Chapter 2

A Start

huehue chapter 2 Took me forever to write this chapter so forgive me for the delay. I hope you enjoy it and gimme comments and feedback and stuff. You know the cool things. Italized things are thoughts btw just in case someone doesn't know. 

----------------------------------

Seulgi snapped out of her trance and finds herself staring at a wooden door. Confused on how she even made her way here she tried to move her head to make sense of her surroundings.  Unfortunately, her body wasn’t as cooperative as her mind and thus it did not move an inch so all she could do was to focus on the door in front of her. Now, nothing is special about this wooden door; the smell behind the door is what made Seulgi lose her mind.

That sweet scent that rendered her useless. Feet rooted, unable to even step towards the scent. She was so close to it hurt to breathe.

She really wanted to open the door, but she was unable to do so as something inside her was holding her back. Whatever is behind this door almost made her lose all control and made her feel euphoric but at the same time it instilled fear in her. What smell could be so mind controlling to the point that it would make her feel this way.

As she was having an internal dispute whether to open the door or refrain from doing so she heard an almost inaudible noise from behind the door.

A whimper? Is someone in trouble?

Seulgi shook her head repeatedly now making a valiant effort to clear head. Someone was in trouble and here she was unable to move because of a scent. Unforgivable.

She tried to move her arms but was unable to do so as it felt like someone chained them to ground and added weights to it. Gritting her teeth, she tried again and with great effort she was able to grip the door handle.

Droplets of sweat were forming on her forehead as she pressed down on the handle and with a creaking sound it opened.

Seulgi almost fell on her knees if she hadn’t held onto the handle to keep herself upright. The scent was much stronger now that it wasn’t being contained through the door. It assaulted all her senses and it took all her willpower not to pass out. She gripped the handle so tight that even her knuckles turned white by how hard she was gripping it. She balled her other hand into a fist digging her nails into her skin.

The pain distracted her enough to push herself away from the door to propel her forward moving into the middle of the room. She forced herself to look up and take in her surroundings.

Bookshelves? What is this room?

The room was filled with multiple bookshelves and if she wasn’t so distracted by the mind-numbing fragrance in the room she would have liked to browse through the array of them but what caught her attention immediately was a white sofa further in the room.

Not the sofa itself but the person curled up on it. She squinted and realized it was a girl breathing heavily. The girl had her back turned to her but Seulgi figured out by how heavy the girl was breathing that she must have been in quite some pain.

Determined to find out what was ailing the girl in front of her she made her way towards her.

As she finally arrived in front of the girl she carefully kneeled as to not alarm the girl in front of her. The girl made no attempt to face her even as she was quite close, so she put her hand on the girl’s shoulder to turn her around. She gasped in surprised and her eyes widened when she now was face to face with her.

 Long silky raven black hair. Flawless milky skin. Doe like eyes and red luscious lips. She was breathtaking.

Seulgi was sure she had died and met a goddess. That is how beautiful this girl was.  

She almost got lost staring into her glistening hazel eyes until she heard a low whisper from the girl’s glossy puffed up lips.

“H-help me…..”

Help her? How am I supposed to help?

Before Seulgi could voice her concerns two arms came towards her, hands locking behind her neck and pulling her forward.

She yelped, squeezed her eyes shut out of reflex and held her arms out to brace herself for the impact.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself 1cm away from the girl’s face and most importantly her lips. The only thing that prevented her own lips touching the others was her two arms that were on the side of the girl’s head to prop herself up which created the tiny space between them.  

To distract her herself she ripped her eyes away from the enticing lips up to the girl’s eyes which proved to be a mistake. Her hazel eyes were filled with need and want.   

“Please…. I can’t….” the girl whispered huskily against her lips.

The hot breath against Seulgi’s lips made her shiver in delight.

That act plus the vanilla scent still lingering in the air almost made her want to give in and kiss this girl senselessly.

Seulgi knew she couldn’t cross that line so she made a feeble attempt of pushing herself away from the girl but the arms around her neck were locked tight much too her dismay.

The girl tightened her grip and it took Seulgi’s physical and mental power to resist this gorgeous girl in front of her.

She knew she had to get away from her because the longer she would be near her the more she would be tempted to indulge in the treat in front of her.

“I want you….”  

The girl with strength unbefitting her thin arms once again tried to pull her down and when Seulgi felt her lips graze the latter ones she could only think of one thing to get herself out of this situation.

Collecting all her inner willpower which was almost close to nothing she headbutted the girl with all her might before their lips could fully meet.

Two screams filled with pain echoed in the room.

The girls hold on her weakened and she immediately took this opportunity to roll away from her.

As she deemed her distance safe from the girl, she started to rub the red spot on her forehead to soothe the pain.

Aishhh…. What is this girls head made off!? Oww Oww  

Meanwhile, the girl was in the same situation as her. On the sofa she was rolling side to side while holding her forehead and whimpering in pain.

If Seulgi wouldn’t have been in agonizing pain she would have laughed at the sight, but this wasn’t the time. She still needed to check the girl’s wellbeing.

Much to her surprise her head felt much clearer now except for the throbbing pain but it feels like a fog has lifted from her mind. The vanilla scent was still in the air but not as intense as before and she could move her limbs again.

Everything was as it should be.

She cautiously made her way towards the girl just in case she would grab her again and when she made no indication to do so she gently poked the girls shoulder.

“Hey, are you alright? I’m sorry about the headbutt but I was desperate,” Seulgi gently explained.

The girl shook her head and lifted the hands that were holding her forehead revealing her tear stained hazel eyes.

“It’s ….. okay. My fault,” She said with a quiet hoarse voice.

Seulgi smiled at the beautiful girl in front of her and she was going to ask what her name was but was interrupted by the girl.

“Hey, can you take me to the infirmary?”

Seulgi tilted her head at her.

“Sorry, I’m new to this school and I have no idea where anything is. I don’t even know where I am right now.”

Seulgi rubbed her neck sheepishly and looked away.

In the corner of her eye she could see the girl raise her eyebrow at her and she send her a questioning gaze.

“I give you directions.”

Seulgi looked at her and was waiting for the girl to stand up and lead the way but the latter made no indication that she was going to move from the couch.

The girl let out an exasperated sigh while looking at the Alpha. “I can’t move right now. Carry me please.”

Seulgi shifted nervously on the spot debating whether to comply to her request or reject it. The thought about running away also crossed her mind but she couldn’t be irresponsible and leave her behind so she reluctantly nodded. She put one hand under her legs and one hand on her back and lifted her up.

The girl squeaked as though she was surprised, and her arms flailed around until they made their way around Seulgi’s neck.

To get a better grip on her she used her leg to bump her up.

Now, the girl was comfortable in her arms with her face in her neck.

She could feel her hot breath against her neck and the vanilla scent was enveloping her. It send tingles down her spine.

She quickly shook her head and tried to ignore the feeling. She made her way out and with the girl’s impeccable way of giving directions, they made it to the infirmary swiftly.

Seulgi opened the sliding door and made her way inside.

Inside the infirmary she was greeted by a woman who seemed to be the nurse.

She had brown ombre hair and a crescent eye smile. She exuded a warmth which was very befitting of a nurse.

Her smile faltered and contorted into worry when she saw the girl in my arms.

“Oh my gosh! Come here. Lie her down on the bed so I can examine her.”

Seulgi put her on the bed as instructed and when she retracted her hand the girl grasped it.

She stiffened at the contact and gave the girl a confused gaze.

The girl gazed upon her hand for a bit and much to Seulgi’s surprise she placed a kiss on the inside of her hand.

Her lips lingered on her hands and she gave her a dazzling smile before removing her lips.

“Thank you.”

Seulgi’s eyes widened when she saw the girl kiss her hand and when her smile reached her she could feel the warmth rising on her face.

She hastily ripped her hand away and bolted towards the door.

A few steps before exiting the room she spun around and gave a few fast bows.

“P-please excuse me.” Seulgi said in a high-pitched voice.

She closed the door and ran from the infirmary like her life depended on it leaving a confused nurse and a smiling girl behind.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thinking that she is good distance away from the infirmary she slumps down a nearby wall.

She sighs into her hands and lets them slide down her face.

She still could smell the vanilla scent on her hands and her face turned a red shade.

She was so beautiful, and she smelled so good. That was almost criminal.

“Still I wonder why she smelled so good…. And I wonder what her name is” Seulgi dreamily muttered to herself as she tried to recover from the event.

While she was occupied with thoughts of the girl she didn’t notice a person walking towards her covering her with their shadow.

“What are you mumbling about?”

She was snapped out of her thoughts by a sickly-sweet voice and she looked up with sweat running down her spine. She was met with a smile that could freeze hell over.

Seungwan was towering over her with a permanent smile plastered on her face which exuded danger and would even make a grown man cry.

Seulgi could feel her imminent death approaching and when she tried opening to explain what had happened to her she was met with a hand squishing her cheeks together.

“Eep!”

“Now now Seulgi my best friend. You don’t have to explain anything.” Seungwan smiled dangerously at her tightening her hold on her. “Let me beat it out of you instead. You know just for good measure because you left me for god knows what.”

The last thing Seulgi heard was a cracking of knuckles and her own screams of agony.

-----------------------------------------------------

The nurse was still looking at the door that was slammed close just a moment ago with a look of amazement before returning it to look at the girl in front her.

“Why did you do that? You normally don’t do these things.” She reprimanded the girl slightly, but it was clear that she wasn’t angry more like amused.

“I don’t know.” She sighed slightly. “She was cute though.” The girl smiled to herself as she let her head sink into the pillow.

“Hummm. I see.” The nurse smiled at her. “Well moving on. It seemed that it came early this time. You were lucky that she found you and didn’t take advantage of you. You should thank her later. Now drink this and you should be fine for now but please stay here for the rest of the day just in case.”

The girl nodded at the nurse’s statement and drank the medicine that the nurse handed to her.

“It’s strange…. It came too early this month. It caught me off guard. I couldn’t even drink my medicine when it started.”

The girl frowned and let out a sigh.

“I hate this.”

The nurse took the girls hand into her own and gave it a gentle squeeze.

“I know it is hard, but you are not facing this alone. You have me!” She gave the girl a beautiful crescent eye smile.

The girl smiled at the kind gesture of the nurse.

“I know unnie. I’m glad you are here for me. Can you call Yeri for me? Tell her to pick me up please. I don’t think I have the energy to move.”

“Yeah leave it to me. Rest well Joohyun.”

The nurse stood up and gave her a gentle pet on the head before heading over to her desk to make the call.

Joohyun shifted on the bed to now lie on her side. She closed her eyes and thoughts wandered to the girl that had carried her here.

She was indeed pretty. Gorgeous brown monolid eyes. A cute shy smile. Gentle and kind. I must thank her later.

She fell asleep soon after she had those thoughts.

--------------------------------------------

DANG DANG DANGGGGGG 

Names were revealed. Though they don't know each others names yet lol. 

Seungwan is so violent huehue but they are great friend so you gotta fight fight XD

I wonder who that gorgeous nurse is :P 

Thank to the people who upvoted this story! Makes me proud 

Anyways imma be a hermit and try pooping out the next chapter