Chapter 4

Chance of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shine brightly at the horizon, signaling the start of a new day. The birds flying around and chirping happily while looking for any food. As the idiom said, early bird gets the worms. It really is a good morning..

NO

​​​​​Not for a certain good nature man who is about to enter a dragon lair. He gulp nervously in front of the dragon lair.. *ehem* his bedroom while praying to god the dragon *ehem* his husband to forgive him for waking him up. Well it's a normal every day thing to do in the morning for other people, except it can be deadly for hankyung. 

He walk into the bedroom, almost tiptoeing as he approach the bed carefully. He look at his husband sleeping figure. Heechul's limbs are tangled with the bedsheet, exposing his mooth and milky skin full of hickeys from the previous night activity. If it's not because of the terror, hankyung would have pounce onto his husband and resume that activity. 

He grab a pillow as a shield and held it tightly in front of his body. He slowly grab onto heechul's shoulder and shake him gently. No response.. He give heechul's shoulder another shake, this time putting a bit of force into it and immediately backed away a few steps from the sleeping man. 

Still no response.

Sweat rolled down from hankyung's forehead down to his cheek. Damn.. Hankyung approach the bed again and try to wake heechul up again, only this time he put more force than the previous shake. 

BUCKKK--

ARGGHHH!!

The next thing hankyung know is he is crouching in pain on the floor resulted from heechul's kick right on his stomach. Damn.. His husband can really kick hard. He take a deep breath in an attempt to ease the pain on his stomach as well as calming down his heart. He peered onto the bed and saw his husband is still sleeping as if he was not the one who kicked hankyung just now. 

Another attempt to wake up the sleeping beauty resulted in hankyung's body pinned onto the bed face down and heechul on top of him. Hankyung doesn't have to turn his head around to know that Heechul is wearing a murderous glare. 

"You better have a good explanation as to why you're waking me up this early morning" Heechul said. 

"I--honey.. Release me first-- I can't breathe" 

"Are you trying to imply that I'm fat?" 

"WHAT?! NO!! I SWEAR THAT'S NOT THE REASON" 

"Then?" 

"Your knees are hurting my back--" 

"I don't care. You better give me a good explanation right now!" Heechul ended up pressing his knee deeper onto hankyung's back. 

"Ack!! The king-- Yunho invited us to a dinner party" Well..that successfully got heechul to release hankyung. Heechul sit on the bed and let hankyung sit down as well. 

"Yunho? Why? We are only a distant relative of the king. Why would he invite us to such a grand party?" Don't get him wrong. Heechul and hankyung both have a good relationship with the king and queen. It's just that due to the tradition and family status, they were never invited to such a grand party. They will only hangout with Yunho and Jaejoong for tea time or for horse-ridin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter