Difference

Stuck on You

 

It's been a week since they come back to school and a the new girls came into their lives. Sana tried so hard not to be near Dahyun but the destiny seems to be against her, Dahyun is always around with the other girls together or not.

Like now, Sana and Dahyun are alone in front of Jihyo’s car, they're waiting their friends so they can go to a picnic, Momo’s idea.

Sana don't think it's a good idea to be alone with the younger, she tried so hard to escape from her, unfortunately for the Japanese this is not happening.

Dahyun is looking nervous, always checking the hours in her phone, it is starting to make Sana a little mad. Beside the girl is also drumming her feet and fingers on the ground and her phone respectively.

“Can you stop it ?” Dahyun didn't “No”

What ?

Sana hasn't believing on what she heard, how could Dahyun said that in such an eager like that, like she doesn't know Sana.

“Why do you care Sana ?” Sana was starting to get angry. “What are you talking about ?” Dahyun finally stopped drumming with her feet and finger and look at Sana, they locked gaze until the younger finally said it. “You always run away from me, you didn't think I'd notice that ?” She was coming closer and Sana was starting to sweat. How come this is Dahyun ? “What is it Sana chan, are you scared ?”

Are you scared ?

 

FLASHBACK

 
 
 
 
 
 

“Come on Sana we got to get there before them”

It was a sun day, the light was catching in Sana's eyes and her girlfriend was running in front and calling her to catch up with her.

Today was different, they are finally together, just the two of them. They usually only get along with other people around, not today, today was their day.

Finally some time to spend alone with my girlfriend.

That was all Sana could think.

They got in their place, it was a calm spot near the forest, a lake, not too big and not too small. It was just perfect for the two girls in love.

“Finally alone” That was the younger talking and coming closer to her girlfriend. “We don't have too much time Dahyun, you know people will come here soon” Sana was right, even though it was their space people weren't forbidden to come here too, especially when it was the beginning of vacation time.

“I know, that's why I want to be near you as much as I can”. With that Dahyun pull Sana closer and kiss her so beloved woman, neither of them could describe how it felt, it was a loving kiss.

The world stopped for a moment until Sana heard voices, indicating there's someone coming, she  push Dahyun away and when she looked at her eyes Dahyun said it with a confusing face. “ What is it Sana chan, are you scared ?”

 

END FLASHBACK

 

Sana didn't know what to do, Dahyun was still close and that damn memory didn't helped her, she was going crazy. Thankfully her savior finally came to her “What's up ? Waiting too long ?” Jihyo didn't noticed the proximity they were cause Dahyun was faster, she pulled away instantly when she saw her new friend. “Hi, we were just chatting, right Sana-Chan ?” Jihyo bought it, and got inside the car, followed by a scary cat and her hunter.

Sana was confused, it was like those movies where you don't understand a thing but keeps watching so you see clearly what's going on. In a moment Dahyun seemed to be angel almost like HER Dahyun, Sana was extremely wrong, this girl looks nothing like hers, but she willing to see the end of this movie.

The two Korean girls start a conversation, Sana only listen when she heard Momo and Mina was waiting for Tzuyu so they will come after.

 

Momo and Mina were walking at the school hall looking for Tzuyu. “She was supposed to wait us in front of her class” Mina was indeed losing her patience with the younger.

Tzuyu it's been acting weird since yesterday, like she was hiding something. It is not a surprise that the taller one is a mysterious person, they only know each other for a little time, but Jihyo really wanted her to become a part of the group just like Dahyun. Mina already has a good feeling about Dahyun, but not Tzuyu she couldn't trust her yet at least not like Jihyo already does.

“There she is” Momo pointed to Tzuyu who was sitting at a chair inside the classroom with her backs to the door, as they come closer they saw a blond woman with short hair, definitely not a student.

The blond one noticed their presence and said something to Tzuyu that only her could hear. The younger got out of the chair and went with her new friends. “Hi, sorry I forgot I had something else to do” Momo catch her by the hands “That's okay, let's go Jihyo is waiting”.

Mina gave one last check at the woman inside, but she wasn't there anymore. That was weird.

Sana was alone with Dahyun again, she had to confessed she looked like a scary cat right now, Dahyun was doing absolutely nothing but taking the food out of her bag. Even though she was afraid of the little one she still find her absolutely stunning, the sun was shining in her skin making her look more like a tofu, just like Momo is used to call her. “You're staring” Sana was not expecting that so she gave a little jump, Dahyun didn't even looked at her when she smirked and said “Cute” It was more like a whisper, but Sana heard and she was blushing.

“Look who I've found” Again Jihyo saved her.

The six girls were having fun, chatting, singing, joking and even the shyer Tzuyu was letting her go a little more. Unfortunately not everything is flowers, while all of this was happening there was three girls watching them, Nayeon the older, she was watching especially two people. Jeongyeon the blond woman who talked to Tzuyu early and Chaeyoung the younger of them three, she was concern about all of this.

“What are we doing here Nayeon ? Get over it. “ The older gave Jeongyeon a look and came back to drink her milkshake and watch the two Japanese she met the other day. They were on a chair out of the cafeteria they could see the six girls, but they couldn't see them. “C’mon Nayeon I don't think this is a good idea, we're supposed to have another chance and not make the same mistakes again” Nayeon finished her milk shake and looked to Chaeyoung. “I know, that's why we're doing it, she won't kill me again”. 

 

 

 

Hey yo it's me again, sorry for making you waiting so long I'll make it up for you guys, promise. Once again thank you for your comments and all. Enjoy it bye.