Meeting her friends

We Got Married

 

 

at the studio---

"Annyeonghaseyo!!! welcome back to WE GOT MARRIED special edition of GirlxGirl!! I'm park mi sun" introduced miss mi sun

"I'm Yoo Jae suk!" intoduced mr Jae-suk

"The Second Episode of We Got Married is starting now!" they announced together

the applause was filling the studio.

"the first episode was becoming the hot topic and most viewer reality show in all online website. They became trending topics  in all news! " said jaesuk

"not only that,  some fans had already make their official fanclub called hiraipark that had more than one million members in one week! " said misun and gained a gasp from everyone in the studio. 

"really??!!  Waoo..  This show is becoming a hot reality show! I bet it because of the first episode is too good to watch.  Today we have our special guest that going to tell us a bit secret about behind scene of the first episode,  welcome our national girlgroup Twice jihyo and nayeon!!! " 

"one in the million!!  Anyeong haseyo!  Park jihyo and im nayeon imnida!! "

"wwooooo!!! "  screamed the audience excited. 

"nayeon and jihyo ssi,  what do you think about jiyeon and the things that she prepared for momo?" asked mi sun

"we are so shocked! " said jihyo while looking nayeon. "we weren't expected she will be jiyeon eonnie since we heard the online voting won by krystal eonnie"

misun smiled, "ah.. so you guys keep checking on our online voting"

nayeon and jihyo nodded, " we are so curious even our manager eonnie checked every hours"

"waa.. daebak...." said jaesuk  " so when you knew that momo's wife is jiyeon, how you guys feel?"

"at first... we are worry but.... after what she did for momo... i really think she had a feeling for our momoring" said nayeon

"all the audiences and viewers must be curious about what jiyeon prepare for momo, let's not make them wait anymore.. episode two! Start!"

 

---back to the Hiraipark

"Kekkon e kudasai? " she asked in japanese which mean.. 'will you marry me'

momo nodded.

jiyeon smiled, " thank you... " she took momo's hand and kiss it.

 

"KKYYYAAA!!!!!" all the girls outside screaming and made hiraipark blushed. they looked at momo's friend.

jiyeon got up and bowed to them, " annyeonghaseyo... i'm momo's wife.. Park Jiyeon imnida... please take care of me"

twice members got in and approached them, " annyeonghaseyo jiyeon eonnie.. twice imnida" they introduced themself one by one.

"have you all eaten yet?" asked jiyeon

they shook

jiyeon smiled, " it's good.. i have booked a restaurant. just change something comfortable"

"wwwoooo!!" they ran to the changing room.

jiyeon smiled and looked at the girl beside her. " you are not going to change?" 

"is it okay?" momo asked

jiyeon patted the girl head, " of course.. i will wait outside" 

momo blushed and walked away.

 

the cameraman approached jiyeon and gave another mission card. 

"mwo?? mission card?" jiyeon took it and read it. But her expression changed. she bit her lips and nervously asked them. "really????"

the cameraman nodded.

 

Mission Card..

Congratulation for the first meeting!!

Today is going to be your first night! Both of you were going to sleep together in a hotel room.

Good Luck!

 

jiyeon felt she was going to cry, " did she know about this?"

the crew shook their head and tried to hold their smile.

"oh...crap... how am i suppose to tell her?"

 

-- back to the studio

"jiyeon in trouble.." said mi sun

"yeah.. she is.. i still remember how nervous she was when she asked momo infront of us" nayeon gave a spoiler

jaesuk laughed, " yah.. you are not supposed to give the spoiler"

nayeon smiled, "oopppss..."

 

---

interview room

momo got in and sat in the middle, " annyeonghaseyo.. momo imnida.." she bow and smiled sweetly.

what do you think about jiyeon from the first meeting?

" sweet? romantic....and i know she works so hard for me... that's make me want to return something to her"

i heard you had checked our online voting... honestly, who you wanted to be your future wife? except jiyeon 

"eeeehhhhhhhh????" she shocked, " did i really have to answer this?"

yes

"really? emm... maybe irene? "

can you tell us the reason?

"i have ever had a small conversation with her and basicly we have same opinion so.. i think i can be okay with her" momo stopped and bit her lips, " otthoke... what if jiyeon eonnie saw this... she will be disappointed.." momo sighed "please cut this part"

 

-- back to the studio

"jinjjaa???  momo!!! you are death!" said nayeon and made everyone looked at her

"she is really pabo.. if i was jiyeon eonnie, i will feel disappointed with momo answer" said jihyo

mi sun looked at them and asked, " but if you are in momo position and you don't you who is your wife, from the voting list at least you have one you hope to be"

jaesuk clapped, " if you are momo and you can choose your wife from the list of vote, who will you choose, nayeon and jihyo"

"i will choose krystal eonni" said nayeon

"i will choose .. jiyeon eonnie" said jihyo

everyone looked at jihyo, " hooo... tell us the reason"

" after what she did, i really have a big respect for her"

 

----back to jiyeon and twice

the big bus were waiting for them, since there were more than ten persons, the crew decided to use the bus.

twice members and jiyeon were gathering in the bus. twice member specially gave the couple seat for the new couple and made jiyeonn and momo blushed.

"jiyeon eonnie... are you happy that momo is your wife?" asked jihyo and made everyone smiling.

"of course, i'm her fans" said jiyeon with her sweet smile and made the members felt more excited.

"really??? since when you become momo's fans?" asked jeongyeon

"sixteen? i watched all of it.. i felt sad when momo was eliminated but after the last episode and JYP annouced momo to be the member of the team.. i cry.."

"eehhh..." sana and the others were shocked "that's mean it's almost 4 years?" 

jiyeon smiled, " maybe? that's why i'm so happy that i'm the one to be choose to be momo's wife"

"we are also happy that you are the momo's wife.. we know you can protect her" said mina

"thank you"

momo blushed

 

they finally arrived at the restaurant

"kajja.. their sushi, ramen and udon are the best in osaka.. you guys need to taste it" said jiyeon and gave the menu list to them.

they were so excited and started to order the food.

"momo, has you ordered?" jiyeon asked the young girl

momo nodded, " what do you order?"

"sushi.. i'm very like sushi, how about you?"

"udon.. by the way eonnie.. where do you sleep tonight?" asked momo and made jiyeon remember the mission.

jiyeon bit her lips, " XX Hotel... em... actually i have something to tell you.... i swear i didn't know it at first.."

momo frowned and jiyeon gave her the mission card. momo read it and blushed.

jiyeon suddeny got up and made everyone stopped talking and looked at her. the members could feel how nervous she was.

"em... i want to ask all of you a favor..." her jaw dropped, " would you mind if i take momo to sleep with me tonight?"

momo blushed and made everyone gasped. "it's a mission" said momo and gave jihyo the mission card.

"waooo...daebak... so it's yours first night?" asked sana and made everyone looked at her.

"don't you think it's too fast?" asked chaeyoung

jiyeon felt nervous. "the mission didn't say that we need to sleep in one bed...."

"okay.. just don't do something naughty" said jeongyeon and made the other hit her. ""aawww..stop stop.." 

jiyeon laughed, " i promise.."

 

the end of episode two

 

 

back to the studio

"aaahhhhh....."

"that's mean the next episode is about their first night together in hotel???" teased mi sun and smiled happy

"it will be exicted to know how will they break the awkward situation between them.. you know.. you are completly with a stranger in a room and you need to sleep with her" said jaesuk

"but from the jiyeon statement.. i bet they're not going to sleep in the same bed" said mi sun and looked at the twice members

"we don't know.. you guys need to find the answer in the next episode" teased jihyo and made them shout in disappointed.

"since they didn't want to give us the clue, we need to patiently waiting again" said mi sun

"so.. see you in the next weeeeekkk!!! annyeong!!!!!!"