Nothing to worry about (TaeYun)

Momoland shots

"WHAT WAS THAT?! " I shouted. Taeha kissed Yeonwoo a while ago. It's so inappropriate. I didn't liked that. I dragged her in the restroom. 

"It's nothing, we're just playing okay, " She said with her cute voice, she's trying to use that cuteness for me to stop nagging her about what she did, urgh. 

"But, you're only allowed to kiss one person, and it's me, " I looked down, yes, I'm dying of jealousy. 

She cupped my face "I'm yours, okay, Yeonwoo and I are just playing love, " I looked away. She smiled "C'mon look at me, " I looked at her. She gave me a peck, I rolled my eyes. 

She laughed at my face. Am I that cute? Haha. 

"Are you okay now? " I shook my head. She smirked "Looks like you need something, " I smiled naughtily as she kissed me, passionately? Yes! 

My hands were about to roam when "NAYUN-UNNIE! TAEHA-UNNIE! MY GALL BLADDER WILL EXPLODE ANYTIME! " 

JOOE!! DAMN YOU. I frowned, Taeha laughed, she cleaned up the mess she made around my lips. "Let's go love, we might clean JooE's mess if we won't let her in any time soon now, " 

"Fine. I love you. " I said smiling wide. Sge whispered 'I love you too' and we let JooE in. 

We went separate ways, for them not to notice anything. 

Ahin is saying something, we're both seated on the sofa, here in our dorm. Obviously I'm not listening to her. I'm looking at Taeha, her brows are furrowed while looking at her phone. 

"GUYS! GUYS! Have you seen Red Velvet's interview about us? " JooE shouted, she handed us her phone. 

Taeha smiled, I know that smile, scary "Yes, actually I just finished watching it," She said. Wait what's wrong with that interview? 

JooE started laughing "Funny isn't it? " Taeha just smiled. 

So we, who haven't seen it yet,  watched it. Nothing's wrong with it actually not until... 

"Irene is actually attracted to one member, " A member said, as she looked at Irene. Irene laughed. 

"Actually I like her since their Welcome to Momoland era, " Irene said, why do I feel so nervous about it? 

They're all in shock, even my co members who's just watching it. 

"She actually hit me with that pointing and dab, " I'm sweating a lot now. I glanced at Taeha, she's giving me a cold stare or probably glare. 

The Red Velvet's member chants "Hit it! Hit it! Hit it! Ho! " wait... 

"WHAT THE ACTUAL ?! IRENE LIKES NAYUN! " Daisy shouted. They all look at me. So I gave them the I-don't-know-anything look. 

They all laughed. Except Taeha, she's wearing a poker face right now. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I was about to talk to her when Hyebin-unnie got a call. "Nayun, manager-nim wants to talk to you, " 

She handed me her phone. I putted it in loud speaker so they can hear what our manager will say. Especially Taeha. 

"Hello manager-nim? " I bit my lip.

"NAYUN!" wow what an energy 

"Have you watched Red Velvet's interview? " I looked at the people around me

"Uhm yes, " I said followed by a sigh. 

"Irene likes you right? It's so gay O my God, " followed by a laughed, my co members laughed too. 

"Actually about th... " 

"Their manager asked for your number, he's giving it to Irene, you should entertain her well, " It's more of a command than a favor. I looked at Taeha, she's glaring at me. 

"Okay, I gonna go now, respect her Nayun okay? Bye, " and our call ended. 

"Minus respect, " Jane said. "Manager-nim shouldn't be like that, " Hyebin added. 

"She should have asked Nayun's permission before doing anything, " Yeonwoo said. 

I know they care but why do I have this feeling that they know something?

They all agreed, Taeha is looking at her phone. "It's okay, Nayun likes Red Velvet remember? It's a plus point for her, " Taeha, O God I'm sweating a lot. They looked at Taeha, with a confused look. But they all shrugged off afterwards. 

I was about to explain myself when my phone rang. Unknown. 

They gave me a go-answer-it look. I answered it ofcourse. 

"Hello? Who's this? " 

"Hey, it's Irene from Red Velvet, " 

I gulped. I mouthed 'Irene' they all smirked. But not Taeha, I'm so dead. 

I excused myself for a while. Irene is a good talker, I'd say but right now I badly want to talk to my girl. I finished the call, I looked at my screen wow almost 30 minutes, what the heck. 

I walked in. They all looked at me. "WOAH THAT'S A RECORD IT'S THE SHORTEST CONVO FOR NAYUN! " 

Well I think JooE is right. Well there's no reason to stretch the convo. 

"YA! time to sleep unnies, " Maknae told us. 

They all stood up. Taeha is just sitting on the corner of the sofa. As soon as they're all gone.

"Love... " 

"Stop it. This is pointless. I'm not gonna win, besides nobody knows that I'm yours, and I bet you're not gonna tell anyone about me. I wish you good luck with this Nayun, keep it up, congrats, " She said, I can't find any emotion from her but I can hear the cracking of her voice. I want to hug her tight, kiss her bad, but I'm stuck. I can't move. Is she letting me go?

"Love... please do understand... " I said trying to stop my tears from falling. 

"I'm trying, " She looked at me I saw tears "I did, you know that from day one, but there's this thick line that separates me from you, you know how much I love you, " 

"I love you too, " that's all I can say. 

"Words aren't enough Kim Na Yun, " She said as she made her way to her room. 

I sat on the sofa, I can't help it anymore. I let my tears stream down. 

Why does it always end up like this? Do Taeha and I deserve this? We've been together since middle school. Our relationship has been a secret since then. I auditioned for Finding Momoland for me to be with her in the business since she's about to enter it. Luckily the management decided Taeha to be in Momoland. Things got harder since then. 

"Nayun, " I heard Hyebin-unnie she went near me. "Why are you crying? " 
Instead of explaining I hugged her waist and cried more. She hugged me back. 

"Shh everything will be okay, Irene will eventually get over you, she'll stop bugging you, " Which made me look at her "How did you know? "

She smiled "We know, we saw how much affectionate you and Taeha with each other, " It brought more tears. 

"Aren't you mad unnie? " I managed to say between my sobs. 

"How can I? You two are the sweetest, I know how hard it is, it's against our rules but 'em love is love okay, " She said. How did she knew how hard this is? 

But that makes me a little bit okay. 

"Now, let's go to sleep," I really am glad to have a great leader. 

JooE woke me up. She said that manager-nim is visiting us. What the actual . 

I quickly finished my morning routine. I saw the in the kitchen with manager-nim. 

Manager-nim saw me "Now here's love of Irene's life," ew, that , they kept talking but Taeha's face occupied my head, she has bloodshot eyes, she sure cried a lot last night. God, if only I can grab and hug her tight right now. I wish I can but I couldn't, I just can't. Now Jane snapped me out. "Did you hear what I said? " manager-nim 

I shook my head. 

"As I was saying, Irene wants to go out with you, " WHAT. THE. . 

"But I don't want to, " They're shocked by my answer. 

"You have to, " No I don't manager! 

"Stop being a Nayun, you know that Momoland needs attention, and this is your chance to have it, date Irene, fake it if you need to, " That's all and walked out from us. 

We heard the door clicked. "HE'S THE ! " Ahin shouted. 

They all looked furious. 

"Well, he's right, we need it, we should let Nayun do it, " It's Taeha, she's looking down and what she said was almost a whisper. The other girls looked shocked. 

"No we don't unnie, " Nancy 

"Nancy is right, everyone enjoyed Bboom Bboom, it's now our time, we don't need to use Nayun as a bait for the media, " Leader-nim told us. 

Everyone agreed, except her, always her, no one but her. 

I need to stop this quick before anything gets worse. 

I texted Irene an address, it's a cafe. She quickly agreed. Wow. 

I excused myself to them and fixed myself. I wore a simple hoodie and leggings. No need to impress her. 

I saw the girls watching TV. "I'm going out guys, " I told them. I didn't bother to explain myself "Bye! " As I close the door. 

I took a cab to go there. Gosh this is so stressful. 

Irene is already there, there's no one inside so we're going to have some privacy. 

I took a deep breath before going in. 

She saw me, gosh she's smiling a lot. I sat infront of her. 

"Hi! " She gracefully greeted me. 

I greeted her back. But I become more serious. "About the interview? " 

She smiled at me "That's actually true, I really like you Kim Na Yun, " Woah too straight forward. 

"Don't take this wrong but you know I'm with someone else, " I told her but she's smiling a lot. 

"You know Kim Na Yun, I'm not in a rush, I can wait, I really want you, " She said, sincerely. "I'll stop bugging you, since I know that it can ruin your relationship, but the time that I hear that you're single, I'm not gonna let that opportunity slip. " 

I smiled at her. "Sure, we can be friends though, " It's a simple kindness you know. 

She smiled, what's with smiling people? 

I slammed the door. For them to know that I'm home. 

"What happened? What did she said?" JooE, wait they know? 

"How did.. " 

"There's this thing called media plus paparazzi, " Yeonwoo said sarcastically. 

They laughed "Nothing, we're just friends now, nothing more, " 

"Yes! " They said in unison, what the hell? 

"I'm tired I'm going to sleep first okay? I'll tell you guys the whole story later, " I left them already. 

I threw myself, and hugged my pillow. I was awaken by sobs, wait there's someone hugging me from behind. And my back is wet. 

I rolled over, it's Taeha. She's crying, I hugged her tight. Gosh I missed her so much. 

"Stop crying love, there's nothing to worry about anymore, " I said and kissed her forehead. 

"I'm sorry, I was drowned in jealousy, I love you, " she said and gave me a peck. 

"I know, I love you too." I hug her more. 

"Stop the hugging guys, we're about to eat, fingers can't make babies you know, " Daisy said and ran as fast as she can. 

We just laughed. Oh God I love this girl so much.