005.

Chance of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul loves his son dearly. Knowing that he was the one who had Kyuhyun is already a great honor to him. Kyuhyun may be sickly as a child but he overcame it almost immediately. Mastering everything he needed to know in terms of education, guns, archery, chess, manners and being a scholar with a compassionate heart. He remembers that Kyuhyun would be the one who will comfort him after Hankyung beat him at playing chess by hugging him and pat Heechul's back, whispering 'it's okay mom' and he knows that his baby would be a good person when he grows up. He smiles to him and nodded his head. Kyuhyun said a soft 'Yay!' and probably he learned the gesture from Amber who always comforts Irene when she messes things up a little in the kitchen.

He'll also cry to his father to spare the child who stole his favorite toy when he learned that he could get thrown to the dungeon.

So hearing it from Jaejoong, he wants to just go home and hide his baby in their humble home.

"Can you repeat what you said, Your Highness?" Despite feeling upset, Heechul tried to politely ask the Queen to repeat what he said.

"I want Changmin to marry your son, My Lord..." Jaejoong just the way he said it, he wanted to kneel and plead, My Changmin needs your Kyuhyun, to get his life together. Jaejoong sipped on his teacup and gracefully put it back to the table. "Kyuhyun would be a great influence on the Crown Prince Changmin."

"And that will make Kyuhyun the Crown Princess?" Heechul was trying to control the anger he's feeling. Jaejoong is a great friend of his. "Your highness, you of all people know how hard we get through to have and raise Kyuhyun. How he always gets in danger." Hankyung holds onto his husband's hand, trying to calm and support him. "I hope you wouldn't get this as an offense, You Highness. But Kyuhyun is my precious child and I can't risk him in the name of power."

Jaejoong smiled, despite how Heechul talked he always has his integrity, That’s why I’m so fond of you Lord Heechul. Jaejoong sipped and put the teacup down.

“I know you’re worried about your child, Lord Heechul. But I wasn’t offering it something as if Kyuhyun could be exchanged with power. I’ve known you since birth, and you couldn’t be swayed by material things. I saw Kyuhyun as a proper young man, My Lord. I wanted him to be by my son’s side. He seems fragile but I know he’s strong. He’s suitable to be with a ruler of the country.” Jaejoong smiles gently, nodding his head to Heechul who seems much calmer now.

“You know I wasn’t swayed by your sweet words either, My Queen. I’m afraid that I can’t bless my child to have a relationship with the Crown Prince.”

“So still firm as ever, My Lord.” Yunho smiled.

Hankyung was just silently watching the three, he heard the gossip from their household staff how the Crown Prince sleeps with a different person every time he got a chance, yet it wasn’t something that incredibly makes Heechul goes head-on with the Queen. Their son was being followed, despite not having a royal throne, Kyuhyun always has a ‘stalker’ and the couple can’t risk his life. Kyuhyun’s guards had always got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter