK

Dahyun was getting dressed to meet some Japanese friends of her Mom, they just moved to Osaka and was just the there of them, her mom, dad and her. She didn't care actually, the girl could almost feel that something good was about to happen.

When they got to the Minatosaki house Dahyun couldn't say a word, it was amazing. That was definitely a palace.

“My friend, so good to see you here. “ Mrs. Minatosaki said it with a big smile on her face, they were all introducing themselves, the friend of Dahyun’s mom couldn't stop saying that she grow beautifully and all. The sixteen year old girl was starting to get bored, the adults were talking and talking about things she wasn't interested.

They heard the door opening and everyone turned to see who was coming. Dahyun could feel her breathing starting to go away, that girl was incredible pretty, so pretty that a word should be invented to name her. “Sana, my daughter, come here.” That's it, pretty now has a name and it's Sana.

“...and this is Dahyun” The younger was so out of her mind that only noticed Sana was looking at her when her name was call out. “Hi Dahyun-Chan, I'm Sana.”

 

END FLASHBACK

 

“...you're not even listening to me are you ?” She wasn't, too busy remembering her.

Stop thinking about that Dahyun

“Sorry, what were you saying ?”

Sana just sit next to Dahyun and looked her in the eyes. “Let's go to the movies, at least I don't need to talk to you.”

“Okay”

With that simple look Sana gave her, Dahyun could feel shiver over her entire body. Maybe this was not a good plan.