[vi.]

Loathing Desires
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one dared to mention the said occurrence between them. For one, Nayeon is too prideful to do so – she rather not addresses something as dangerous as that kiss was, specially it had tugged something it should not have – and for two, Mina is rather a laid-back person, letting the coward between the two of them to take the lead.

 

Such a patience Mina got.

 

And, even with Nayeon unspoken words, she is rather thankful for such an attitude from Mina.

 

With her delusional pride on her head, and rather cowardly self.

 

She rather takes this pace.

 

But, everyone knows.

 

Even the readers.

 

That her tail between her legs and pride is rather becoming a bit too slow on its process for so much who is on college and have gone already through the process of adolescence.

 

Much like an old woman’s pace.

 

Not that we can blame her, she IS a grandma.

 

But, it seems her slow pace is taking way too much of its precious time, that a certain morning – which is today, obviously – Nayeon felt a jab into her muscles seeing a boy which has an annoying white hair blatantly taking its way on making the oh so Myoui Mina smile.

 

Tzuyu, who had noticed the obnoxious newly arrived figure, “hey unni- “

 

Tzuyu’s words did not even meet its period when Nayeon spoke albeit too hastily with teeth putting a little too force on one another, “who’s that white lady?”

 

“White lady?” Tzuyu frowned, “never knew you were a fan of paranormal activities”

 

Nayeon rolled her eyes dramatically – it’s never an Im if it’s not dramatic, “I’m talking about that white washed boy over there” Tzuyu’s lips formed an ‘o’, nodding her head cutely, “I’ll compliment you Tzuyu, but I’m fuc-“

 

“Her boyfriend”

 

Nayeon’s jaw almost dropped.

 

Wait not almost.

 

It really ing dropped.

 

“Her ing what?!” Tzuyu grimaced hearing the expletive leaving the Korean’s lips – Nayeon’s voice is usually louder but it’s louder than the usual range.

 

“Her boyfriend”

 

If Nayeon is a star in a comic, her nose would have already shots couple of smoke but since it is in reality, her face had rather expressed her irritation, annoyance, distaste on what she has heard.

 

“Boyfriend? Really? That ing had a boyfriend and she dared to ing with me? Are you ing kidding me? Huh? Does she think this she pulled through is some kind of funny bullsh-“

 

“I’m kidding”

 

“-it? Who doe- ing what? You ing what?” Tzuyu could had her laugh on how Nayeon’s face looks like, but Tzuyu’s face had shown its displeasure on how Nayeon’s voice grew in each second, that some of the cheerleaders are staring at them.

 

“I said I’m kidding”

 

“Dare to say that again?”

 

“I’m ing kidding, ” Tzuyu flat out said, gaining a what the look from the latter, before Nayeon can let her voice out again, Tzuyu beat her to it, “Seriously, I’m not good in handling jealous people, Nayeon unnie”

 

And before Nayeon knew it, Tzuyu left her dumbfounded.

 

“CHO-“

 

“You’re rather cheery for the morning today” her body froze up hearing the voice from a quite near distant.

 

Calming her nerves, Nayeon let out a breath – she’ll kill the young Taiwanese later – facing Mina, “none of your business”

 

“Oh, it is my business” those daunting smile were back.

 

“It is not” Nayeon emphasized, turning her back once again, she’s about to leave but not failing to catch Mina’s words that made her to squeeze her eyes shut, stomping her way towards the locker room.

 

“You sound jealous, as if we’re in a relationship”

 

Damn hell.

 

--

 

Nayeon’s kept shut.

 

Of course, she will.

 

There’s no way she’ll open those damned lips of hers.

 

After hearing the last words Mina had uttered.

 

And of course, because of how Mina acts right now.

 

With that boy, or rather Nayeon calls – stupid mob flash.

 

Don’t ask her the reason for such name.

 

Going back to the view in front of her eyes, Nayeon gritted her teeth, not making any sound with how messed up she feels – not that she will acknowledge such uncertainty from her, her high horse would not let her do that – she stood up, hastily trudging to where the field is.

 

But Nayeon’s disappearance did not go unnoticed in Mina’s eyes – even if she were flirting with what Nayeon calls ‘stupid mob flash’ – her eyes lingered for a second in the door of the gymnasium where Nayeon’s back had dismissed.

 

It’s fun

 

This is fun

 

For the young Japanese at least

 

Not we can say the same for the Korean girl who is too riled up

 

Riled up? Yes.

 

That was the expression Mina was striving for – the burning eyes on her back, loathing desire – such intimate emotion gives the satisfaction Mina had craved from the older.

 

Both admiration and loathe.

 

It wa–

 

“Mina?” her eyes lazily travelled back to the guy she was talking – Bambam.

 

Flashing a soft smile – that was not sincere, obviously – Mina opened who had been shut since Bambam had talked to her, or rather had tried flirting to her, “I’m sorry, but I’ll get go–“

 

Bambam shyly scratched its sideburn, Mina would find him cute if the Japanese wasn’t gay.

 

Fortunately, I am.

 

“Your response?” the guy asked.

 

Did he say something?

 

Mina cleared , “I’ll think about it first” Whatever

 

--

 

“Rather unusual for you to be here”

 

Nayeon gave the latter a rather sharp glance before making her view back to its previous sight, "I am not in the mood to "

 

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes, taking a seat beside the burning older, "well do excuse me but I believe we never did so" coughing a little while dusting her already dirty shorts, "why are you here?"

 

"Can't I be here and support the out of the players except for you?" Nayeon hissed, crossing her arms.

 

While a heartily chuckle left Jeongyeon's lips, staring at Nayeon, "you're here either to our or to have your 'oh so needed sun bath'" Jeongyeon quoted, "not that it makes any difference because you're still a walking chalk"

 

Nayeon glared, " off"

 

Jeongyeon scrunched her nose, "asking to then now asking me to off, seriously?"

 

Nayeon was about to scream her lungs when the younger had beat her to it, "So is it Mina?"

 

So Nayeon's attention got diverted.

 

Too immediately.

 

"Why god, yes!" Nayeon exhaled albeit too loudly – well she is always loud – huffing her cheeks, she proceeded to her rants, "She got a ing mob flash lingering around her like a ing octopus"

 

"Octopus? Mob flash?"

 

"Whatever that small is"

 

Jeongyeon laughed, "You seem to be liking this guy too much"

 

"What the ?" Nayeon gritted, "were you even listening to m-"

 

"Does the word sarcasm ever rings to your head or your head is too clouded with jealousy?"

 

Stomping her feet on the grass – they were sitting on the bench – she stood up rather agitated, "I. Am. Not. Jealous!"

 

"Oh, hi Mina" Nayeon head snapped but was met by the walking students on the hallway, turning her head back to the cackling Jeongyeon – clearly not amused – she crossed her arms.

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Oh, hi jealous face" Jeongyeon greeted, still cackling.

 

"I'm not very much appreciated to whatever flying you're doing right now" Nayeon hissed, "and, I'm not jealous!"

 

"Really?" Jeongyeon laughed, pissing the older more, "Oh, hey Mina, this jealous face is ranting" Jeongyeon pointed her index finger at the raging older while looking behind Nayeon.

 

"I'm not jealous, tard" Nayeon raised her middle finger, left hand on her waist, "and shut the fu-"

 

"That's rather bold of you" Nayeon froze up, feeling arms around her waist, and a head on her shoulder – the body heat on her back being a little too much strong.

 

She can feel Mina.

 

Jeongyeon scrunched up her nose – clearly displeased to the display of affection she's currently seeing, "As much as I love to see guys together, I'm rather not that fan of lovey dovey acts so excuse me"

 

And soon, Jeongyeon was out of earshot and that's where Nayeon's consciousness came back, prying Mina off.

 

"The hell you think you're doing?!"

 

"So you were jealous?" Mina pondered – smile playing on her lips.

 

A rather daunting one.

 

Just like the old ones.

 

But unlike the old ones – something's different.

 

A glint of hope.

 

"I am ing not" Nayeon hissed, crossing her arms back – clicking her tongue.

 

"Really?" Mina is amused.

 

"Yes, and go back to your ing mob flash"

 

"You want me to?" Mina asked, closing the distant off between her and Nayeon.

 

And with this, Nayeon's temperature skyrocketed with her personal space being invaded by Mina.

 

Mina only.

 

"I'm asking, Nayeon" those piercing gaze held Nayeon's firmly on their view, "do you want me to?"

 

But no voice was evident on the Korean's lips – it was tightly sealed, not letting out a sound.

 

Silence means yes.

 

Not in every occasion, though.

 

There'll be always an exception.

 

And that's Nayeon.

 

Being the exception of all to Mina's life.

 

Even in this situation.

 

"Go away" Nayeon hissed in a whisper, cheeks painted with the hue of red.

 

"Do you want me to?"

 

"Y-yes" Nayeon weakly whispered.

 

Mina smiled, "first you gotta let me go" Mina pointed out – Nayeon's hand albeit clutching to tight at the hem of her shirt.

 

Upon noticing her unconscious actions, Nayeon quickly let the fabric.

 

And her cheeeks reached another level of shade.

 

She said yes.

 

Yet her own body seems to have joined the opposite side of Nayeon's thinking.

 

Seems not only her heart is the against one this time.

 

Stomping hurriedly, she clenched her fist, taking herself and her pride away from Mina.

 

That one person who could strip her down from everything.

 

--

 

Throughout the whole day – Nayeon avoided Mina like a giant plaque – kept herself busy and focused herself on doing the routines. But, of course – Mina liked this, no not like – but loved. She loves how much of a great disturbance she is to Nayeon, she loves how much she makes the older irritated.

 

She loves it

 

This kind of devilish little obsession of hers.

 

Nayeon getting riled up.

 

Nayeon getting annoyed.

 

Nayeon getting irritated.

 

Nayeon getting mad.

 

Nayeon getting jealous.

 

Nayeon smiling.

 

Nayeon laughing.

 

Nayeon chuckling.

 

Nayeon being Nayeon.

 

In the end, no matter what or who Nayeon is – Mina liked it.

 

Mina loved it.

 

With the final whistle and call, the cheerleaders were dismissed with mumbles of sigh and breath of relief surfacing on the air, groans and squishy shoes being the sound of the floor with some of the cheerleaders sitting while some are moving.

 

Of course, Nayeon belo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter