Chapter 5

A Start

After the initial awkward encounter, Seulgi and Joohyun were slowly getting more comfortable around each other. They were enjoying their conversation with each other but before Seulgi could ask more questions the door opened revealing Taeyeon, Seungwan, and Yeri. Taeyeon was grinning from ear to ear, looking refreshed while the other two were breathing hard and looking ragged. Seungwan and Yeri who resembled zombies with the way they were walking sat down exhausted and their head immediately connected with the table.  

Seulgi looked at her best friend worriedly. "What did you guys do? You look like you went through a storm." 

Seungwan looked at her with empty tired eyes. "Don't ask. Just don't."  

Seulgi raised an eyebrow at that response and when she looked at Joohyun who was looking at Yeri who was in the same state as Seungwan she seemed to have gotten a similar response. Seulgi was really curious what they have gone through to end up in such a state. 

"I think its time that we head back now. Let's go Joohyun, Yeri I walk you back to your dorm," Taeyeon said. Joohyun felt a tad disappointed that she couldn't spend more time with Seulgi and reluctantly stood up from her seat while Yeri was still facedown sprawled on the table. Seeing Yeri in that state Taeyeon sighed and walked over to her. She crouched down with her back turned to her and she grabbed her arms giving her a piggyback. 

"Ugh, heavy little munchkin. You guys need more exercise. 20 laps around the building shouldn't have made you this tired." 

"Easy for you to say..... It wasn't you running.... You only watched us run.... You monster unnie." Yeri groaned. 

"Eh same thing." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and walked to the door with Joohyun who looked at her sister with slight sympathy. She felt somewhat bad as she was half responsible for her fate but one part of her thought that she kind of deserved it. Seulgi walked them to the door as Seungwan was too weak to move from the spot. 

"Bye Seul I see you around. Don't cause any trouble in my school okay?" Taeyeon said as she left the apartment and walked down the hallway. Joohyun was about to leave before she turned around.
"I see you around as well Seulgi." Joohyun gave her a shy smile waving as she left to follow Taeyeon. Seulgi smiled after her retreating figure and waved until she was out of sight. She closed the door behind and walked back into the living room where she had left Seungwan behind. Her best friend had moved from her previous position at the table to the sofa. She had an empty faraway look on her face. 

"I don't know what Taeyeon unnie was thinking but I think I have run enough laps to last me a lifetime. Tell Sooyoung that I love her and I'm going to die soon," Seungwan said as she dramatically tilted her head to the side pretending to have died. 

"I think Sooyoung is going celebrate your death rather than mourn it," Seulgi said as she walked over to the couch to sit next to Seungwan.  

"Yeah, knowing that satanic little child that is what she is thinking." Seungwan weakly chuckled. 

Seungwan came back from her fake death and lifted her tired body up from the sofa to make space for Seulgi. For a while, they sat in comfortable silence letting the events that happened to them sink in. 

"It's only the first day and I feel like half of the semester had already passed by. We didn't even attend our first class yet," Seungwan said as she stared blankly at the ceiling. 

"I agree with you there Wan. I'm so tired." Seulgi agreed with her friend. They stayed in that position for a few more minutes until Seulgi stood up. 

"Alright, enough bumming around for me I still need to shower," Seulgi said and she made her way to the shower leaving Seungwan on the sofa.

Seungwan just sighed and slowly dozed on the sofa hoping that the next day would be less exciting. 
-------------------------
A bit earlier in the Kang mansion. 

Kang Sooyoung bid her unnie goodbye and hung up. She smiled to herself, satisfied that her unnies successfully have moved into their dorm. She was worried that they would have troubles but it seemed her worries were unwarranted.  She felt happy for them that they finally have started their life outside of this mansion and she felt like it was her time to make her way out there. She wasn't as patient and obedient as her sister Seulgi to wait until college. It had to be now or never.

"Miss Sooyoung. Everything is ready as requested." An elderly butler said as he appeared out of nowhere and bowed deeply in front of her. "Are you sure that this is wise to do Miss? Your father will be very unhappy that you have done this." He said worriedly and looked at her hoping that she would change her mind.

Sooyoung chuckled and dismissed his worries with a wave. She spun around and crossed her arms confidently.

"There is no need to worry Mr. Lee. I can't sit idle while my sister is out there having the best time of her life. I have to be bold if I want to get out of this mansion! My father will never find out! My plan is bulletproof!" Sooyoung said full of confidence and walked out of the room with confident steps waving her hand indicating her butler to follow her. 

The butler sighed but seeing his Mistress in such high spirits he can't help but let out a small smile. As a beta, he was unaware of the struggle of being an Omega so it hurt him to see her confined in the mansion away from everyone because of her own parent's worries. For most of his life, he had served her so when she came up with a plan that allowed her to escape this mansion life he reluctantly agreed as he couldn't say no to her. She was like a daughter to him so he wanted her to be happy and if this made her happy then so be it. 
------------------------
The very next day Sooyoung stepped out of the black limousine that had stopped in front of the high school she was going to attend. She was smiling wide as this was the first time she had seen an actual school so she was looking around with great interest unaware of the stares that were trained on her that were coming from the students. They all were in awe of the sudden appearance of the beautiful girl that looked like she came straight of a movie. Appearing from a black limousine with a butler in tow wasn't a very common appearance after all.  
Butler Lee stepped out of the car holding his mistresses bag handing it to her. 
"Miss this is as far as I can take you. Please take this letter and show it to the principal of the school and he will help you out. He is an old friend of mine and I'm sure he will handle everything." The butler then handed a white envelope and gently patted her head wishing her good luck 

"I understand Uncle Lee. Thank you for all your help."

Sooyoung bid goodbye to her butler and skipped happily into the school saying hello to various students that she passed scaring them in the process. 

The butler could only chuckle at how genuinely happy his mistress was before he drove off in the car to the mansion. He had to prepare various things in order to make sure that her parents wouldn't figure that she wasn't at the mansion like she was supposed to be. It was going to be a lot of work but seeing Sooyoung so happy was worth the trouble. 
----
Sooyoung found herself in front of the Principals office and was about to knock when a yell stopped her from doing so. It came from inside the office but when she leaned against the door straining her ears to listen in all she could hear was mumbled words. Curiosity got the best of her and despite the constant yelling she knocked and opened the door without waiting for permission. 

"Hello?" 

When she spoke the yelling ceased and two heads turned towards her. An elderly man that had a dignified aura around him who she figured was the principal and a cute short girl who probably was a student and had a frown on her face was looking at her in surprise. The elderly man spoke up first. 

"How can I help you? If you have the wrong room please kindly excuse yourself we are having a private discussion here." 

Sooyoung walked up the pair and handed the man the white envelope she had received from her butler. 

"I'm the new student at this school. My name is Kang Sooyoung and my butler Lee In Sung told me to hand you this letter." She smiled sweetly at him as he raised his eyebrow at the mention of the butlers' name. 

He took the envelope from her and took out the letter that was inside it reading its content. While he was reading Sooyoung glanced to her side looking at the petite girl next to her who was crossing her arms and impatiently tapping her foot on the ground. Sooyoung thought that she was adorable but the frown on her face didn't suit her very much. She wondered how she would look like if she smiled. 

The Principal folded the paper and looked at Sooyoung with a gentle smile. 

"Ahhhh You are the young mistress my friend has been talking about. I apologize I was in the middle of something that your supposed arrival completely slipped my mind. Forgive my late introduction, My name is Kim In Tak and I'm the principal of this school. I welcome you Miss Kang." 

"The pleasure is all mine. I hope I'm not inconveniencing you with my selfish request." 

"Not at all. Anything for the lady that my friend serves. Actually, we were just talking about you as well. This girl is Kim Yerim and she will be your chaperone for the time you will be staying at this school." He pointed at Yerim who grimaced when those words left his mouth. 

"Uncle! I told you I don't want to do this!" She vehemently protested and crossed her arms to indicate that she truly was against this. 

In Tak glanced at her disapprovingly. "Yerim, Mind your manners. You know what will happen if you don't listen to me. I don't think I have to remind what will happen to a certain sister of yours if you don't obey me." 

Yerim paled at the mention of her sister. "Uncle You wouldn't dare! You promised me that you wouldn't touch her." 

"I don't remember promising you anything and she owes this family so everything depends on you Kim Yerim. Will you do this for me or do I have to resort to a different method to get you to cooperate?" 

Yerim clenched her fists and bit her lip in frustration. "FINE." 

Sooyoung who had just been standing on the side followed their conversation with great interest. This girl Yerim really was against showing her around. 

The principal turned towards Sooyoung. "I apologize for our unsightly behavior in front of you Miss Kang. Whenever you are ready my niece will take care of you. If you have any questions or need anything at all please tell her. Now if you excuse me I have an appointment to attend to. I bid you farewell Miss Kang." 
In Tak gave Sooyoung a slight bow and left the office leaving Yerim and her in the room. The atmosphere was tense and awkward as Yerim didn't even spare her a glance and kept silent. The girl had her eyes closed and she was taking deep breaths. Seemingly to calm herself. 

If it had been any other person they probably would have left her to her own devices but this wasn't just any other person. This was Sooyoung and she rather would take action herself than wait for others.

She walked up to Yerim who noticed her coming closer. The girl opened her eyes and warily stared at Sooyoung who held out her hand. 

"Hi, I know I just introduced myself but I'm Kang Sooyoung. I hope we can become friends." She sweetly smiled at Yerim hoping that it would make the girl less wary of her which it did not. 

Yerim just sighed and ignored Sooyoung's outstretched hand and walked away from her to the door. Sooyoung stared after her with a dumbfounded expression. No one just ignores her. No one. 

Yerim was about to open the door when Sooyoung embraced her from behind. 

"Wha-!"

"How dare you ignore me you midget!" Sooyoung had embraced her and held onto her tightly. "Here I am trying to remain civil but you just straight up ignored me. How dare you!" Without warning, she lifted Yerim and spun her around. 

"YAH Let me down, you crazy girl!" Yerim struggled in her hold and tried to free herself but ultimately failed as she was getting sicker and sicker by the way Sooyoung was spinning her around. "Stop! Stop! I'm going to dieeeeee."

"I'm not going to stop if you don't stop ignoring me!" Sooyoung said as she started to increase the speed of her spinning. She was fine with the spinning as she had done this sort of thing with her unnie before when she was younger.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'M NOT GOING TO IGNORE OKAY! JUST LET ME DOWN YOU CRAZY GIRL!" 

Sooyoung complied and stopped spinning them. She released Yerim from her hold but the girl had to hold onto her as she was trying to recover from her nausea from getting spun around.

"Y-you crazy... Urgh... First Taeyeon unnie and now this crazy girl... Why is this happening to me?.... urp" Yeri was trying her hardest not to throw up right then and there and held tightly onto Sooyoungs uniform jacket. Seeing the girl so vulnerable filled made Sooyoung chuckle. She had won this round. 

"Now Let's start again. I'm Kang Sooyoung. It's nice to meet you. What is your name?" She smiled sweetly at the sick looking Yerim. 

Yerim shot her a dirty look but immediately grimaced as she felt nausea come back.  

"Urgh.... I'm Bae Yerim. Nice to..... Urgh, Nice to meet you." Yerim managed to say while she tried to suppress the urge to throw up. 

Sooyoung noticed that she called herself Bae instead of Kim but dismissed it as unimportant. Who is she to judge if the girl doesn't know her own last name. Instead, she chose to focus on the positive as the girl finally introduced herself.

She happily smiled and Yerim wanted so badly to hurt her but she didn't know what more this girl could be capable off so she decided against it. She rather not go through the spinning again. 

"So, Yerim huh? It's a bit long so I'm going to call you Yeri instead okay?" Sooyoung hugged Yerim again and leaned to whisper into her ear. She liked how she just snugly fit in her hold. She was going to make it a habit to hug this girl a lot. 

Yeri grimaced and tried to wiggle out of the embrace. She couldn't believe that this girl was doing whatever she wanted. Without her consent, she had been hugged and the girl is even now calling her by her nickname. She tried really hard to get out of the girls embrace but the girl was holding onto her like her life depended on it. She finally gave up struggling when she realized the girl wasn't going to release her. 

"Do whatever you want but please let me go. You are suffocating me." 

Sooyoung didn't really want to let her go. She knew that she was invading the shorter girls personal space but something about her made her want to keep holding her. It also didn't help that the girl smelled amazing as well. The smell kind of reminded her of her Seungwan unnie. 

Sooyoung unconsciously pulled Yeri closer, sniffing her as she was unaware of how uncomfortable she was making the latter. Sooyoung buried her face in the crook of Yeri's neck further but Yeri had enough. Her pride of an alpha was bruised as she was almost rendered helpless against this girl. 

She was an alpha for heaven's sake and this girl was overstepping all the boundaries that she had set. Mustering all the strength in her body she pushed against Sooyoung and it worked. She successfully separated herself from her and she held out an arm to keep Sooyoung at an arm's length. 

"OKAY! I'm not sure if you know this or not but people who meet each other for the first time don't hug each other or sniff them okay?!" Yeri with her arm stretched out in front of her backed away from Sooyoung who was inching closer to her. "Hey, are you listening? Keep your distance." 

Sooyoung was listening but also at the same time she wasn't. She disregarded Yeri's warning and kept on moving towards her making the latter back up until her back made contact with the door. She had no way out and she looked at Sooyoung with wide eyes as the girl trapped her against the door. Sooyoung's eyes twinkled with a hint of mischief as she hovered above the smaller girl.

"I know but for some reason, I can't keep my hands off you." 

Yeri didn't know what to so say to that. She never had this happen to her. Was this girl an alpha? She sure acted like one with the way she was sniffing Yeri and how domineering she was. They were locked in a staring match when suddenly the bell rung indicating the start of class. 

Yeri's eyes widened when the shrill sound of the bell resounded around them. As she was busy dealing with Sooyoung she completely forgot that she was at school with classes to attend. To add to her headache she also was supposed to bring this crazy girl to the staff room.  

She looked up at Sooyoung who seemed to be distracted by the sound of the bell and she took that opportunity to slip away from her. She would have loved to make a run for it without her but if her uncle heard about her abandoning this thing she would be subjected to a long lecture later that she rather avoid. 

She grabbed Sooyoung's wrist with great reluctance, threw open the door and ran quickly to the direction of the staff room. Her plan was to drop of Sooyoung off and hopefully still make it in time to her own classroom. 
-----------------------------

"UGH!" 

Yeri slumped down on her desk face down. She was exhausted. Yesterday she had to run 20 laps around her dorm building for no reason and today she was harassed, spun around until she was ready to puke and lastly had to sprint to the staff room plus her own classroom. Scratch that. She wasn't just exhausted. She was barely hanging onto her life at this point. Her muscles were aching in pain and all she wanted to do now was to lie down and die. 

"What happened to you? You look like you died and came back to life." Her best friend Saeron asked as she was looking at the girl who was sprawled on her desk. 

Yeri tiredly turned her head to the right where her best friend Saeron was sitting. 

"You know, some things are better left unsaid. Just know that you don't want to experience the same thing that I have experienced," Yeri said and closed her eyes to get some rest before her teacher would arrive to start class. 

Saeron just shrugged her shoulders to Yeri's answer. She figured it must be some kind of alpha troubles that she wouldn't understand as she was an omega. 

"Oh yeah, Did you hear about the news?" Saeron asked excitedly.  

"What news?" Yeri asked as she kept her eyes closed still trying to get some rest even though she knew it was useless. 

"We are going to have a new student in our class! Isn't that exciting? We haven't had one since last year and that person didn't even stay that long. I'm surprised though that someone would transfer schools in their last year of high school." Saeron tapped her chin in wonder at who the new student could be. 

Yeri's eyes shot open and she quickly lifted her body up from her desk startling Saeron in the process. She suddenly felt very awake as a sudden dread crept up on her.
 
Transfer student?! No! It can't be?! 
 
If its the person she is thinking of then her own classroom was going to be her deathbed.

Saeron gave her a puzzling look as Yeri looked like she was ready to bolt out of the classroom. 

"Yeri what's wrong?" 

Yeri was about to answer when the classroom door opened and their homeroom teacher entered plus a girl she definitely wasn't happy to see. 

"Kim Yerim? Why are you standing around like that? Sit down," Their teacher said and Yeri complied albeit reluctantly. 

Yeri kept her head down hoping the girl who was in front of the classroom wouldn't notice her as their teacher was writing something on the blackboard. As this was happening she could hear her classmates whispers. 

"OMG That girl is so hot! I hope she is an omega!" a boy loudly whispered, obviously excited at the new addition to the class. 

"No way! She is definitely an alpha. Look at how confidently she is standing in front of the classroom. No omega would be like that." A girl whispered back. 

The classroom grew unruly as the students were exchanging opinions about the transfer students caste and how hot she was. 

Yeri let out a small huff. If they only knew how crazy this girl was and what she had done to Yeri then they wouldn't be fawning over her like that. 

"Alright, Quiet down class. As you guys can see we are adding a new student to our class. Please introduce yourself." He gestured to Sooyoung and she gave a slight bow.

"It is nice to meet you guys. My name is Kang Sooyoung and this is my first time attending an actual school as I have been homeschooled all my life. I hope that you guys can teach me about a lot of things and that we all can be friends." She sweetly smiled at the class and everybody was captivated by her beauty. Not Yeri and Saeron though. 

Yeri was still frozen in shock and she held her head in disbelief. Of all classes, it had to be hers. She couldn't believe how unlucky she was.

Saeron, on the other hand, was deep in thought when she heard Sooyoung introduce herself. Kang Sooyoung. It sounded familiar to her but she couldn't quite place a finger on it. 

"Thank you for your introduction Miss Kang. Now let us find you an empty seat. Hmm." The teacher said as he scanned the classroom for a suitable seat for the girl.  

Yeri was glad that every seat in her vicinity was occupied. At least that crazy girl won't be able to sit next to her and bother her or so she thought. 

Sooyoung coincidently looked into Yeri's direction and their eyes connected. Sooyoung face lit up when she saw Yeri and she was practically beaming with happiness while Yeri immediately turned her gaze away from her. Her heart was beating uncontrollably and her mind was racing out of terror. She hoped Sooyoung wouldn't call out to her but again, fate had something else planned for her much to Yeri's chagrin. 

"YERI!" Sooyoung yelled out excitedly and she skipped towards her and Yeri cringed as she wanted the ground to swallow her whole. What had she done in her life to deserve this? Was this karma for yesterday when she was fighting with that Seulgi person? All she wanted to do was to protect her sister so that couldn't be it. She mentally groans. Maybe if she pretended that she didn't know her she would leave her alone. 

Unfortunately for her, that didn't work as Sooyoung without a care in the world hugged Yeri surprising her, Saeron and everybody in the class. 

"Oh my god! The new girl just hugged Yeri! Are they mates?!"

"NO!!!! Not another one lost to the omega protector! Here I thought we finally could have one for ourselves." 

"No not my Yeriiiiii." 

The students around them were crying and wailing but Sooyoung didn't care. She kept on hanging on to Yeri while the latter was flailing around in her arms trying really hard to push her away. 

The teacher was unfazed by the display of affection in front of him like it was a common occurrence for him

"Quiet down class! Yerim it seems you are acquainted with Miss Kang? Good, that saves me the hassle of finding someone that can show her around. Kim Saeron please give her your seat and you can sit in the empty seat in the back." 

Saeron wanted to protest but the teacher gave her a stern look that indicated that no matter what she said he would not take no as an answer. She looked at Yeri who was shaking her head like a frightened and abandoned puppy. Saeron gave her a sympathetic look as she picked up her things and reluctantly moved to the back to her new seat.  

"Alright, Miss Kang please release Yerim from your hold and take a seat. It is high time we start on our lesson and we have already wasted enough time. Since you don't have your books yet please look at your neighbors. Class open your books to page 100. We are going to continue from where we left off last time." The teacher was calm as if the commotion had no effect on him and he proceeded to open his book and started to write on the blackboard.

Sooyoung released Yeri just as the teacher had instructed and moved her table next to Yeri's. She was beaming with happiness while Yeri was the picture of exhaustion. 

"What a coincidence Yeri! I'm so happy we are in the same class. Aren't you happy that I'm here with you?" Sooyoung whispered.

Yeri took her books out, flipping to the page that the teacher told them to open then she squinted at Sooyoung with tired eyes. How could this girl think that she was happy to see her? She was the reason Yeri was this exhausted. She really wanted to ignore her but she remembered the earlier incident that involved her almost hurling. She shivered in fear and figured it would be better for her sake not to ignore her.

"Hahaha..... Yeah, what a coincidence." Yeri answered dryly as she averted her eyes from Sooyoung and instead concentrated on the book in front of her. 

She knew this wasn't a coincidence now that she was thinking about it. She was sure her uncle pulled some strings to put her into the same class as her. Curse this uncle of hers. If he hadn't had the power to ruin her sisters life then Yeri wouldn't be stuck next to this crazy girl. 

As Yeri was deep in thought she suddenly felt herself being shaken violently and she looked to her side when it was Sooyoung. 

"W-hat?" 

"Class has ended you know. Aren't you going to show me to our next class? Sooyoung chuckled when Yeri's eyes widened and she looked around trying to see if class had indeed ended. It did. She could see the students leaving the classroom and some were glancing back at Sooyoung. They were probably trying to talk to her but knowing that Yeri was the one responsible for her they were a bit wary. After all, Yeri was the so called Omega protector and she was not one to be messed with so they kept their distance. Yeri who was unaware of her nickname so she wasn't sure why the students in her class weren't trying to approach Sooyoung.

 She swore she was just stuck in her thoughts for a few minutes but apparently, she just had spend all of class with her head in the clouds. She held her head and groaned. She could add spacing out and missing lecture to her list of misfortune for today. Sooyoung was amused at Yeri whose face was scrunched up as she was agonizing over something. Yeri was interesting and she found her very amusing. She didn't know that she was the cause of her misery. 

Saeron was watching them from her seat as she was packing up her stuff to walk to the next class. She felt sorry for Yeri and she had to do something to help her best friend out at least and I did help that she was quite curious about Sooyoung. She walked up to the pair and held out her hand toward Sooyoung. 

"Hey I didn't properly introduce myself yet. I'm Kim Saeron. This dummies best friend." Saeron smiled at Sooyoung as she pointed at Yeri with her other hand. Sooyoung reciprocated her smile as she took her hand and shook it. 

"I would love to get to know you better but we are cutting it close for our next class. Yeri stop brooding and let's go we are going to be late." Saeron took Yeri's arm and dragged her up from her chair. Yeri who felt herself being pulled snapped out of her trance.

"W-wait Saeron not so fast. I'm still sore." Yeri was stumbling as she tried not to fall when Saeron was pulling her alongside her. 

Sooyoung whose smile was wiped off her face had her eyes on Saeron arm that was wrapped around Yeri's. She couldn't describe it but something stirred within her when she saw Saeron casually touching Yeri. She knew it was normal because they are best friends but she couldn't help but want to remove the girls arm away from Yeri. She didn't but what she did instead was latching herself on the free arm of Yeri.

Yeri felt another warmth wrap around her arm and looked to her side just to be met with a sweetly smiling Sooyoung. "Lead the way my chaperone." 

"What the-. You don't have to hold onto my arm! It's hard to walk like this." Yeri protested and tried to wiggle her arm out of the girls hold but to no avail. Sooyoung didn't even budge one bit. 

"Nuh uh. What if I get lost. Holding onto you will make sure of it that I will arrive safely at my destination." Sooyoung sweetly smiled at her still keeping an iron grip on her. As she was snuggling closer to Yeri she briefly glanced at Saeron and their eyes met for a few seconds. Saeron raised her eyebrow at her and they were staring at each other for a few seconds, its as if they had a silent conversation with each other. Yeri who was stuck in between them felt the tension between them and it was super awkward for her. On top of that, she couldn't even escape from this situation because both of them were holding her arms captive. 

"If you guys are not going to let me go at least move or something. We are going to be late." Yeri said in a desperate tone and she wiggled her arms to urge them to move. 

Yeri's voice made them break their eye contact and Saeron sheepishly scratched her cheek with her finger. She totally lost her sense of time when she was stared into the new girls eyes. It was almost like the girl wanted her to back off from Yeri but she wasn't that easily intimidated. Yeri was her best friend and she wasn't just going to let her go. She had to put this thought to the back of her mind though because at this moment they should hurry to their next class.
-------------
It was the end of school and Yeri was exhausted. She had successfully attended all of her classes but in each and every class the teacher magically had seated Sooyoung next to her. Saeron who used to be neighbor was moved to the back and Yeri could only look back at her with puppy eyes which the latter mimicked back. If that wasn't horrible enough Sooyoung became more clingy with every class they attended and this is how they found themselves in front of the school with Sooyoung hugging her from behind. Saeron, unfortunately, had some errands to run so she couldn't stay with Yeri. So here she was stuck with the menace that she so desperately wanted to get rid off. 

The students that were on their way home all had their eyes on the pair. They were watching them with interest because Sooyoung was hugging Yeri tight without a care in the world and Yeri had about enough. She liked skinship but she felt like she had enough of touching for today. 

"Sooyoung aren't you going to let go off me and go home? I think you had your fill of hugging me today." Yeri tried one more time to pry her hands off her but it was no use.

Sooyoung rested her head on Yeri's shoulder and gave her a questioning gaze. "Didn't your Uncle tell you? The letter that I gave him told him that you were going to provide a place for me to stay at." 

"WHAT?!" Yeri yelled making Sooyoung wince and recoil at the sudden loud yell coming from the smaller girl. 

"I'm sorry but what do you mean providing you with a place to stay at? I don't understand?" Yeri was beyond confused. What is her uncle thinking? Withholding all the important information from her. She was getting a headache from all of this. She lived in a dorm herself so how would she be able to provide her with housing? 

"Just like I said. I don't have anywhere to live but in the letter, it stated that your uncle would provide me with a place to live. Since he isn't here but you are that means that it falls to you to get me a place to live at." 

Sooyoung said it in such a nonchalant and carefree tone that Yeri had to just groan at that. Why was she such blindly trusting her uncle with her life? Much to her dismay she sadly had no other choice but to bring her back to her dorm. No matter how much she disliked Sooyoung she couldn't just let her be homeless. Though usually, they would have to apply for a room in the dorm for many months earlier maybe they would make an exception for her if she mentioned her uncles' name. She could only hope so. 

"Fine. I get you a place to live at so let me go first and then we can go there." 

Sooyoung complied to her request but only partially as she let go of her but then latched onto her arm. Yeri figured she was going to happen so resigned herself to her fate and just walked with her to the dorms. 
------
As the dorm that Yeri was residing in was just a few minutes away from the school the walk they quickly made it there. They entered and Yeri was talking to the dorm attendant to see if any room was vacant so Sooyoung could finally leave her alone and she could get her personal space back. Thankfully for her, Sooyoung let go of when she started talking to the attendant and she could fully focus on the task at hand at finding this nuisance a room. 

Sooyoung was walking around the lobby and she tilted her head in wonder. She felt like she had seen this lobby before but she couldn't remember where she had seen it. As she was still trying to figure it out the front door of the dorm opened and two people walked in with books in their hands. 

"Seulgi, come on. Let's drop our stuff off and then buy groceries."

"Hold up Wan. You don't have to rush me. It's not like the grocery store is going to run away." 

"I know but I want to spend some time to explore the area too you know. Like-" Seungwan was going to say more but she turned around and saw Sooyoung and her eyes widened in surprise. She blinked once, twice and three times but Sooyoung was still in front of her. It should be impossible because to her knowledge Sooyoung should be at the mansion far away from here. 

"Why did you suddenly stop talking Wan?" Seulgi asked and she followed Seungwan's gaze and she too widened her eyes in shock. "Soo?" 

Sooyoung heard her nickname and she turned around to see her unnie and her favorite unnie which was also her only other unnie standing right in front of her. 

 At first she was surprised when she met her unnies earlier than she had intended to but soon her expression turned to a happy one. 

"UNNIE!" she yelled and she ran up to them and gave them both a bone-crushing hug. "I missed you guys so much!" 

Seulgi and Seungwan were both shocked because Sooyoung was real. Like really real and they had no idea how that was possible. 

"How in the world?!"

---------------------------

TADAAAAA CHAPTER 5 

Omg I'm sorry it took me so long to write this. I was distracted by cough things (games) and school and work and stuff BUT HERE IT IS. 

Joy is kinda .... like ...... invasive XD 

BUT ENJOY HERE YA GO