Friend or Foe

My Crazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YA!" Sung Min screamed as he felt someone poked him in his . Looking back he saw the familiar ball of hair, straightening her posture from her crouching position to surprise him. "Ji Won-ah! I told you to stop doing that!"

"Oh, mian"  Ji Won said rushing away from him as Sung Min tries to put a headlock on her.

"Come back here!" Sung Min said trying to catch Ji Won out of annoyance

"I'm sorry I made your haemorrhoids worse!" Ji Won added loudly for others to hear, then run quickly from Sung Min's reach as soon as she saw his expression.

"You are really the death of me" Sung Min mumbles to himself, walking past the group of people who overheard what Ji Won said.

 

Song Ji Won is not an ordinary human. He's saying human because she's no woman. Well, she looks like a woman but talks like a man. Sung Min couldn't understand himself, why he stayed friends with a weird person like Ji Won. She has a peculiar taste in fashion, she never hesitates to say what's on her mind, may it be erted as it can be and does not let a day pass without annoying him or in this case, cause bodily harm.

Checking his surroundings to see if she's planning to attack him again, he hurriedly went to his cubicle and he was about to sit down when a figure suddenly jumped out under his table, making him fall down, out of surprise.

"Song JI Won" He said angrily, failing to control his temper this time. "Why are you even here?!"

"OOOOH Im Sung Min, getting angry are you?" Ji Won said, laughter in her eyes, she held up a hand to help him steady himself. Sung Min took her hand, the familair warmth of it making his anger cool down again. "Why are you so uptight today ah?" She asked, letting their hand fall away and sat down on the next cubicle.

"You have to ask?" settling down himself, Sung Min started to work on their new article. The student body are protesting agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter