003

Chance of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A beautiful young man is currently sitting by the window of a diner while stabbing his medium rare steak with a fork. Usually, we would say a man as handsome and manly but this particular guy is a mix of feminine and manly with a very beautiful face. Not to mention he is also a very nice and the kindest guy in this kingdom. Everyone fancies him. Guys and girls have been trying to flirt with him but to no avail, he rejected every single one of them claiming he is not yet ready for any commitment. 

Unfortunately, right now, that kind-hearted man is on the verge of killing his new best friend for being late. Seriously? He knows the other person is a prince but that doesn't mean he has to make him wait for a freaking 30 minutes alone in this diner. He is hungry and it's rude to eat first. The only thing he can do is stabbing his steak while pouting. 

"Kyuhyun! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!" Jonghyun rushed into the diner and run straight towards the pouting Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun side eye Jonghyun before going back to stab his steak. 

"Yah! I'm not a statue okay? I waited for you for more than half an hour" Kyuhyun said making Jonghyun squirm in his seat, looking apologetic. 

"Sorry kyu.. something happened at the palace just now and the king and queen are upset with Changmin hyung. That's why I'm late" Kyuhyun pouted and starts to play with his iced tea, stirring the drink with the straw. Raising it a bit to show his best friend.

"Fine, I will accept your apology when you order me another glass of iced tea." This time a goofy smile appears on Kyuhyun's lips as Jonghyun raised his hand to asked the waiter to bring Kyuhyun another glass of iced tea ruffling Kyuhyun's hair fondly.

"Now bear to eat a cold steak, Jung Jonghyun. tsk." Jonghyun chuckles, staring at the small pout Kyuhyun unconsciously showed to him. Jonghyun then heard a stomach grumbling, he looks up to see the blushing Kyuhyun who quickly dives into his food which makes Jonghyun laughs loudly, looking up glaring Jonghyun tries to stop his laughter.

"If you don't stop I will stab you with a spoon"

"Oh i'm so scared of you now Kyuchibi. Somebody help me please, This cutie over here wants to stab me with a spoon"

"Jonghyun!" Kyuhyun gasp softly as Jonghyun caught the other customer's attention.

Jonghyun then leans closer, he stares at the latter's puppy and naturally shining eyes which reflects the latter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter