Winners Announcement

Milkywave [EXO] Writing Contest

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for joining Milkywave EXO Writing Contest. Personally, we couldn't be more grateful for having your participation and supports. We really hope with this giveaway/contest, we would be able to inspire more authors out there to share their creativity with us on this website, and also for those who can afford to share what they have by contributing the karma with the others here. We have no idea how long we are going to be on this site, as we have a lot of commitment in the outside. However, just like the purpose of the existence of AFF, we hope we can connect with more people who share the same interests as we do here regardless of whatever fandom we are.

Hereby, we would like officially end the Milkywave Contest and announce the lucky winners who have worked hard writing these beautiful stories. Thank you again.

Till we meet at another time :)

 



WINNERS LIST

 

Sabby Special Award:

 Deer-and-Bread

(Blue 2.0)

Disclaimer: This award is meant for an author who we thought has the potential to improve in the future. Congrats and all the best for your other stories!

 

Third Place:

Like The Summer Sunlight by starlight_army99

Comments: We love the effort you put into Sehun's phobia symptoms as it is well described that even we could feel the anxiety he was feeling. Despite the chapters are only a few, but the phase is okay, not too slow or too dragging. Oh yeah, the ending though! God, we almost hated you because of it. :)

 

 

 

 

 

Second Place:

Smile Flower by Pearllin

Comments: Congrats for being Sabby's personal favourite! We love historical-themed stories, especially if the setting is during the War period. As we expected, the story is quite dramatic and frustrating (in a good way) and also the fluff when the female OC went to visit Sehun at his office. The chemistry between the lead couple is portrayed well (although they are a bit awkward). We believe the highlight of the story is the twist towards the end of the story, which is also our favourite part of the whole plot. Good job on that!

 

 

 

 

 

and the winner of MILKYWAVE EXO WRITING CONTEST 2018 is ...

 

 

 

 S.O.S. in Bel Air

by SkyeButterfly 

Comments: Among all fics submitted to us, your fic is definitely the most special one. In our opinion, it is very unique as the plot sounds very realistic despite it's just a fictional story and unlike most cheating themed fics we've read before, you didn't romanticize the act itself and portrayed the consequences of it very well. We are touched with the message behind the story, as well as the characters development especially Sehun and Chanyeol that took us pleasantly surprised. Well done, Skye!

 

CONGRATULATIONS, SKYE!!! 

 

 

 

We are going to distribute the karma prizes starting from now. For the other prizes (poster and trailer video), please contact SheirynFiya.

Thank you, everyone. Have a nice day!