2AM

Momoland shots

2 A.M. it's unusual for me to be sitting on the sofa at this time. It's my hyeb-jjangu gay . her gay . . Her. My co-member. Me of all the people who knew the rules, is now drinking coffee at two in the morning because she likes the Tropicana Girl. I like her. God I'm admitting it already. SHE'S A SHOW OFF THAT'S WHY MY GAY HEART NOTICED HER. 

"Hyeb unnie..." God I almost threw my mug. It's Yeonwoo. 

"You. Scared. Me. " Trying to be quiet, since the other girls are still asleep, ofcourse it's 2 in the morning. 

She smiled "I know that's my purpose actually, " Damn you Dabin. 

"What are you doing here anyway? " I asked her, she looked at me. 

"I can't sleep unnie, " She calls me unnie even though I'm just 7 months older that her. I'm not that old okay. 

"Why?" I asked her she looked away, she's hesitant to tell me. 

"C'mon you can tell me anything, " I assure her. 

"Well, for the past couple of months, I realized something, " she cleared , we're actually whispering, trying not to make any loud sound. 

I gave her a what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about look

She looked down "I love Seung-Ri, " 

I blinked my eyes several times, I can't believe it. 

She's almost teary "Sorry unnie, I know it's against the rules, " the rules. 

I hugged her. "Don't worry, I like Tropicana Girl also, " I whispered to her. To let her know that she's not the only one who's about to break the rules. I know how scared she is right now, and Dabin needs someone who can understand her. 

But she's not moving, she's shocked, like af. 

"Unnie... how... why... you... " I chuckled well, love is unexpected. It really is. Swear. Believe me. 

I comb her hair with my hands "Dabin, it's inevitable, unpredictable, her clingy body, and everything bout her makes me so in love, by just thinking about it, if only I could feel it, I'll be the happiest," I can feel Dabin's lips, she smiled. 

"We'll get through this hyeb-jjangu, " She calls me by my nickname. 

I rolled my eyes "Anything you say chickin gurl, " 

"Let's just sleep here and let them be curious about what we did, " She said naughty Yeonwoo, but still that's a good idea. 

"HYEBIN UNNIE! YEONWOO UNNIE! " That woke me up. you Ahin. 

Jane is about to repeat after her "Shut up Jane, " Yeonwoo, she's awake already. 

I opened my eyes, the girls are lined up, infront of us. I just noticed that our position, Dabin and I, are a bit awkward for them to see. Imagine, our sofa we literally squeezed ourselves in it, it's like I'm sleeping in Dabin's arms and some of my body parts are on her, plus the fact that my head is in her neck. O God we're dead. 
"What the heck did you do last night? " Daisy, we both chuckled. 

"Nothing, so leave us alone, we're not yet done sleeping. " I told them, I heard some gasps, haha. Instead of standing up, we hugged each other more. And more. 

I saw Jooe, she's uh tame? Is she sick? What happened to her? Did she sleep good last night? She's quiet. 

While Seung-Ri is looking directly at us. Ooohhh "Seung-Ri is jealous, " I whispered to the where, Yeonwoo is the only one who can hear it. 

"STOP WHISPERING YOU TWO! " It's Jooe, wae? 

The other girls looked at her and back to us "We're cringing here, stop it already, " Nayun, Taeha laughed, fishy! 

We sat, and looked at them, they look hungry, I'm the cook, I forgot. Uh-oh. 

"Babe let's go cook, " I told Dabin. They're shocked haha. It's time to play! 

"Okay let's go, " As she held my hand and together we went to the kitchen. 

They followed us. All of them. 

"What's for today's breakfast love? " Dabin asked me. Those strange look of them. 

I looked at them "What do you want? " 

They just looked at me, Jooe looked at me, I see sadness? Wait what? I looked at Nancy, she looks at me, coldly? 

"I WANT PANCAKES! " Ahin "AND BACON!" Daisy "EGGS! " Jane. 

Looks like they don't like traditional Korean breakfast anymore. 

We finished breakfast. Fast. We need to practice some more. 

I saw Jooe sitting infront of the mirror. She's in deep thoughts. 

"JOOE! JOOE! JOOE! JOOE! " I called hee, more like shouted, I sat beside her. 

She smiled at me, you know the short one? Yeah. 

"Do you have any problem? You're quiet, it creeps me out, " The she looked at me, deep, in the eyes. 

Then she left me. She cuddles with everyone else. Except me. 

Time passed by, it's already night. I can see stars, those shining stars. 

Yeonwoo sat next to me, she looked at the stars also. 

"I think she's jealous, of us? " She said, who's 'she'

"Who are you talking about? " I literally have no idea. 

"Jooe, and Nancy, it's funny right? Or I'm just imagining things, I saw the way how Jooe's eyes darkened everytime I cuddle with you, the way she stare, probably glare at me, when they saw us sleeping together. The way she clenched her fist while holding her utensils whenever I call you sweet endearments while eating breakfast, the way she bit her lip, whenever you feed me, the way she swallowed everytime I move close to you? " WHAT THE IS SHE SAYING? I DIDN'T MEANT THAT ALL. JOOE-AAH 

"Lucky for you, she loves you, " Yeonwoo told me, I held her hand. 

"Don't worry she loves you too, I can sense it, " She smiled big. 

Mission Accomplished. 

We're holding hands while walking. The girls are all in the living room, they're watching some drama. 

As soon as we stepped in, the looked at us, all of them. 

"What's for dinner unnie? " Taeha, who's resting her chin on Nayun's shoulder, FISHY! 

"LET'S EAT BARBEQUE! MY TREAT! " JOOE SHOUTED, they all squeal. 

Within 10 minutes we're inside our car. The OG car, me with Dabin, Jane, and Taeha. While the others they're in the YG car. 

I looked at Taeha for a quiet long time. 

"What's with that stare Hyebin-unnie? " She asked me. 

"Are and NaYun... " I'm not finished yet but she answered it. 

"Yes, " Short but it gives me shivers, I'm happy for them. Yeonwoo is now looking at me too, we can't believe it. 

She's about to say something when the car stopped. We're here. 

"We're not together, we're just close, and clingy, " I explained to her, Taeha, since I know what she's about to say. We just laughed and jumped off the car. 

The YG are already sitted in our private room, or whatsoever. 

"What took you so long? " Nayun asked, her eyebrows are furrowed. 

"We just talked jeez, " Yeonwoo said. 

And we talked again, oh and the food came also... with soju. 

I'm just observing them, I'm still in my normal state. The room became a disco bar because of the way Ahin, Jane and Daisy dance. y. 

Yeonwoo disappeared with Nancy. I wish her all the best. Nayun and Taeha uh they're uh they're MAKING OUT FOR PETE'S SAKE! 

But I'm still here sitting pretty, Jooe is actually beside me. She's drinking, jist drinking, she looks so problematic tho. 

I went near her "Jooeshi are okay?" she looked at me, she's drunk. 

"Me? Ofcourse I'm always OKAY! " She said whule laughing but the next time that she did broke my heart. 

She cried, while pointing me. Why? 

"What's wrong Jooe? " I asked her. 

She wiped her tears "What's wrong? You what's wrong with you? The other day you're clingy to me the now with Yeonwoo, my heart is aching, " 

I'm shocked of course. 

"I wished so much since last night Hyebin, " She called me by my name. It sounds perfect. 

"You know why? Because I wished I was the one who you talked at 2 A.M. I wished I was the one who you hugged and you combed her hair with your fingers, who you laughed with, who you slept sweetly with, who you called 'babe' 'love'or what, I wished I was the one who you fed, the one you cuddled with, the one who you held hands with, who you talked deep with, I wished I was your Yeonwoo, " 

My tears are falling fast. 

"I was there Hyebin, I'm here from the start till now. Why can't you just see it, " She confessed 

She's about to say something but I cut it with a kiss. A short sweet kiss. 

"I love you too Jooe, " I whispered. 

"You... " She seemed shocked. 

"Yeonwoo and I are not together, we're just close, because last night at 2 AM she confessed that she loves our maknae, I had no choice but to tell her that I love you, and I really do Juwon. " I told her straight in the eyes. 

She kissed me again, I can taste the soju she drunk. She kissed me deep. The kiss I'm longing for.

We woke up happy, she's beside me kissing my neck. We saw Yeonwoo and Nancy hugging each other. I bet they're now together. Ahin, Daisy and Jane are complaining about hangover. Nayun and Taeha? You bet. 

But for now, I'll just enjoy my neck kisses. "My. Baby. Honey. Darling. Darling. " she said between kisses. I lowered down, hers met mine. We both chuckled. Smile.