001.

Chance of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a one fine day, everyone is scattered around the marketplace, it was very lively since a store has a booming sound system some are just listening and some are singing along while the others are busy in choosing what they want to buy and some are just browsing over the items in hope to see the items they desired.

 From a one small vegetable stall was young man wiping his forehead using his arm and smiling widely at the old woman who he helps to carry the bag of vegetable. His slightly long black hair was tied into a loose ponytail. His bright eyes were shaped half-moon as he gave the old woman a friendly smile, the old woman then gives him an apple as an appreciation for helping her, he waved his hand to decline the old lady’s offer.

“Ah. You don’t need to give me fruits, Ahjumma. I know you have to sell them and earn a lot.”

“Young master, when are you going to accept our small offers to pay your generosity?” The young man only shook his head and gave the old lady another smile.

“How is your grandson by the way? Is he doing well?” said the young man, trying to divert the old lady’s attention. The thing he learned about others is they like talking about what they are fond of.

“Daehyun entrance exam score is high as expected, Young master. I am blessed that the heaven has given me such a hard working grandson like him.” said the old lady while she was arranging the fruits to display on her stall. The young man then starts helping her and nod his head in agreement.

“Daehyun really needs to work hard, Ahjumma. Look at what you’re doing now he should be thankful of you” the young man responded with a teasing grin.

“Aigoo, this child. Thanks to you he woke up and work his off” the young man giggles and shaking his head. It was the young man’s doing why Daehyun, the old woman’s grandson, becomes responsible. Aside from him being the crowd’s favorite, he has ways of touching other’s lives, making the people so fond of him.

 “Aniyo ahjumma I don’t do anything.”

“My grandson told me about it, Young master”

“Ah ahjumma! Stop calling me Young master.” He pouted and the old lady ruffled his hair with a kind smile

“Ahjumma!” he whines not because he dislikes someone touching his hair it was because the old lady starts laughing in amusement.

“I told you, you can just call me Kyuhyun”

“That’s disrespect-”

“Ahjumma I am requesting you to stop calling me that. Plus, there’s no guard around me. I lose them already~” Kyuhyun giggled and grins playfully.

“It’s not as if someone is going to kill me here ahjumma. I don’t need guards they are quite a nuisance and I am sure they saw me as the same as well.” The old lady shakes her head.

“Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter