002.

Chance of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This needs to stop" Queen Jaejoong said while pacing around the royal chamber, muttering few curse words. He knows he is not acting like how he was supposed to do right now but he couldn't care less about it. It's only him and his husband inside this chamber right now and he is way too pissed right now after what happened in the crown prince’s chamber. Meanwhile, King Yunho just sit down on the bed while watching his wife growling angrily. Well, he can't blame Jaejoong for being this angry after what they saw in their son's bedroom this morning.

He has always heard these rumors about his son sleeping around with men and women in the kingdom but he thought that it was just rumored. He was at fault too for believing his son too much and doesn't even attempt to check either the rumors are true or not and this morning, the rumors were proven right. They found their son with strangers not only one but two men sleeping on his bed. Jaejoong nearly fell on the floor but luckily, Yunho was there to support him.

 

"Jae..come here. Sit down here. You need to relax--" Well, apparently that was a wrong thing for Yunho to say to the mad Queen because right after he finished his sentence, Jaejoong stops pacing around and glare at him.

 

"Calm down? Relax? Tell me, my king, how am I supposed to calm down after seeing THAT with my own eyes? A random guy was sleeping on top of my son with his-- his manhood is still inside that guy? Tell me now Jung Yunho! How am I supposed to calm down??"

 

Yunho gulped down nervously. Queen Jaejoong is the sweetest human being in this whole world but when he is mad, he is way worse than the devil himself. Any wrong answers will lead Yunho to his early death and Yunho is pretty sure he is too young to die. So he opted to do the only thing he can. He hugs his wife.

 

Yunho knows the sight have broken Jaejoong down and his wife is not only angry but also disappointed with their son.

 

"We will go through this together. We will think of a way to solve this problem."

*****

Changmin sits down on his bed while holding his head and glaring at Jonghyun who seems to be having fun at his misery, laughing at his still hyung. Changmin was rudely w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter