WHAT THE... (NanWoo/YeonCy)

Momoland shots

She walks towards me. ily, tracing every line on my face, she stopped and looked at my lips, she bit her lower lip "Yeonwoo, you ate candies awhile ago right? I bet your lips are sweet right now, " She said ily, I smirked without a blink I grabbed her and pin her to the wall. 

"You bet Seung-Ri, " I said using my husky voice. 

"Oh what a wild fox, " She's seducing me O God. I move closer. I was about to kiss her... 

"PARAPAPAPAPAPA GOOD MORNING! GOOD-MORNING! GOOD MORNING MOMOLAND! " You know who it is. I don't need to drop any name. 

. What kind of dream was that? And heck I'm actually sweating right now. And I'm breathing heavily? What the . 

I stood up and grabbed my towel. What's ing wrong with me. 

I walked in the kitchen. I don't greet okay. They all look so pissed. Who wouldn't? We all slept late last night and that stupid Tropicana Girl bugged us with her prank at 7 AM. 

They're all quiet, it's so new. I don't see JooE so I bet she's hiding. 

I felt butterflies in my stomach when Nancy grabbed me and hugged me from my waist. "Unnie my head hurts, " She said my blood started to boil, I'm so pissed at JooE right now. 

"You should eat and go back to sleep okay," I told her but instead of answering she just tightened her hug. It gave me shivers, I remember my dream, she's so hot, I can't help it. The way she called my name, urgh. Before I start sweating I removed her hug, just to be safe, I look for Hyebin since she's the cook, she should start cooking now. 

"She's in her room, scolding JooE for what she did, " Ahin said, she looks so tired too. 

"Should we kill JooE now? " It's Jane, she's becoming a killer whenever someone disturb her sleep. I laughed. 

"What's wrong with you aren't you supposed to be tired too? " Taeha who's eyes are heavy. 

"I don't know why too, " I answered her, maybe because of... never mind. 

I looked at Daisy, guess what, she's sleeping beside our kitchen sink, what the heck haha. Nayun? She's already on the phone, and yes she's still sleepy. 

I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. "Stay here I'm going to call them, " 

I made my way to Hyebin's room. I felt heavy looking at her door, it's slightly open. I peeked... WHAT. THE. ING. ABLE. . 

O God I need some air. I'm in shock okay. 

I thought she's scolding Jooe? THEY'RE ING LIP-LOCKING RIGHT NOW!!!!

I stepped back. Gosh, I don't know what to do. Inhale. Exhale. I'm going to knock. 

1...

2...

3...

*knock knock* 

"Hyeb-unnie! We're hungry! " I opened the door. I saw them a way from each other, they looked so tensed, WHO WOULDN'T? 

"I.. uh.. I-I'm going to... cook now. " She said after a gulp. She left me with JooE inside her room. 

JooE is looking down, the she looks at me "Hi? " More of a question than a greeting JooE. 

I smirked at her. Her eyes widened. 

"You should lock doors Lee Ju Won," I told her, meaningfully. 

I saw her swallowed. She's so dead she knows that. 

"You know what, you should apologize to the other girls for kissi.. oh waking them up, " I , God I want to take a picture of her with this face. I'm laughing inside. 

"I'll do anything you say, just please be quiet, " THAT'S MY GIRL! 

"Anything? " I asked with a smirk. 

She nod, a lot. 

I grabbed her out of the room and together we went to the kitchen. 

Fury eyes of the other 7 members looking at JooE. 

"You're dead, " I whispered. 

Ahin ran towards her, followed by Jane, Nayun and Taeha are waiting for them to catch JooE, while daisy is still on the floor, sleeping. 

"YAAAAAA I'M SORRY, " I heard JooE shouted. 

Nancy's looking at me, so I went near her. She's not moving. 

"What's wrong Nancy? " I asked her. 

She stood up and grabbed my ears. "You're so hot last night Da Bin, " . 

What the heck happened last night? I looked at her with all confusion. She's just smiling. What the heck! 

"Are you hungry? Aren't you full yet? You ate all of me last night, " She whispered once again. 

WHAT. THE. . SHIBAL. 

I can't move, I'm sweating a lot. 

"YA! Stop that! We're going to eat now! " Thanks to Hyebin, but , what happened last night? I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! 

We all sat on our chairs infront of the table. 

"We drank a lot of soju last night, " Daisy 

Wait... 

"We drank a lot of soju last night, "

"We drank a lot of soju last night, " 

"We drank a lot of soju last night, " 

Soju. 

Last night. 

Drunk. 

"You're so hot last night, " 

"... ate all of me, " 

WHAT THE  

"Last night was a mess, " Taeha 

"JooE didn't drink last night, so she knows what happened to us last night, " Jane

I saw JooE smirked, she know something. 

"JooE after breakfast I'm going to talk to you, " I said while looking at JooE, the other girls are confused. JooE laughed. 

"You just need something from me that's why, " She said, I looked at her more. 

"Well you also need something from me too, " We both laughed tensely. 

Right after eating,  I grabbed JooE and threw her inside my bathroom. Why? Because it's the only place in the dorm that's sound proof. 

"What happened last night?" I asked her as I cross my arms. 

She smirked "Yeonwoo-unnie what do you mean by last night? What part of last night? " 

I looked at her. She looked at me too. 

"E. V. E. R. Y. T. H. I. N. G. " She smiled and sat down. 

"Well for you, you were very wild last night, the last thing you did was grabbing Nancy's shirt inside your room," 

"Well for you, you were very wild last night, the last thing you did was grabbing Nancy's shirt inside your room, " 

"Well for you, you were very wild last night, the last thing you did was grabbing Nancy's shirt inside your room, " 

"...very wild last night"

"Nancy... "

"Inside your room... " 

JooE is saying something but what she said occupied my whole being. 

"Nancy-yaaa I want to dance right now, " I said she whispered something but I only heard one phrase...

"Show me what you got. " I quickly grabbed her in the shirt, and threw her inside my room. 

I sang my solo part in Bboom Bboom. I danced infront of her. I stopped and looked at her

She walks towards me. "Unnie... No... Yeonwoo, you're so hot you know, " ily, tracing every line on my face, she stopped and looked at my lips, she bit her lower lip "Yeonwoo, you ate candies awhile ago right? I bet your lips are sweet right now, " She said ily, I smirked without a blink I grabbed her and pin her to the wall. 

"You bet Seung-Ri, " I said using my husky voice. 

"Oh what a wild fox, " She's seducing me O God. I move closer. I kissed her, short kisses turned into deep ones. I undressed her. I don't know what strength soju gave me but I carried her and placed her on my bed. I started exploring her...

"YEONWOO! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?! " you JooE. 

O God what have I done? I HAD WITH NANCY! 

I know that I'm attracted to her since then but I couldn't believe that I can do such things. 

"W-what? You had s- with Nancy? AND YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO HER? " I'M ACTUALLY WHISPERING I FORGOT THAT JOOE IS INFRONT OF ME. 

Within a second JooE opened the door and started running, of course I ran after her. 

I met her in the living room where the girls are watching TV. 

"YAAAAAAA JOOE! " I shouted. She shouted back "I KNOW YOUR SECRET HAHA!" 

"Stop it you two, " Nayun

"You should tell that to JooE, " I told her. JooE became serious. 

"Why me? " She asked me. I looked at her. Jane turned off the TV, this is going intense. 

"Because it's you, no one else," I said. "You should shut you mouth up, or I'm going to tell them what I saw, " 

But I didn't saw any fear in her eyes. The girls started to be more fury, like anytime soon we're entering a cat fight. 

"You should be polite to me, I know more than you do, " She said, I'm shocked with her bravery. 

She's pissing me off. My blood is boiling. 

"WOW! POLITE TO YOU? AFTER I SAW YOU LIP-LOCKING WITH HYEBIN YOU WANT ME TO BE POLITE?! " I burst out 

The girls eyes grew big.

"Don't shout at me, you did more, you had with Nancy and you're even attracted to her since then, " She said in a serious tone, I heard gasps, I look at the girls they're all in shock, Nancy? She's just looking straight at me. 

"You know what, you need to talk, " Daisy said. 

"We do have an idea that Leader-nim and JooE are together but we didn't expect that you're attracted to Nancy, " Taeha 

"We should go, you two talk okay, " Ahin and pushed the other members out. 

So I'm with Nancy. Nobody dared to talk first. 

"You know Da Bin you should've confessed you feelings, " She said, Da Bin, The way she said that makes me insane. 

"And why is that so? " I asked her. 

"So I didn't hid my feeling for you, for so long, " 

She loves me too. YES! 

"I love you so much Da Bin, " She whispered. 

"I love you more Seung-Ri, " I said and hugged her tight.

"You know guys fingers can't make babies, " Daisy, they're all hiding, Nancy and I laughed. 

"I'll show you how. " Jane said and pulled Daisy inside her room. You know what happened next. *wink*

 

///

tadaaaaaaaa here's Nanwoo guys, do you know what's next chapter about? COMMENT! xoxo