Magic Powers (SeungBin/NanWoo)

Momoland shots

I've been thinking about it for ages, I know it's impossible but Yeonwoonie made me believe. That she has magic powers. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at JooE, my roommate, "Unnie, do you believe in magic powers?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She looked at me and laughed "Wake up Nancy, that's too impossible, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I shook my head "No, it's true, believe me, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She gave me a shut-up-nancy face "Go make yourself a fool, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I pout and say "I'll prove it to you, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She walked herself to the door, before going out she left a quote:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's hard to believe, but if you try to make the impossible things possible, you'll win, " 

 

 

 

 

 

I furrowed my brows, I'll show you Lee Joo Won. I stood up and grab my notebook, I start writing. Proofs that Lee Da Bin have Magic Powers. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1. She gave me the whole zoo. (Normal people gives butterflies but she's giving me a zoo) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was busy looking at Momoland, they're joking themselves to laughs. We are all wearing shorts plus the fact that we're outside. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The wind blew and my whole body shivers, cold. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw Yeonwoonie walk towards me, she leveled herself down so she can face me. She pulled out a hanky from her pocket. She opened it and place it on my legs. I was stunned ofcourse. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're wearing shorts, baby, hide that, " Double kill Nancy. 

 

 

 

 

 

She moved closer, she placed a jacket on my shoulder, I can feel her breathing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's cold, you should've wear thick clothes jagi, "

 

 

 

 

 

Triple kill

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I thought that's all. But, SHE HUGGED ME! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're so warm, " She said as she buried her face in my neck. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Quadra kill. Are you still alive Nancy? Hello? Nancy? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I smiled upon remembering. As I write the second proof I cannot remove the smile, Yeonwoonie is giving me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2. She's a living medicine

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at the Momoland, they're fighting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No JooE we need you their shut up, " Jane-unnie said because JooE keep insisting that she'll be the one who'll take care of me. I'm sick by the way. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoonie stood up "Shut up girls, go now, I'll take good care of Nancy, no complains, " 

 

 

 

 

 

I was shookt. 

 

 

 

 

 

Momoland bid goodbyes "Take good care of Nancy you big motherer, " Taeha unnie said

 

 

 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes. I'm with Da Bin, my goodness. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya! Nancy don't sleep there," Really do I look like sleeping here? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm just resting my eyes unnie, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you go to your room by yourself so I can cook a soup for you? " She sounded so concerned. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't think I can but ofcourse I'm shy "Yep" 

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to stand up but my knees can't, I closed my eyes as I waited for my end. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoonie carried me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I felt my body heating, gosh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jagi your face is turning red, " She whispered. So ofcourse I turned redder. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She placed me on my bed. She even fixed my blanket for me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be cooking soup so you can drink your meds okay? Stay here, don't move or stress yourself, I'll be back, " She said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I WANT TO EXPLODE. As soon as she walked out the door, I can't help but to smile, a lot. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeonwoonie you're making me feel better, " I said to myself 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jagi, wake up, your soup is here, " I opened my eyes and saw Yeonwoonie sitting beside me, she's holding a tray. I sat too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry I fell asleep, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just smiled at me. I watched how she dug the spoon into the soup and blew the heat out of it. "Aaa" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeonwoonie I can do it myself, " I told her 

 

 

 

 

 

"I know, I just want to do it for you, " YEONWOONIE WHY? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had no choice but to let her feed me, besides I want it too hihi. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as I finished eating with her help, she made me drank my meds. And I was about to sleep when... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wanna sleep with you baby, " That's what she said and hugged me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hugged her back and buried my face in her neck. Yup I won't be sick after I wake up. Oooohhhhh I wanna be sick if Yeonwoonie will be my nurse. Urgh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I laughed at my naughty self. I started writing the 3rd one. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3. She blurs the world out (Like a million times) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Noisy people around us. Well it gives me headache. Momoland arguing again, well JooE is at her hype, Hyebin without her kill joy self,  Jane with her over ing loud shouts, Ahin and Daisy with their crazy selves, I was surprised when Nayun joined the argument and Taeha's blabbering. O my head. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I almost jumped when Yeonwoonie appeared infront of me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did I scare you? Jagi" She said.  I looked at her as she laugh. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was struck by her face. The way her eyes knit, her face lines joining each other. She changed her facial expression, I saw how her lips moved, how her eyes twinkle. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All I can see is her, nothing more. My headache faded. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YA! NANSHI ARE YOU LISTENING?!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yup I just lost my ear drums. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4. I'm becoming a sinful person whenever she's with someone else 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last night Taeha kissed Dabin. We were performing that time. How dare her? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm helping Daisy with the food/ingredients Hyebin is about to cook. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can see how Taeha cuddle with Yeonwoo in my peripheral vision. I'm holding a knife by the way. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I started chopping. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I mean how dare them? Yes the both of them. INFRONT OF ME? Like seriously? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I really imagined Taeha as the meat I'm chopping. GOSH I WANT TO KILL THE BOTH OF THEM!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YES! I'M SO PISSED, HOW ON EARTH COULD SHE CUDDLE LIKE THAT WHEN I'M AROUND. HECK! EXCUSE ME NANCY JEWEL MCDONIE IS HERE!  NANCY YOUR BABY? YOUR JAGI? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DAMN YOU DABIN! YOU! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uh Nancy?" I was moved by that,  I look at Daisy she's pointing the meat I'm chopping "Hyebin-unnie told you to chop it not mince it, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ya-a Nancy you can kill with that, " JooE so I look at her with a sharp eyes. I saw her swallowed tho haha. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5. I can't focus when she's around 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We're practicing for Bboom Bboom, we all need to focus. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeonwoonie sat infront of me, she's sweaty. I tried not to give my attention to her. But girl, I saw how a drop of sweat travel through her neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yup I lost it already. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop that Nancy, focus you gay, " I heard Ahin whispered 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maybe I can look more hihi. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped at writing, I feel sleepy. I closed my notebook, and threw myself between my pillows. I closed my eyes and drove myself to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My sleep got interrupted when I heard laughs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my left eye and saw Ahin reading my notebook. ! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I automatically stood up "LEE AH IN! "  I shouted. SHE WAS SUPRISED BUT SHE RAN. With my notebook. Ofcourse I need to run after her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Give my notebook back! " I shouted 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I keep running after her when I bumped into a firm figure. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sorry, Jagi, are you hurt? I heard you shout so I came out of my room bu.... " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie read this, " Ahin said as she gave the notebook to Yeonwoo, she then run again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tried to get the notebook from Yeonwoo but she's tall enough for me to reach it, sorry I'm not that tall okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I tried but it's no use. She's reading it. I'm so doomed. Can the floor eat me right now? Please? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I looked down. She's done reading my notes. She handed me the notebook.. I shyly accepted it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jagi, I don't think it's magic powers, " She said. So i looked at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it then? " She smiled at me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Love, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How did you know? " I asked her as I furrowed my brows. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She then said the most unexpected thing I ever heard my entire life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because I love you too, " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then she kissed me in the most passionate way I know. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nope. I still believe that my Baby Unnie have magic powers. 

 

 

 

 

 

//

Hi there folks! I wanna make Ahin shot too but who'll be her pair? Any ideas?  XOXO