Fight for you (Jane x Daisy)

Momoland shots

9 girls. 9 plates. 9 glasses. 9 hearts.

 

 

 

Chewing their food quietly is really a hard task for the girls. Seems like Daisy is not enjoying her food. She puts down her chopsticks. 

 

 

 

"I'm g-getting married." She said, loud enough for the girls to hear. They all stopped. "Mwo?" that's what she heard a lot. 

 

 

 

"Mum said I'll be marrying their business partner's son, his name is Tyler, he lives in Vancouver, " More of a statement without feelings than an explanation. 

 

 

 

But eyes are not focused on her, they're looking at Jane, who's looking straight at Daisy. 

 

 

 

A long silence. Nobody dared and wanted to talk. 

 

 

 

Jane, she's not okay "Wae? You should've atleast did something to stop them, " She said. 

 

 

 

Her cold voice gives shivers to all of them. 

 

 

 

Daisy looked at her. "I did, I tried, it didn't work out," 

 

 

 

"They fight for what they want, " Jane almost whispered. 

 

 

 

"How about you? When will you fight for what you want? " She meaningfully said. 

 

 

 

Every eyes on Jane, even Daisy's. 

 

 

 

"When will you fight for me Jung Ahn?" 

 

 

 

That's what she lastly said, she managed to stand up and walk out, away from them, from pain. 

 

 

 

***

She found herself sitting on a bench in the park. It's past 9 pm but she has no plan of going back. She's hurting inside. 

 

 

 

"It. ing. Hurts. " Every word is equivalent to one punch, she keeps punching her chest, praying that it would ease the pain inside. She stopped, she looked down, and cried. The mighty Jane cried. 

 

 

 

"Why do things have to end like this?" 

 

 

She and Daisy have feelings for each other since Finding Momoland era. They've been close, super close. As time passed she finally admitted to herself that she loves Daisy, she really does, she knows that Daisy loves her too. 

 

 

 

She laughed while crying. 

 

 

 

"I almost forgot, she never did said that she loves me too," Jane whispered and continue crying. 

 

 

 

***
It's almost 12 am and the girls are worried sick since Jane is not yet at home. 

 

 

 

"Oh why on earth did we never followed her, " Their leader said while walking back and forth. 

 

 

 

"Ishtupid!" JooE shouted. So they gave her glares. She mouthed "sorry" 

 

 

 

Nayun on the other hand is calm. "Let her be alone, she needs it, we know Jane she can handle herself, " 

 

 

 

They all look at her. 

 

 

 

"But still, she's a girl on the street at 12 am." Yeonwoo sure is worried.

 

 

 

"Jane-unnie where are you?" Nancy 

 

 

 

They tried to contact her but her phone is off. The idea of following her came to their heads an hour after Jane left them. Wow. 

 

 

 

Taeha's eyes are half closed and her hair is all over her face while Nayun is caressing her cheeks, fluffy cheeks. Ah In tries eating, for her not to be asleep. Yeonwoo is cuddling with Nancy the matcha flavored marshmallow. 

 

 

 

(I like to call her that way now hihi coz her hair is green)

 

 

 

Hyebin is walking back and forth while JooE is following her while making faces. 

 

 

 

Yes. That's how they show that they're worried. 

While Daisy is quietly sitting on the corner.

 

 

She's feeling guilty, damn she pained the mighty one, she never want anything like this to happen, her co members are worried and it's because of her. If only if only she can fight for her, if only she's strong enough, if only. 

 

 

 

Suddenly the door clicked. Jane showed up. 

 

 

 

"YA! Jane-unnie where have you been? " JooE asked, Jane is not even done removing her shoes. 

 

 

 

It's dark on the front part of their dorm since it's night. As Jane walk near them, they started to notice her eyes. Those blood shot red eyes. 

 

 

 

 

"W-What happened to you?" Hyebin and walked near Jane

 

 

 

"Nothing. " She said, in a very cold tone. 

 

 

 

It suprised them but they let it slip. 

 

 

 

"I'll be going now, good night," She didn't even looked at them. 

 

 

 

When they're about to say anything, she quickly made her way out. Leaving the girls hanging. 

 

 

 

 

Minutes passed she changed her clothes into PJs and grabbed her blanket and pillow. She went out the room. She's not that suprised when she saw the girls didn't move, they're still in the same position since she left them. 

 

 

 

"Where on earth are you going?" Ah In with her special accent, she looks so sleepy, the food didn't work after all. 

 

 

 

"Up. " She shortly said and started to take her steps. 

 

 

 

"I'll follow her, you take your beauty rests now girls, Jane and I will be okay, " Nayun. 

 

 

 

They know what Nayun is capable of doing. She's the only person inside there who can make Jane the mighty one, showy with her feelings. 

 

 

 

Nayun found her lying on her blanket while looking at the sky. 

 

 

 

"The stars are bright tonight aren't they? " Nayun said which made Jane looked at her. 

 

 

 

Jane smiled. She knew it already. Jane tapped the space beside her. Nayun sat there. 

 

 

 

"I wanna be a star someday," Jane said out of the blue. She said it while looking straight at the stars.

 

 

 

"Well you are a star now, we all are, " Nayun 

 

 

 

"But you know stars are like humans, they burst out too, they explode too, maybe because they're tired of keeping what's inside them, you know stars are v--- Ji Yeon... " Nayun stopped when she saw Jane's eyes filled with shining water. Jane sat so she can cry harder. 

 

 

 

Nayun rubbed her back. "It's okay to cry, " 

 

 

 

Jane hugged her and cried more. "I t-thought I w-won't c-cry anym-more, " she managed to say that between her sobs. 

 

 

 

Nayun is fighting her tears, she hate seeing Jane like that. Jane who supposed to be the strongest among them all. 

 

 

 

"Shh everything will be alright, for now just let that pain go away, " Nayun, still rubbing Jane's back. 

 

 

 

"I thought she'd fight for me, I thought she loves me too, I'm so thoughtful aren't I Nayun? " She faked a laugh, while tears are still streaming down her face. 

 

 

 

"It hurts so much, so bad. It really hurts Nayun, it really does. " She added, full of pain. Nayun kept quiet. 

 

 

 

 

"I love her so much, but it pained me to death, I'll do anything for her, bit she just can't fight for me..." Her tears are all over the place

 

 

 

"Will it hurt her if she'll fight for me? Even once? I need her to fight for me, just this one please?" 

 

 

 

Nayun wiped her tears, she couldn't stop it anymore. 

 

 

 

 

"Will it hurt her Nayun? Please do tell me, so.. so... so I'll stop myself from loving her, " She looked down.

 

 

 

"Even if it will kill me inside. " She whispered

 

 

 

Nayun lift her head "No it won't," 

 

 

 

Jane once again cried "I'm tired Nayun, I'm ing tired. " she said as she lay down.

 

 

 

Nayun combed her hair using her fingers. "Sleep now, take a rest, " 

 

 

 

Jane closed her eyes and cry herself to sleep. 

 

 

 

While staring at sleeping Jane, Nayun received a text. 

 

 

 

From: Ahin

We have a plan. 

 

 

 

Nayun smirked by reading that. 

 

 

 

***

Wedding Day // Vancouver 

 

 

 

Everything is settled. Everybody is smiling, their friends, family, everyone that is close to them. It's a church wedding. It's every bride's dream but not hers. 

 

 

 

She's inside the bridal car, with her bridesmaid Ahin. 

 

 

 

"You ready girl?" Ahin said and smiled meaningfully. 

 

 

 

Daisy laughed "I'm excited." 

 

 

 

 

They both laughed. 

 

 

 

The wedding started. People started to walk inside the church. 

 

 

 

The bride's turn to walk down the aisle. She's with her parents. She saw JooE and Nancy half way through the altar. JooE winked at her. 

 

 

 

Her heart pounded as they walk near the altar. She unhook her arms to her parents. Everything is going smooth, she saw the smile of her parents. Luckily the groom didn't held her hand. 

 

 

 

One

 

 

 

Two

 

 

 

Three

 

 

 

Ahin grabbed her hand and together they ran. She heard her Mom shouted her name. 


 

 

Half way they met JooE and Nancy and helped them ran fast. 

 

 

 

"This is fun, " JooE said while running. 

 

 

 

They jumped to avoid the stairs. 

 

 

 

They saw Nayun and Taeha with a van infront of the church, they quickly opened the van's door. 

 

 

 

"HURRY UP! " Nayun shouted.

 

 

 

They quickly went inside. All 6 of them. 

 

 

 

 

Daisy smiled. Mission accomplished. She looked back and saw the people outside the church.

 

 

 

The four are catching their breaths. 

 

 

 

"They're following us," Ahin said while looking at the back. 

 

 

 

"Buckle up we're going to fly, " Their driver, Hyebin said. 

 

 

 

"Omo that was fun, " Nancy said, still catching her breath.

 

 

 

Nayun and Taeha gave them water. 

 

 

 

Daisy is smiling widely. It was indeed fun. She changed her clothes. 

 

 

 

***

They arrived at the airport as quickly as possible. They all jumped off the van. 

 

 

 

They went inside, running. They saw Yeonwoo. "Ya! Dabin! " Hyebin shouted, Yeonwoo saw them and waved her hands. 

 

 

 

They quickly went near them. Yeonwoo hand them their passports and tickets. 

 

 

 

"Let's go! The plane will leave us anytime soon, " Yeonwoo said. 

 

 

 

They all ran. 

 

 

 

They succeed going to the plane, Daisy looked at the window, she saw her parents' car parked in the airport, that made her laughed. 

 

 

 

***

Korea // Dorm

 

 

 

They're all tired but they went home as fast as they can. 

 

 

 

JooE banged the door. Jane is inside. 

 

 

 

"You really owe us big time, Daisy," Ahin whispered to her. 

 

 

 

The door opened, showing Jane and her messy hair, yup she's sleeping. 

 

 

 

"It's ing 3 am in the morning what do yo... shibal what are you doing here? " She looked so surprised when she finally opened her eyes. Who would expect them anyways

 

 

 

"TADAAAAA! " Nancy with hand movements. 

 

 

 

 

"You know, we made a plan, well Daisy thought of it, for her to be a run-away-bride, it was fun, you should've came with us, " Taeha gleefully said. 

 

 

 

Jane gave them a confused look. 

 

 

 

"You explain, " Yeonwoo pushed Daisy near Jane. 

 

 

 

The other girls moved aside. 

 

 

 

Daisy faced Jane. 

 

 

 

"You know, I thought that running is a fun sport so we did that... " 

 

 

 

She paused. 

 

 

 

"And it's time for me to fight for you, " Daisy sincerely said. 

 

 

 

Jane can't control her happiness "I love you" she said.

 

 

 

Daisy smiled and hugged her.  "I love you too Ji Yeon, " 

 

 

 

They heard awes and "Get a room guys " of Lee Ah In. That made them laughed. 

 

 

 

Finally she fought for our Ji Yeon. 

 

 

 

Jane kissed her forehead. They'll be solving the mess in Vancouver later. *wink*

 

///

I literally cried while writing the middle part :'c 

 

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS COMMENT BELOW!!  xoxo