Gathering

We Got Married

“ are you in love?”

momo sighed, " i don't know" and the light turn green. " we just meet for couple times.. love still a difficut word for me.. i hope "once" and "parkhirai" fan's understand.."

jungyeon spoke up, " i think we will stop the question for now and continued with our next performace! "

momo looked at jungyeon and smiled. she mouthed thank you

 

--

back to parkhirai couple.

jiyeon took the things out from the car and momo helped her.

"it's heavy, i will take care of this and you need to decorate the room" said jiyeon

momo shook and pouted, " let's do it together.."

jiyeon smiled and ruffled her hair, "arasso.."

they put all thing in the living room, " let's decorate the garden first" asked jiyeon. jiyeon opened the back door and got amaze with view

"waoo..momo.. you should have a look! "

momo joined jiyeon, " waoo... This is the best house ever"

jiyeon nodded, " thank you so much WGM!" jiyeon said to the camera.

 

DING DONG! DING DONG!

"our guest?" asked momo

"maybe?"

they ran to the door and opened it.

"HELLO!" hyomin greeted them

"HYOMIN EONNI!!!!" jiyeon gave a hug

momo bowed, " annyeonghaseyo"

hyomin gasped, "oh my god!! MOMO??!! i'm you fans!!" hyomin was going to hug momo but jiyeon stopped her and pulled momo to her arm

"eonnie.. she is mine.. so you can't hug her freely, you need to get my permission"

hyomin chuckled, " oh my god.. what is that" when jiyeon turned to look at it, hyomin immediately pulled momo and hugged her tightly.

"EONNI!!!!" jiyeon tried to separate them and she did it.

"hahaha!!! sorry~" hyomin walked away and went to the living room. "where are the others?"

"you are the first guest, eonnie.. why don't you help us" said jiyeon and gave her the decorate things.

hyomin pouted, " i help you because i want to look good for momo" she teased jiyeon and smiled to momo.

momo smiled back and made jiyeon felt jealous so she just kissed momo's cheek in front of hyomin. momo was shocked but before she could say something, jiyeon has already ran away.

hyomin chuckled with jiyeon's behavior, " she is jealous" hyomin smiled " so.. where should i start?"

Momo smiled and told hyomin what she could help.  After about 15 minutes another bell was ringing. 

"let me open it" hyomin walked to the door and opened it.  

"OH!!  Annyeong haseyo hyomin sunbaenim!! " greeted twice members. 

Hyomin bowed back,  "annyeong! Please just called me hyomin eonnie" she smiled warmly "come in"

Twice members were going in with hyomin followed them behind. "let me help you bring it" asked hyomin to tzuyu.  

"it's okay..  I can.. " before tzuyu could deny it,  hyomin has already took it from her hand. 

"you're welcome " she smiled to her and made tzuyu blushed hard.  

"oohh!!!  You guys come!!! " momo gave her group a hug. 

" welcome to our house" greeted jiyeon and stood beside momo which made twice started to tease them again

"ooohhhhhh...."

Momo and jiyeon blushed.  

"are you guys hungry?  The meat is almost ready" said jiyeon tried to change the topic

"of course we are! " answered hyomin instead. 

"i didn't ask you eonnie" teased jiyeon

Hyomin pouted,  "hei..  I'm also a guest here.. " 

They laughed,  " give us meat please.. " said nayeon

"you need to help us first" said momo.

"sure!  Why not? " 

They started  to decorate the house and garden.  Jihyo went to jiyeon and helped her cook the meat. 

"taste it" asked jiyeon and fed jihyo which made jihyo blushed.  

"thank you.... Emmmmmm.. " jihyo gave double thumb up. 

Jiyeon smiled,  " wao..  Thanks! "

Momo pouted looked at them. 

"are you jealous? " teased jungyeon and made momo blushed.

Jungyeon laughed,  "our momoring is so cute! "

"stop teasing me! "

Hyomin laughed,  "don't worry momo..  Jiyeon only love you here and i know it" 

Momo blushed more. she smiled and nodded.

another sound of the bell was ringing. " i will open it" said chaeyoung

"oh.. hi.."

chaeyoung smiled back, " anyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.." she greet another T-ara members

they smiled, " oh.. don't be so polite, just call us eonnie" said soyeon and they came in.

"Hei yooo!!! welcome to ParkHirai house" greeted hyomin.

"stop embracing us in front of our junior" said Qri and made the other laugh.

hyomin pouted again.

"oohh!! you guys come!!" jiyeon smiled and greeted her eonnie.

"annyeonghaseyo.." momo bowed.

"ohh~  our sister in law!!"other T-ara members smiled and hugged her.

"the food is ready! let's start the party!!" jiyeon annouced and they gathered in the garden.

hyomin brought out her wine, " Party without wine is boring, right?"

" park hyomin.. we have our junior who underage here.." warned boram and made hyomin stopped.

"ooppss...  i forget.. mianhe.."

Qri looked at them, "maybe we should introduce ourself one by one here.."

they all agreed, " let's start with me then... hello.. i'm Lee Ji Hyun but everyone knew me as Qri.. born in Seoul at December 12, 1986, i like everything about fashion.."

Eunjung smiled and greeted them, " i'm Ham Eun Jung , just call me eunjung eonnie, my birthday is same like Qri eonnie.. i was born in Seoul at December 12 but in year 1988" she laughed, " i like acting.. that's why now i'm focus in it"

"waooo.. same place and date born!" said jungyeon.

"it save our cost for celebrating their birthday" teased soyeon and made everyone laugh.

"yeah.. we just need to buy 1 birthday cake for 2 people!" joined boram.

"next our mango girl" teased jiyeon

hyomin laughed, " man..gooooo.. man... gooo...." she sang and bowed, " hai! i'm that y mango girl, Park Sun Young or you guys knew me as hyomin..born in Busan at May 30, 1989. i like singing, fashion, photograph and also....listen to twice music" she smiled and winked

'waooo.. gamsahamnida hyomin eonnie!!!"

"we also like your new song, hyomin eunnie" said dahyun and made the other twice member's nodded.

"gamsahaminda !" answered hyomin back.

hyomin gave the mic to boram, " annyeonghaseyo, i'm Jeon Bo Ram , you can call me as boram eonnie.. born in seoul at March 22, 1986 , i like eating and i opened my new restaurant in seoul, if you have a time, i hope you guys could visit and tried the food" she smiled.

nayeon and jungyeon spoke up, " don't worry eonnie, we will come and support your restaurant"

boram smiled again, " thank you"

soyeon accepted the mic, " hai! i'm Park In Jung  or you can call me soyeon eonnie.. born in Anyang  at October 5, 1987 . i like singing and i'm also Once!"

twice clapped their hand's , " hai! i'm Park jihyo, born in Guri at Feb 1, 1997, like singing and eating"

Jihyo gave her mic to nayeon,  " I'm im nayeon,  September 22, 1995 a virgo girl who like everything"

"i'm jungyeon our momoring roommate.  Born in suwon,  November 1, 1996 .  If you have anything to ask about momo,  I'm ready to tell everything" she teased and made the eldest smirked. 

"waaoo..  I like this" said soyeon 

"yah..  Jungyeon! " momo pouted. She started to think it was the worst idea to bring her members here. 

Sana laughed,  " shy shy shy..  I'm Sana,  born in Osaka at December 29, 1996. Like to joke and play around "

Qri spoked up,  " well.. Do you know Sana was a second choice if momo is not jiyeon wife?" teased qri and made jiyeon looked at momo who was completely shocked.

"ohhh??  Really? " asked Sana

Jiyeon took a drink,  " well...  Shy shy shy was so famous and that's make me think how cute you are"

" but...  Momo is the cutest, right? " asked momo who didn't want to lose.

Jiyeon chuckled,  " of course " they continued their introduced becayse they can't stand looking the couple.  Too sweet.  

" well... I'm Mina,  born in Texas at March 24, 1997 like playing game"

Eujung spoked up,  " qri unnie also like playing games,  maybe you two should have a match"

" it's a good idea" said qri " if you don't mind "

" well..  I'm ok with it"

Soyeon looked at the maknae line,  " well..  We have our maknae line"

" we are..  SCHOOL MEAL CLUB LINE" they said at the sametime and got shy in a second " I'm dahyun the leader, white like a tofu"

" i'm the artist chaeyoung"

" I'm the tall maknae, tzuyu"

"nice to meet you" they said at the sametimes.

They clapped and started their eating time since they were so hungry. 

Jiyeon put some meat on momo and took care of momo which gathering a lot of attention. 

" Momo,  do you know how frustrated jiyeon when she watched the second episode?" boram teased

"aahh!!  I know!!  That the episode when momo was asked who she wanted to be her wife!! " sais hyomin. 

" and she chooses irene" teased soyeon which made momo felt so guilty. 

Jiyeon smiled and held momo's hand " well..  It will be completely lie if i said i didn't disappoint, actually not only that episode, i had watched every episode . But...  I'm okay,  because i know she didn't know me that well before" she looked at momo's eyes,  " and I'm planning to make her love me as much as i do..I'm willing to wait until she is ready "

Well,  all the twice member's were so touched, " we trust you,  unnie" 

 

Momo interview room

if you can choose a partner back,  who will you choose? 

momo didn't need a second to think,  she answered immediately,  " Park Jiyeon , i will choose her over and over again.. "

but what if she asked us to change? 

momo's smile was gone,  " i think i will cry and ask her why"

do you love her now? 

" i don't know.. All i know is..  I want to know her more and more  "

 

jiyeon interview room 

if momo asked us to change her partner, will you step back? 

jiyeon was silent for couple second,  " I want her to be happy, if I'm not the one..  I will step back so she can find a happiness"

do you love her now? 

jiyeon smiled,  " well..  From the first until now,  my feelings are growing for her..  I love her more and more"

 

back to the studio

" i really so touch with jiyeon's words..  I mean,  who doesn't?" said mi sun

Jaesuk nodded,  " well..  We can see that momo started to grow her feelings.. She likes her but to love jiyeon,  she need a time..  "